THE BROWNS BOARD

Every American who voted against Pres Trump...gave America this disaster

calfoxwc

Biden can be taking some kind of magic pills to keep being able to talk, but

it doesn't do enough good, and he can't even remember to take his mask from the podium.

Even dems are terrified he is so gone, they don't want him to be in charge of the "suitcase".

Thanks for nothing, you emotional knee jerkers had fun hating, and now ...

America is in big trouble.

Pres Trump KEPT HIS PROMISES and fought for us every day.

These turds....are fighting for themselves and against us. But lies to emotionally based voters gets their votes. and yes, the election was stolen.

They are the king liars, but Tex won't man up and admit it.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/02/25/peter-doocy-asks-biden-about-those-2000-checks-he-promised-immediately-it-doesnt-go-well-n333012

Peter Doocy Asks Biden About Those $2000/Checks He Promised 'Immediately,' It Doesn't Go Well

This seems like the kind of thing conservatives should applaud. Less deficit spending and reveals some sleaziness on the part of the democrats.

Or it could be we’re just so used to being lied to by politicians it’s old hat. Mexico will pay for the wall. If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. I didn’t have sexual relations with that woman...

• Upvote 2

Those women do the same thing.  They are his safety net.  As soon as they feel he won't be able to answer they start yelling and move him from the room.  It's been going on since he campaigned.  Guy is senile and is incompetent but yet he was elected by a bunch of fools.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

This seems like the kind of thing conservatives should applaud. Less deficit spending and reveals some sleaziness on the part of the democrats.

Or it could be we’re just so used to being lied to by politicians it’s old hat. Mexico will pay for the wall. If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. I didn’t have sexual relations with that woman...

Just grab them in the pussy, COVID will be over in a few months, no new taxes, etc.. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Just grab them in the pussy, COVID will be over in a few months, no new taxes, etc.. 

Lying is what politicians do and have done for so long we probably wouldn’t know how to respond to an honest one. We probably wouldn’t vote for them, that’s for sure, because cold hard explanations don’t exactly fire up voters.

Fact is it’s basically salesmanship. People like a certain amount of smoke blown up their ass. It’s like if you’re trying to buy a car, and you like the car, gets good gas mileage, heated seats are nice, but l dunno, it’s pretty expensive and l think my old car will last another year or two.

Well we’re running a special. If you act now Mexico will pay for it.

Well shit, sign me up. 

It’s just that little push to coerce people into doing what they wanna do anyway. When Mexico doesn’t pay for your new car, at least you still got a new car and the gas mileage and heated seats are still nice.

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Lying is what politicians do and have done for so long we probably wouldn’t know how to respond to an honest one. We probably wouldn’t vote for them, that’s for sure, because cold hard explanations don’t exactly fire up voters.

Fact is it’s basically salesmanship. People like a certain amount of smoke blown up their ass. It’s like if you’re trying to buy a car, and you like the car, gets good gas mileage, heated seats are nice, but l dunno, it’s pretty expensive and l think my old car will last another year or two.

Well shit, sign me up. 

It’s just that little push to coerce people into doing what they wanna do anyway. When Mexico doesn’t pay for your new car, at least you still got a new car and the gas mileage and heated seats are still nice.

Or we will give you $2000 now and $15 per /hour minimum wage we won't ban fracking or shut down the pipeline...or put kids in cages.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

Or we will give you $2000 now and $15 per /hour minimum wage we won't ban fracking or shut down the pipeline...or put kids in cages.

Yep. It’s not particularly more or less shocking to me when one or the other party does it. The thing l find weird is the contrived pissing match on who is the lyingest of the liars. I don’t see the benefit in debating whose bullshit smells better. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Yep. It’s not particularly more or less shocking to me when one or the other party does it. The thing l find weird is the contrived pissing match on who is the lyingest of the liars. I don’t see the benefit in debating whose bullshit smells better. 

Very true.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So why did you bring it up?

11 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Well shit, sign me up. 

• Thanks 1

Just my two cents about all we do here at least 75 or 80% of it is debating whose bulshit smells better. 

Folks around here select the candidate or side they like first and then go about finding things to hate about the other side. Sometimes they pick the side they hate first and then figure out why they hate them. Then they find out who that person's opponent is and try to put together some sort of a reason to support them. I think you can look at just about every debate on the board in one of those two lights.

WSS

I find it amusing that "mexico will pay for it" is the "example" the left uses as a lie.

Again, they use words emotionally, regardless of the words' actual meaning.

A lie is a deliberate misrepresentation. Actually, Pres Trump DID get them to "pay" for it -

he got them to deploy a lot of troops to stop the caravans. that costs a lot of money.

So, there ya go - ANOTHER PROMISE kept.

Now,

let's compare lies.

It's a childish retreat into ignorance to use a NON lie "mexico will pay for it", then say "both sides do it...when:]

https://barackobamafile.com/obama-lies/

I won't list them - but go read about obaMao lies - a long, long, long list of serious lies.

Pres Trump kept nearly? all his promises.

ObaMao broke nearly all of his.

so "both sides": a hippo's butt.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just my two cents about all we do here at least 75 or 80% of it is debating whose bulshit smells better. 

Folks around here select the candidate or side they like first and then go about finding things to hate about the other side. Sometimes they pick the side they hate first and then figure out why they hate them. Then they find out who that person's opponent is and try to put together some sort of a reason to support them. I think you can look at just about every debate on the board in one of those two lights.

WSS

Debating bullshit on its own merit is actually what l would like to read. But a lot of the debate technique up in here is what l call the “squirrel!” technique where it’s a bunch of deflections and straight answers to straight questions are hard to come by.

