THE BROWNS BOARD

RIP Rush Limbaugh, great American

DieHardBrownsFan

Sad - I was shocked too - he had serious courage all these years, legitimately explaining his views - praise and criticism,

while explaining WHY. He was what is missing from our msm. A genuine Real American icon. He'll be missed.

I never got into listening to him.
I don’t listen to people so far to either side of the aisle. They tend to be too eager to bash people that don’t see things their way

He was an icon in broadcasting though

May he RIP

I don't know how many of you guys are on social media but I am I've got somewhere in the ballpark of 400 Facebook friends. I have unfollowed though not unfriended a fairy number only because they post between 15 and 20 liberal hate posts a day but I still have a lot of literal contacts. It comes with the territory. If any center or mid conservative, actually any decent human being, needs to reaffirm the disgust they feel for the morally bankrupt hypocrites on the left you need look no further than some of the vile comments they have spouted.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know how many of you guys are on social media but I am I've got somewhere in the ballpark of 400 Facebook friends. I have unfollowed though not unfriended a fairy number only because they post between 15 and 20 liberal hate posts a day but I still have a lot of literal contacts. It comes with the territory. If any center or mid conservative, actually any decent human being, needs to reaffirm the disgust they feel for the morally bankrupt hypocrites on the left you need look no further than some of the vile comments they have spouted.

WSS

Steve, I used to listen to Rush (RIP) and Hannity too.  They just got too radical and opiniated for my tastes.  

One thing I remember from my Latin class.  "De mortuisti, nihil nisi bonum".  Roughly translated- Only say good things about dead people. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

This^^^

The hate I'm seeing on social media over this man's death is astounding.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Axe said:

This^^^

The hate I'm seeing on social media over this man's death is astounding.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02/17/left-wingers-turn-in-a-disgusting-performance-following-rush-limbaughs-death-n328526

Calling Rush and Hannity "too radical" is a glaring example of emotionally knee jerk MISUSE of words - contradicting their actual definitions.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Great point Steve

• Like 1

While I'm not the biggest Rush Limbaugh fan.. These people on social Media lauding his death , ought to be locked up!.. These people are sick mother fuckers... RIP Rush...

• Upvote 2