Jump to content
Vambo

Coca Cola Tells Their Employees To Try And Be "Less White"!

Recommended Posts

Pepsi tastes better. Too much fizz in Coke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Pepsi tastes better. Too much fizz in Coke

Coke is too sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If was an employee at Coke .. I would tell them "Fuck you".. Take your black privledge and shove it up your ass!... Then leave!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Pepsi tastes better. Too much fizz in Coke

They both have their issues. Pepsi owns the Aunt Jemima brand and we know what happened there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dusty said:

They both have their issues. Pepsi owns the Aunt Jemima brand and we know what happened there.

I don’t care about my foods politics.  Chick-fil-A has some darn good nuggets, for a company that isn’t open on Sunday  and doesn’t like certain people

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of these products I will now gladly boycott... What they're doing is flat out racism...

Screen-Shot-2017-10-23-at-4.29.38-PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nickers said:

All of these products I will now gladly boycott... What they're doing is flat out racism...

Screen-Shot-2017-10-23-at-4.29.38-PM.png

The only thing on that chart I would drink is Barq’s.  Love me some sweet root beer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

They still make Tab?

Probably, for lil bitches like you who's nether regions bleed brown once a month..

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Axe said:

Probably, for lil bitches like you who's nether regions bleed brown once a month..

Nice one. Especially coming from a guy who named himself after a body spray for men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Nice one. Especially coming from a guy who named himself after a body spray for men.

No, Actually son,,  this was a nickname dropped on me that stuck by a construction crew I ran of 150 or so men 30 yrs ago..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Axe said:

No, Actually son,,  this was a nickname dropped on me that stuck by a construction crew I ran of 150 or so men 30 yrs ago..

Doesn't matter to me which dude wants to get sprayed on which dude. 

And I'm kidding of course. Talking shit was fun when we were kids. I've grown out of it but it's fun to play along from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Doesn't matter to me which dude wants to get sprayed on which dude. 

And I'm kidding of course. Talking shit was fun when we were kids. I've grown out of it but it's fun to play along from time to time.

I grew up in a world where talking shit got ya knocked on yer ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So, do I use a spray tan or a tanning lamp?

Our last President could tell you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Our last President could tell you

So he was complying with the Coke order?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know, nor do I want to know how to be less white.. 😣 

 

But I do know how to drink less Coke ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, Browns149 said:

The only thing on that chart I would drink is Barq’s.  Love me some sweet root beer 

A&W blows Bargs away... Bargs is FLAT ass root beer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine that directive will fall under the law of unexpected consequences when those employees stop showing up for work and getting high on the job when they do.

😁

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nickers said:

A&W blows Bargs away... Bargs is FLAT ass root beer...

Like I said earlier. I don’t like Coke because it’s too fizzy. I don’t like really fizzy pop. Might as well drink seltzer

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×