THE BROWNS BOARD

People Should Hang For This

Axe

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-iran-trump-biden-washington-times

" Biden administration officials, including John Kerry and Robert Malley, had meetings with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif during the Trump administration that were orchestrated to undermine President Biden's predecessor, a recent report from The Washington Times claims. "

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

If you mean the antifa assholes, yeah I agree

did I ever tell ya about them following myself and a friend  around by them ? it was funny as hell we beat on one of their tents telling them to wake up and riot  and that we would be at the yamhill pub 

they didnt do shit

• Like 1

and how about biteme himself and his demagogue colleagues calling out POTUS 45 on the Logan Act for his phone call to the Ukraine leadership

prior to the 1st sham impeachment hearing debacle....

all the while Kerry himself actually violating this law with secret visits to iran 

i know,  another one of the greatest hits in hypocrisy - two sets of rules etc that we all come to know and love... 😡

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Axe said:

And not a damn thing will come of it..

Can you imagine if the political party's had been reversed?

They would be pissing up a storm!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Axe said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-iran-trump-biden-washington-times

" Biden administration officials, including John Kerry and Robert Malley, had meetings with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif during the Trump administration that were orchestrated to undermine President Biden's predecessor, a recent report from The Washington Times claims. "

No doubt a nuclear armed Iran will be a great thing for the region. What's the over under on Joe Biden   Moving the Israeli embassy?

WSS 

On 2/22/2021 at 7:00 PM, Axe said:

So, aside from a weird deflection.. You have anything of merit to offer?

You good with with a previous administration actively working, and meeting with adversarial regimes to undermine a present US administration?

so u are trying to tell me that over a 1000 antifia could not get into the portland federal building attacked the capitol and got in ? 

honestly ?  aand this comes from a guy who had beers with joey gibson

On 2/22/2021 at 8:10 PM, Axe said:

If you mean the antifa assholes, yeah I agree

You know how I know everything you right-wing Trumpster assholes say is utter bullshit, when I was watching the Capitol insurrection I was saying to myself "They are going to say that these people are Antifa/BLM and not Trump supporters." And sure enough 😁 

So predictable. ALL you people are full of shit. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Neo said:

You know how I know everything you right-wing Trumpster assholes say is utter bullshit, when I was watching the Capitol insurrection I was saying to myself "They are going to say that these people are Antifa/BLM and not Trump supporters." And sure enough 😁 

So predictable. ALL you people are full of shit. 

Which explains why Piglosi,and Maxine Waters and Raghead Rasheda were the ones inciting and antagonizing rioters to loot an pillage... Again.. You DemonRATZ missed the mark...