THE BROWNS BOARD

The continuing case for CCW

calfoxwc

releasing criiminals on a large scale. dangerous illegals. ObaMao and the dems stoking

racial hatred, social hatred, "class" hatred, political hatred every chance they can think of.....

creating conflict so they can keep all political opponents on the defensive, and make Americans

afraid in their every day lives.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-oklahoma-career-criminal-accused-of-killing-3-and-cooking-a-human-heart-had-been-released-by-gov-stitt

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've tried this before and you bailed on it. Policy-wise what's the big difference between him and Joe Biden? And yes you can spare me the Cheeto Orange Traitor blah blah blah b*******.

WSS

He tried to get reelected on a bunch of conspiracy theories that all look something like this one below. Biden got elected the old fashioned way, by letting his opponent do himself in with his bad coronavirus policy and science denial in general.

A school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, an ancient wooden device called a "slide-rule"  as well as a code device called an "abacus" that he claimed was a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of maths instruction.

"Al-Gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "Al-Gebra has terrorized many young people for years. They derive solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values".

"They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we've determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country."

As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle.'"

When asked to comment on the arrest, the President said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of maths instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes."

What the f*** are you talking about?

Besides that raft of nonsense you just posted would make qanon cringe with embarrassment I'm talking about Sasse. I've tried to find some worthwhile position papers from the guy and I see nothing that would appeal to anybody that wasn't infected with TDS.

WSS

• Upvote 1