THE BROWNS BOARD

Minimum wage Back-up Plan

Westside Steve

24 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If you look at the poorest and least educated states, they vote Republican but hey who cares about facts 🤷‍♂️

Trump won here in WV by 68% to 29%. And this state is in the top 5 poorest states every year

And is also in the top 2 undereducated states

But they love some Donald down here

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Trump won here in WV by 68% to 29%. And this state is in the top 5 poorest states every year

And is also in the top 2 undereducated states

But they love some Donald down here

What scares me is the all the Kool-Aid drinking.  His supporters believe things that aren’t true and when you call them on it, they double down and deflect.

4 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

What scares me is the all the Kool-Aid drinking.  His supporters believe things that aren’t true and when you call them on it, they double down and deflect.

it does seem more extreme with Trump then with previous Republican President’s 

I don’t remember Bush supporters acting like Trump’s supporters 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Or Trump 

2020-03-20_201906.jpg.718474f160325cb810cb56755b7a468e.jpg

acting like Biden...

2020-05-03_004503.jpg.ab9939aec22f6aec3fdda68bd5ee2850.jpg94788499_3384738238206167_9198366290580865024_n.jpg.3993146269bbb733e91522dba59650ce.jpg

Interesting.  California is the LEAST EDUCATED state, and extremely pro democrat:

1. California

California is the least educated state in the United States. Only 82.90% of adults have a high school diploma or higher. According to U.S. News & World Report, California had 52 schools with 100% graduation rates in 2018. Despite having the lowest high school diploma rate, California ranks first in the country for its average university quality.

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Is that why you moved there?

We moved here because we bought a cabin here. Loved coming down to visit. So we decided to move here.

It is much quieter and a lot slower pace then Cleveland. Cost of living here is WAY less also. And I make more money here then in Cleveland. 

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

We moved here because we bought a cabin here. Loved coming down to visit. So we decided to move here.

It is much quieter and a lot slower pace then Cleveland. Cost of living here is WAY less also. And I make more money here then in Cleveland. 

Sounds good.

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Absolutely. No one talks about Iraq’s WMDs or their being responsible for 9-11

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So Ohio, Florida, Texas are all poor and uneducated?  

https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/most-least-educated-states-america-2020.amp

Fox business coverage of WalletHub. Would have posted OAN but they don’t care about education since it’s the devil.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Not sure I get the punchline. Who was the no new taxes, trickle down guy?  What party rewrites tax codes to benefit big business?

Really? Bend over to pick up the carrot and get a stick up the ass? Buddy it ain't that deep. And just in reference to some of the earlier posts the minimum wage isn't going to make anybody prosperous or smart or healthy.  It's a stupid issue for a lot of reasons.

WSS

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

1. California

California is the least educated state in the United States. Only 82.90% of adults have a high school diploma or higher. According to U.S. News & World Report, California had 52 schools with 100% graduation rates in 2018. Despite having the lowest high school diploma rate, California ranks first in the country for its average university quality.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/most-least-educated-states-america-2020.amp

Fox business coverage of WalletHub. Would have posted OAN but they don’t care about education since it’s the devil.

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Not sure I get the punchline. Who was the no new taxes, trickle down guy?  What party rewrites tax codes to benefit big business?

Wow back to Bush Senior? What  didn't Democrats like about him? You wanted some more tax revenue and he negotiated with you. Then you turned around and use it as a campaign slogan. Nice work hypocrites.

But as someone who realizes that business and the stock market are very important to the very fabric of the economy I have no problem with tax cuts for the big businesses or trickle down economics which is a b******* phrase to begin with.

Remember 5% of a billion is more than 5% 35000. And the rich pay almost all the taxes anyway.

WSS

• Upvote 1