Most debates read like this:

Poster 1: what about that bullshit Biden did?

Poster 2: well what about that bullshit that Trump did?

P1: but what about that first bullshit?

P2: what about this other bullshit that has nothing to do with any of the previously mentioned bullshit?

P3: *random meme*

Cal: *rambles on about feelings*

Etc.

And l get not everybody has an opinion on some things. But the constant deflections make it tough to gain any insight on anything. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I find it amusing that "mexico will pay for it" is the "example" the left uses as a lie.

Again, they use words emotionally, regardless of the words' actual meaning.

A lie is a deliberate misrepresentation. Actually, Pres Trump DID get them to "pay" for it -

he got them to deploy a lot of troops to stop the caravans. that costs a lot of money.

So, there ya go - ANOTHER PROMISE kept.

Now,

let's compare lies.

It's a childish retreat into ignorance to use a NON lie "mexico will pay for it", then say "both sides do it...when:]

https://barackobamafile.com/obama-lies/

I won't list them - but go read about obaMao lies - a long, long, long list of serious lies.

Pres Trump kept nearly? all his promises.

ObaMao broke nearly all of his.

so "both sides": a hippo's butt.

You can literally google any President’s name with the word “lies” after it and get pages of results. It’s not something l’m terribly interested in debating, but if you or anyone else started a thread citing one such article about Trump and how it’s bullshit because he did keep his promises, and here is why, l would read it with interest. 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You can literally google any President’s name with the word “lies” after it and get pages of results. It’s not something l’m terribly interested in debating, but if you or anyone else started a thread citing one such article about Trump and how it’s bullshit because he did keep his promises, and here is why, l would read it with interest. 

Great give us some of Biden's lies then...

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

translation:

" I don't have a life, except I peck from my nest all day long and still deny I'm a locked in liberal woodpecker"

53 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Debating bullshit on its own merit is actually what l would like to read. But a lot of the debate technique up in here is what l call the “squirrel!” technique where it’s a bunch of deflections and straight answers to straight questions are hard to come by.

Most debates read like this:

Poster 1: what about that bullshit Biden did?

Poster 2: well what about that bullshit that Trump did?

P1: but what about that first bullshit?

P2: what about this other bullshit that has nothing to do with any of the previously mentioned bullshit?

P3: *random meme*

Cal: *rambles on about feelings*

Etc.

And l get not everybody has an opinion on some things. But the constant deflections make it tough to gain any insight on anything. 

That do be how it goes 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Yes you can. You can probably Google a lot of things that Google hasn't hidden in the closet but number one most of those lies are along the lines of this is the largest crowd ever in history. Fact check 'actually there was a crowd one time that had 15 more people!' And that kind of crap. You understand. What are the tasks and what I usually ask anybody who has the ability to look at this stuff rationally off the top of your head what top three lies had any effect whatsoever on your life? Or the country? Or the world? I suppose there's a left-wing website you can clean your answers from but seriously.

WSS

PS there are plenty of Lies unattributed to the other side that I don't take seriously. You can keep your doctor from Obama is only because he was stupid and had no idea what this bill was about. He's an empty suit. That's probably what somebody told him. I don't believe that he thinks there are 57 states in the u.s. either. And so forth and so forth.

As for the wall we never built it so who knows who would have paid for it. As far as covid going to go away? That's what the left hero dr. Fauci said in April. Minimal effect. And if you guys give dr. Fauci a pass because he got bad information he gave that information to the president.

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes you can. You can probably Google a lot of things that Google hasn't hidden in the closet but number one most of those lies are along the lines of this is the largest crowd ever in history. Fact check 'actually there was a crowd one time that had 15 more people!' And that kind of crap. You understand. What are the tasks and what I usually ask anybody who has the ability to look at this stuff rationally off the top of your head what top three lies had any effect whatsoever on your life? Or the country? Or the world? I suppose there's a left-wing website you can clean your answers from but seriously.

WSS

PS there are plenty of Lies unattributed to the other side that I don't take seriously. You can keep your doctor from Obama is only because he was stupid and had no idea what this bill was about. He's an empty suit. That's probably what somebody told him. I don't believe that he thinks there are 57 states in the u.s. either. And so forth and so forth.

As for the wall we never built it so who knows who would have paid for it. As far as covid going to go away? That's what the left hero dr. Fauci said in April. Minimal effect. And if you guys give dr. Fauci a pass because he got bad information he gave that information to the president.

Now that’s the insight l’m looking for. I’m not real convinced the lies have that big of an effect on our day to day. Probably why we enable politicians to get away with them. I guess we built part of a wall? Maybe .05% of my taxes went to it? I was paying them anyway. Getting $1,400 instead of $2,000? l’d say that lie benefits the nation as a whole to some degree but less so individuals. Not a huge effect on my day to day. And covid was going to go away at some point. The projected timeline may have been off. These are the kinds of things that happen when we seek immediate answers from people who don’t have them yet. 

Almost impossible to get an exact count on what was paid for the wall to begin with. How many miles do we have? How many miles did we need? Anywhere from 5 to 11 billion dollars and so far we have a few miles. So who knows where anything would have come from.

Here's a much more devastating live for our economy Joe Biden and the Democrats saying that the 1.9 trillion is for covid-19 relief. Almost all of it is going to slush funds to graft to billing out Democrat States who have mismanaged themselves in a bankruptcy Bridges to nowhere... So where is the more dangerous lie?

I'm going to end fracking. I'm not going to win fracking depending on who he's talking to. How much of a blow is that to our actual economy?

As opposed to Trump saying it was raining at one of his rallies when the fact-checkers screamed loudly it wasn't raining that hard!