THE BROWNS BOARD

DEM CIVIL WAR

Vambo

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Only when it’s convenient for him.

On the other hand, isn’t Mitt Romney a Republican? 😂😂😂

Romney is a Republican. And Sanders is not a Democrat. 

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So what?

WSS

So it's now obvious the Republican Party (whatever is left of it) has sold it soul to Trump. Just look at the "whatever they call it- convention". Cruz- Hawley- Donnie Jr. The moderates- and dare I say sane persons like Cheney et al are personas non grata anymore. We will indeed see if this extreme right swing of the party resonates in the 2022 election cycle. If it does- get ready for Trump 2024. If it doesn't- those Rinos will finally be able to say the MAGA base is too small to win elections. (Except in redder than red states and districts).  If Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, and Kristi Noem are the future of the Republican party- count me way gone. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

So it's now obvious the Republican Party (whatever is left of it) has sold it soul to Trump. Just look at the "whatever they call it- convention". Cruz- Hawley- Donnie Jr. The moderates- and dare I say sane persons like Cheney et al are personas non grata anymore. We will indeed see if this extreme right swing of the party resonates in the 2022 election cycle. If it does- get ready for Trump 2024. If it doesn't- those Rinos will finally be able to say the MAGA base is too small to win elections. (Except in redder than red states and districts).  If Marjorie Taylor Greene, Boebert, and Kristi Noem are the future of the Republican party- count me way gone. 

No idea whatsoever what that has to do with my remark about Bernie Sanders and the Democratic nomination. Vote for the policies you think are best for America and don't worry about the name of the party.

PS that's just a suggestion; you can vote for whoever the hell or for whatever reason you want.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No idea whatsoever what that has to do with my remark about Bernie Sanders and the Democratic nomination. Vote for the policies you think are best for America and don't worry about the name of the party.

PS that's just a suggestion; you can vote for whoever the hell or for whatever reason you want.

WSS

Steve, it's just the other side of the coin.  Sanders and AOC are as far left as MTG and Boebert are right. Call me nuts if you will. The moderate middle has effectively disappeared.  

I want a return to honestly in politics,  and that's never going to happen with Trump continuously spewing election fraud lies. DT- 2,000 dead voters in Georgia. Republican Gabe Sterling. TWO,  Donnie- TWO. Millions of folks have chosen to believe a pathological liar instead. This country is doomed. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Steve, it's just the other side of the coin.  Sanders and AOC are as far left as MTG and Boebert are right. Call me nuts if you will. The moderate middle has effectively disappeared.  

I want a return to honestly in politics,  and that's never going to happen with Trump continuously spewing election fraud lies. DT- 2,000 dead voters in Georgia. Republican Gabe Sterling. TWO,  Donnie- TWO. Millions of folks have chosen to believe a pathological liar instead. This country is doomed. 

Larry I don't care. Trump is out of office and if it makes you happy to keep voting for AOC Maxine Waters Cory Booker Bernie Sanders Nancy Pelosi Stacey Abrams and the rest of the lunatics on the left go ahead. The moderate middle has disappeared. I can't think of one issue supported by Donald Trump for the Republican party that I would call extreme right, except in the fever dreams of people like you and tex. And while I may share the disappointment in the Republicans for not putting the clamps on the debt and overspending, look where we are now. And there really isn't any point in talking rationally to people who believe there is.

If we avoid a severe depression and inflation that rivals pre Hitler Germany we will be fortunate. But go ahead and keep obsessing over Trump.

WSS

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Larry I don't care. Trump is out of office and if it makes you happy to keep voting for AOC Maxine Waters Cory Booker Bernie Sanders Nancy Pelosi Stacey Abrams and the rest of the lunatics on the left go ahead. The moderate middle has disappeared. I can't think of one issue supported by Donald Trump for the Republican party that I would call extreme right, except in the fever dreams of people like you and tex. And while I may share the disappointment in the Republicans for not putting the clamps on the debt and overspending, look where we are now. And there really isn't any point in talking rationally to people who believe there is.

If we avoid a severe depression and inflation that rivals pre Hitler Germany we will be fortunate. But go ahead and keep obsessing over Trump.

WSS

RI2021SP.png,,&width=378&trim=true