THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump WOWS CPAC crowd

calfoxwc

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Come on Steve- too much painting with a broad brush. Like every Democrat supports that crap?  Get real. And FYI, Trump is phony as hell on the abortion issue, as he is on most other stuff.  

Joe got voted in on the primary reason- he wasn't Donald Trump.  Same reason DT won in 2016- he wasn't the far more hated Hillary. Looking back- the slate of Democratic hopefuls in that election were pathetic. Sanders had even less chance than Hillary. 

Painting with a broad brush? Kind of like you constantly screaming about Qanon and The proud boys and white supremacy?  There's not a guy on this board that cares about any of that.  My bottom line is pretty simple regardless of the reasons you voted for Joe Biden The crazy shit implemented by his party is in his lap. Regardless of his lack of cognizance .

WSS

• Upvote 1

As far is surrounding oneself with people who agree with your policies… I don't see the problem. Unfortunately for the Republican party if party means anything to you,  is that the democrats are smart enough to be in lock step with each other regardless of how stupid or evil the policy may be. Good or bad the democrats realise the power for themselves is the prime directive.

Do any of you Biden lovers think that if you asked every member of the Democrat Congress or senate if they agreed with Crazy Joe banning doctor Seuss they would all say in private that they did? Please.

As for Cheney she was part of the old naocon  Boots on the ground wing of the party. Remember? You liberals used to hate them.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2021 at 11:38 PM, hoorta said:

Trump preaches to his choir. Hardly surprising.  ;)   

and the choir sings....

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

And He shall reign forever and ever
King of kings! and Lord of lords!
King of kings! and Lord of lords!

image.thumb.png.0219ecf7eda9878cabac3af0396e55dc.pngimage.thumb.png.0219ecf7eda9878cabac3af0396e55dc.png

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

Come on Steve- too much painting with a broad brush. Like every Democrat supports that crap?  Get real. And FYI, Trump is phony as hell on the abortion issue, as he is on most other stuff.  

Joe got voted in on the primary reason- he wasn't Donald Trump.  Same reason DT won in 2016- he wasn't the far more hated Hillary. Looking back- the slate of Democratic hopefuls in that election were pathetic. Sanders had even less chance than Hillary. 

Joe Biden needs help from Jill Biden as he is ‘cognitively impaired’

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Painting with a broad brush? Kind of like you constantly screaming about Qanon and The proud boys and white supremacy?  There's not a guy on this board that cares about any of that.  My bottom line is pretty simple regardless of the reasons you voted for Joe Biden The crazy shit implemented by his party is in his lap. Regardless of his lack of cognizance .

WSS

We'll find out November of 2022 which direction the Republican party is going to go. Are we going to see more of the Marjorie Taylor Greens and Laura Boberts?  Or will some semblance of sanity return to the party?  

MHO is you either believe the Big Lie that the election was stolen- or you don't. FWIW, I don't- however plenty of people do. Outside of DT's hard core believers- folks are abandoning the GQP in droves. He lost the election by 7 million votes- and I'd bet if you had a re-do after the events of January 6th, the margin would be even bigger. His enablers are doing their damndest to rewrite the history of that day. Don't believe what your eyes saw- MAGA hats and Trump flags inside the Capitol, and arrestees saying they were there because of Trump. Just believe our alternate reality. Not buying it for a second Steve.  

Yup, I saw from some of the recent thread titles here- and as I predicted- this election fraud stuff is never going to go away.  To the detriment of the democratic process. Keep on digging- you may eventually find that golden needle inside the haystack.  :)  

Ah, believe what you want. Q-day is tomorrow. I'm sincerely hoping millions of Q-Balls are going to be disappointed and turn in their conspiracy cards.  

Donald Trump reigns supreme at CPAC - Washington Times

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/26/...

Feb 26, 2021 · ORLANDO, Florida — Former President Donald Trump has gone from reject to ruler of the roost at the nation’s largest annual gathering of conservative activists. That inescapable reality hung over...