Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Inconvenient Truths

Recommended Posts

A helpful flow chart for Biden supporters struggling with what to call the migrant detention facilities...

153688080_10159216930221779_339889013995

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Go deny that if the insurrectionists had succeeded, Pence and Pelosi would be dead, the electoral ballots burned, and welcome to the Banana Republic of Trump. Or something damn close to it.  FYI, the Democrats didn't storm the Capitol trying to overthrow the election. 

That alternate reality hole gets deeper by the day.  

You need to get off the news. It's definitely negatively impacting your mental state. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're clearly an easily influenced person being led about by the nose and unable to comprehend what's going on even with those fingers jammed right in your nostrils. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You need to get off the news. It's definitely negatively impacting your mental state. 

Hoorta can't stand conflict. and reality conflicts with his TDS. So does differing opinions. He's unintentionally

trolling.

Reality:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/legislature/2021/02/03/arizona-senate-contempt-vote-maricopa-county-supervisors-election-audit/4378174001/

Arizona Senate considers contempt finding against Maricopa County supervisors over election audit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Reality:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/legislature/2021/02/03/arizona-senate-contempt-vote-maricopa-county-supervisors-election-audit/4378174001/

Arizona Senate considers contempt finding against Maricopa County supervisors over election audit

They considered it, but then voted against it. I’ve been following this story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktar.com/story/3994718/arizona-senate-votes-to-not-hold-maricopa-county-board-in-contempt/amp/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

Why, is this senator allowed to get away with this?

51459401_1528684507291885_67852538446295

 

because they can....they have the power - and billionaire radical friends control the msm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the biggest inconvenient truth is that the United States of America died a long time ago, and that most people are just now starting to realize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

I believe the biggest inconvenient truth is that the United States of America died a long time ago, and that most people are just now starting to realize it.

I disagree - sounds ironic and profound and all, but Real America is still alive and well - it's just that the obaMao mafia wants to commit political, social and economic genocide and wipe it out.

But it will never happen. Even though ObaMao's weathermen friends dreamed about exterminating 180 million Americans that wouldn't conform to their new gov.

That, btw, is a direct reference to the FBI agent who infiltrated the weathermen. and I bring up obaMao for good reason - his political career STARTED in bill ayer's fathers basement in chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gas prices are shooting up faster than Biden's vote count at 4 am..

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so any thoughtful... FEELINGS answer from any TDSer?

it would be the first time.....image.png.e5bb0bdcf2458ee3e7fd758ca1a5b7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • <p>One Twitter user branded the statue as ‘obscene’</p> (William Tutron/Twitter)
 

One Twitter user branded the statue as ‘obscene’

Gold statue of Trump appears at CPAC conference

220px-Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

Worshiping the Golden Calf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One Twitter user branded the statue as ‘obscene’

you need a dictionary ? look up the definition of words online.

or, just continue to use them incorrectly because you don't think, you just feel.

and most of your feelings are hate.

Worship definition is - to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you need a dictionary ? look up the definition of words online.

or, just continue to use them incorrectly because you don't think, you just feel.

and most of your feelings are hate.

Worship definition is - to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power.

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
 
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:
  • <p>One Twitter user branded the statue as ‘obscene’</p> (William Tutron/Twitter)
 

One Twitter user branded the statue as ‘obscene’

Gold statue of Trump appears at CPAC conference

220px-Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg

Worshiping the Golden Calf

Still in your and Hoorta's head!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
 
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

that is giving Tex far too much the benefit of the doubt. It isn't satire, it's illogical emotional knee jerking outbursts, with improperly inserted words for emotional affect, contrary to their legitimate definitions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
 
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

troll

a : to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content … trolls engage in the most outrageous and offensive behaviors possible—all the better to troll you with.— Whitney Phillips
 
b : to act as a troll (see troll entry 3 sense 2) on (a forum, site, etc.) … is also notorious, for trolling message boards on the Internet, posting offensive material he himself has written and then suing anyone who responds in agreement.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×