THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump WOWS CPAC crowd

calfoxwc

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

So I keep trying to get one of you guys to give me a straight answer. Besides personality what is it that you prefer about Joe Biden and/or the Democrats?

WSS

Kamala polishes serious male appendage 😮

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So I keep trying to get one of you guys to give me a straight answer. Besides personality what is it that you prefer about Joe Biden and/or the Democrats?

WSS

Here is a straight answer

Both guys are lying pieces of garbage. As both parties are. It’s their job

But personality wise, Trump is a snake oil salesman and Biden is a politician. Not that there is much, if any difference, but perception IS reality 

Most people would rather have a career politician in office, then a loose cannon reality TV star

I’m not into conspiracy theories that much, but the Dems running Hillary against Trump, knowing she would lose, to get to this point, knowing Trump wouldn’t get re-elected and he would basically destroy the Republicans is either very lucky or genius 

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Here is a straight answer

Both guys are lying pieces of garbage. As both parties are. It’s their job

But personality wise, Trump is a snake oil salesman and Biden is a politician. Not that there is much, if any difference, but perception IS reality 

Most people would rather have a career politician in office, then a loose cannon reality TV star

I’m not into conspiracy theories that much, but the Dems running Hillary against Trump, knowing she would lose, to get to this point, knowing Trump wouldn’t get re-elected and he would basically destroy the Republicans is either very lucky or genius 

In other words you're pleading the fifth?

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In other words you're pleading the fifth?

WSS

Not at all. Pleading the Fifth means I’m against self incrimination. 

I gave the reasoning behind voting against Trump. 

This country gave an outsider a shot. And this country didn’t like the results

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

when-you-dont-know-the-answer-to-an-exam

59 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I gave you my answer. It’s not my problem that you guys don’t accept it.  

Well not really I did specify to leave personality out of it but...

I realize a lot of you people just dislike Trump but I'm trying to get somebody to defend Joe Biden's agenda or whoever's agenda it is.

WSS

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The country most certainly did like the results. The democrats and the career politicians and the disreputable news media hated him They would have loved those results had they been under a Democrat president.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Browns149 said:

That’s not true, compare the 4 year political resume of Trump’s versus the 47 year political career of Dementia Joe.

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2021 at 7:55 PM, calfoxwc said:

He was one of our greatest presidents ever.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/02/28/cpac-2021-president-trump-wows-the-cpac-crowd-n334742

CPAC 2021: President Trump Wows the CPAC Crowd

Trump preaches to his choir. Hardly surprising.  ;)   

and the choir sings....

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

And He shall reign forever and ever
King of kings! and Lord of lords!

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I get that you hate trump but you're currently assisting people three places to the left of lee harvey oswald destroy every institution and individual right this country ever stood for. 

😂🤴😈

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump 666 Mark of the Beast.htm

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

and the choir sings....

See above. LOL!😜

Another common thread that's pretty funny is watching atheists bellyaching about how Trump isn't quite Christian enough for them. Side by side with those who profess to be devout supporting the candidate that champions abortion on demand at any time sex change hormones for small children biological men competing in women's sports and adult men in the women's room.

Hallelujah indeed

WSS

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

and the choir sings....

See we Find & Share on GIPHY

The top two TDS'ERS.

TWO days until the REAL inauguration!😁

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Another common thread that's pretty funny is watching atheists bellyaching about how Trump isn't quite Christian enough for them. Side by side with those who profess to be devout supporting the candidate that champions abortion on demand at any time sex change hormones for small children biological men competing in women's sports and adult men in the women's room.

Hallelujah indeed

WSS

Come on Steve- too much painting with a broad brush. Like every Democrat supports that crap?  Get real. And FYI, Trump is phony as hell on the abortion issue, as he is on most other stuff.  

Joe got voted in on the primary reason- he wasn't Donald Trump.  Same reason DT won in 2016- he wasn't the far more hated Hillary. Looking back- the slate of Democratic hopefuls in that election were pathetic. Sanders had even less chance than Hillary. 

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's a long read Tex, I'll certainly check it out though when time permits...  Antichrist? Abomination of Desolation?  Plenty of folks have that opinion. As some pointed out in his photo-op where protesters got tear gassed, Trump was holding that Bible upside down. Coincidence? Maybe not.  

And the latest.... Israel had their golden calf, now the MAGAs have their Golden Trump to worship.. Aw, it's just a statue, says the guy who made it. 

Another interesting coincidence. The Gospel reading from today, Matthew 23:12 "Whoever exalts himself will be humbled".  

Gold Trump statue on sale at CPAC for $100,000

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

See we Find & Share on GIPHY

The top two TDS'ERS.

TWO days until the REAL inauguration!😁

We'll just see about that. And when it doesn't happen- I sincerely hope QAnon finally goes away for good. Not a chance of that happening, the brainwashing  in some folks is far too advanced to correct.. :D  

Of course, should Trump hold a phony Inauguration Ceremony at Mar-a-Lago, the true believers will accept it as official. MHO? If he tries that stunt, call for the men in the White Coats pronto.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's a long read Tex, I'll certainly check it out though when time permits...  Antichrist? Abomination of Desolation?  Plenty of folks have that opinion. As some pointed out in his photo-op where protesters got tear gassed, Trump was holding that Bible upside down. Coincidence? Maybe not.  

And the latest.... Israel had their golden calf, now the MAGAs have their Golden Trump to worship.. Aw, it's just a statue, says the guy who made it. 

Another interesting coincidence. The Gospel reading from today, Matthew 23:12 "Whoever exalts himself will be humbled". 

Actually I'm having a little fun posting conspiracy theories for our old pro with ridiculous conspiracy theories, i.e. cal. Maybe this one will take for him as well as all the others he's thrown up on this board as "fact".🤮😂

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

still, not one word to criticize the disaster that biden is.

More TDS stupid BS.

You have BDS and not a word to criticize your phony gold Cheetos (who started a riot at the Capitol) that you worship.  I can start with Joe invoking the Defense production act to speed up vaccine production-  should I go on?  

How can we explain the GOP's failure to reject Trump? How can we explain the failure of so many Christian churches and Christian individuals to reject Trump? Winston Churchill said of appeasers: "Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last." Unfortunately, many Christians have not stood on principle with Trump, which would be to reject him immediately. Rather, their attitude seems to have been, "Well, if he attacks other people and leaves me alone, I can live with him." But that is what millions of Germans thought about Hitler, as expressed in the famous Holocaust poem by a German pastor that says, "First they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew ..." The pastor, who initially supported Hitler, ended up in a concentration camp. Men like Hitler do not stop when their initial victims have been vanquished; their lust for money, fame, power and glory is never sated. Napoleon explained the problem metaphorically when he said that power was his mistress and he was unable to resist her. There is no reason to believe that Trump would stop if he were able to deport and ban millions of Hispanics and Muslims. Someone else would be next on his list, and eventually he would get down to us, since we are vastly inferior to Trump in his exalted opinion of himself. Trump only wants people who agree with him, who obey him, and who worship the ground he walks on. He has made that "perfectly clear," to borrow a phrase from Tricky Dick Nixon, the president Trump most resembles (except that Nixon falls far short of Trump on the "crazy meter").

Trump only wants people who agree with him, got that Cal?  And if they don't- I'll show THEM (Liz Cheney) who's boss.  

• Thanks 1