THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden orders airstrikes against Iran-backed militia in Syria

Canton Dawg

Well, peace in the Middle East didn’t last long under Dementia Joe.

I wonder if Biden is following Obammy’s path to a Nobel Peace Prize.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-orders-airstrikes-against-iran-backed-militia-in-syria/ar-BB1e1F5c

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

So much for all of the ass hats that claimed Trump would get us in war... And there was Sleepy Motherfucking Joe!

I’m sure all of the drone pilots were either all female or someone “of color”....so everything is just fine.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I suppose it’s a bit of a damned if you do and damned if you don’t situation here. If he doesn’t retaliate for the Feb 15 attack, he’s a pushover, and if he does, he’s trying to start a war. 

Nice to see the Democrats are random warhawks now. I can hear Biden now... 

"Are we going to bomb Stygia?"

WSS

39 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Opposed to what? Mcnamey, Spicer and Sanders just lying?  C’mon man the last administration simply lied for 4 years and you guys simply brushed it off.

bs. can'yt justify that at all. An emotional outburst. "yawn"

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Opposed to what? Mcnamey, Spicer and Sanders just lying?  C’mon man the last administration simply lied for 4 years and you guys simply brushed it off.

You Dems made lying an art form.

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

So you don’t support the bombing?

do you think kamala harris wondered why they took so long to respond?

do you think they care about her take on this anyway if they didn't bother to keep her in the loop?

its gonna be a long 4 years til MAGA comes back

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

do you think they care about her take on this anyway if they didn't bother to keep her in the loop?

Not sure that answers my question but again not surprised.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

You Dems made lying an art form.

Wow, fantastic point.  We could list the proven lies made by Mcnamey, Spicer and Sanders but why acknowledge what actually happened, just a generalize deflection.

Before you go all QAnon crazy, I’m not saying that Democrats have not lied in the past. My point was Trump’s administration lied in numerous occasions and you guys were either silent or trying to come up with some crazy justification for it.

just be consistent is all

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

So you don’t support the bombing?

Not enough info too truly evaluate at this time.

I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, though I think everyone's already seen how full of $#!+ they are between what they said and what they're doing.

Well, outside of "We're going to fundamentally transform America" anyway - in that they're going gangbusters.

Too bad only the Elites want that, and that is the Party of the Dems - look at all that $ they make once coming into power (even AOC is raking it in).

Oh, they keep telling the lie they are the "Party of the People" (sounds damn familiar), but it's just the same old lie - R's are the same, so don't take offense.

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

You really think the Country is going to survive 4 years of Harris (O actually), Byden is a 25A gone since before the Election ?

Name one aspect of Government that has not been shown to be corrupt   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Not enough info too truly evaluate at this time.

I'm just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, though I think everyone's already seen how full of $#!+ they are between what they said and what they're doing.

Well, outside of "We're going to fundamentally transform America" anyway - in that they're going gangbusters.

Too bad only the Elites want that, and that is the Party of the Dems - look at all that $ they make once coming into power (even AOC is raking it in).

Oh, they keep telling the lie they are the "Party of the People" (sounds damn familiar), but it's just the same old lie - R's are the same, so don't take offense.

You really think the Country is going to survive 4 years of Harris (O actually), Byden is a 25A gone since before the Election ?

Name one aspect of Government that has not been shown to be corrupt   .   .   .  

We survived 4 years of Trump. And 8 years of Obama and 8 years of W and 8 years of Bubba

what’s your point?