THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden orders airstrikes against Iran-backed militia in Syria

Canton Dawg

32 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

We survived 4 years of Trump. And 8 years of Obama and 8 years of W and 8 years of Bubba

what’s your point?

If you think we are even remotely the same country as in 92 then either you weren't here then, or you haven't been paying attention ..

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Not sure that answers my question but again not surprised.

I support the reaction when it involves a military serviceman who was among those killed by Iranian attacks on the 15th.

I dont remember the news talking about this on the 15th - which is the reason for my snark. 

Biden shouldve been right on top of it - where the hell was he?  (we know - hes not in charge)

Trump was in his term - which when he reacted was a measured response for the killing (any) of our own troops. 

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Wow, fantastic point.  We could list the proven lies made by Mcnamey, Spicer and Sanders but why acknowledge what actually happened, just a generalize deflection.

Before you go all QAnon crazy, I’m not saying that Democrats have not lied in the past. My point was Trump’s administration lied in numerous occasions and you guys were either silent or trying to come up with some crazy justification for it.

just be consistent is all

Well, in case you haven’t noticed Dementia Joe and the rest of the Dims have the media in their back pocket.

When Trump was in office, the MSM did everything in their power to make him look bad.

Don’t you remember when the Covid death count hit 400,000 and the fucked up media was screaming about it?

We hit 100,000 in less than 5 weeks of Joe & The Hoe in office and you hardly hear anything about it.

At this rate Joe will surpass Trump by June.

The media should be a watchdog for the fine folks in DC, but when the Dims are in control they become lapdogs.

There’s something for you to chew on.

45 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

We survived 4 years of Trump. And 8 years of Obama and 8 years of W and 8 years of Bubba

what’s your point?

Guess you're not tracking the trajectory of what's going on.

~5 weeks and 63 EO's   .   .   .   if Trump had done even a quarter of this, the Left would have been razing cities (one of their favorite pastimes we've seen), renting their clothes, and covering themselves in Ash.

They've already been consistently sacrificing their new/unborn to Moloch/Ba'al the past few decades, so there's no point in adding that.

Their insanity is predictable, mostly unimpressive, and quite disgusting.

I covered Trump and his strikes on Syria (Deep State assets, damn bad ones at that - NTI) when they happened.

Byden (not him) may have legit reasons for the strikes, but I doubt anyone believes he has little more than Wax between his Ears.

The real question here is, who really ordered these strikes ?

Byden is little more than a Vegetable, and KamelToe didn't even know about it   .   .   .  

Trump ?

Oh, he just settled the terror of North Korea.

Had basically ended Wars in the Middle East.

Yea, just minor stuff that the MSM/Left will never acknowledge,

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Axe said:

If you think we are even remotely the same country as in 92 then either you weren't here then, or you haven't been paying attention ..

Well I was here then and my life is about the exact same as then. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

10 days is all it took to respond.  C’mon man it’s ok.  Just go with it.  It’s ok to say Biden’s response aligns with your thoughts.  They won’t take your MAGA card I promise.

ill go with a Diehard type response - Blow me left tard...

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Guess you're not tracking the trajectory of what's going on.

~5 weeks and 63 EO's   .   .   .   if Trump had done even a quarter of this, the Left would have been razing cities (one of their favorite pastimes we've seen), renting their clothes, and covering themselves in Ash.

They've already been consistently sacrificing their new/unborn to Moloch/Ba'al the past few decades, so there's no point in adding that.

Their insanity is predictable, mostly unimpressive, and quite disgusting.

I covered Trump and his strikes on Syria (Deep State assets, damn bad ones at that - NTI) when they happened.

Byden (not him) may have legit reasons for the strikes, but I doubt anyone believes he has little more than Wax between his Ears.

The real question here is, who really ordered these strikes ?

Byden is little more than a Vegetable, and KamelToe didn't even know about it   .   .   .  

Trump ?

Oh, he just settled the terror of North Korea.

Had basically ended Wars in the Middle East.

Yea, just minor stuff that the MSM/Left will never acknowledge,

im thinking  Wag the dog but by a terror stricken cabinet / staff over mush for brains

cue pelosi  25th amendment

19 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

im thinking  Wag the dog but by a terror stricken cabinet / staff over mush for brains

cue pelosi  25th amendment

No doubt.

They've been queuing up the 25A since before the Election, saying it was for Trump, but it's really been for Byden.