THE BROWNS BOARD

Who's going to the season opener?

dawgpound3

I just got three 50 yard line seats (row 18) on the Browns side of Invesco Field for game two. Easier flight from L.A. and we can go after my youngest's football game.

You're passing on the opener, Shep?

If you're going to shoot for another this year let me know ... maybe in December when the English blokes fly in.

Zombo

I am thinking that I"ll be there opening week. Still working out flight details and work schedules. I should know in the next week or so if I'm in for sure.

If Mark commits I will commit to thinking about it.

Zombo

I need some help...

I have the opportunity to purchase some Browns season tickets and need to know if they are decent seats..

4 club seats in section 325, row 12 and

2 seats in section 508...

I'd appreciate any help you guys (or gals) can give, thanks...

Peace

T.Dawg

I need some help...

I have the opportunity to purchase some Browns season tickets and need to know if they are decent seats..

4 club seats in section 325, row 12 and

2 seats in section 508...

I'd appreciate any help you guys (or gals) can give, thanks...

Peace

T.Dawg

View from section 325

325.jpg

View from 508

508.jpg

Those 508 seats are good...I sit in 534, which is directly opposite...same view, just reversed.

The only problem with those is that is the shade side of the stadium...and IMO, sun in Cleveland is a good thing if it is to be had.

Oh....I will be there for the opener.

Peen thanks for the quick reply...

One question, my legs are in pretty bad shape (5 operations in the last 3 years)... How is the leg room in general.. I've had both knees replaced and my ability to bend them is somewhat limited (I'm at about 115 degrees with 140 degrees being normal)....

I'm going to the opener with my daughter, grandson and my daughters fiancee (he's a damn Steeler fan but other than that a pretty nice kid)... They have tickets but I had planned to find a bar to watch the game...We'll be at the tailgate though..

thanks

Peace

T.Dawg

Leg room?? What leg room?

If you want to straighten your legs out more than about 6 inches, you have to stand up.

As for the club seats, it seemed(been there once) you had about 5 more inches.

Wish was going to Opener, was originally not going to be able to travel in for that game so settled for Oct 4th versus the Bungals to travel over from UK. But fingers crossed be able to head back over and add a Scotsman to join the two Mad Englishmen in Howie and G for games in early December, Family will just have to go without Christmas presents this year haha !! or make do with some Browns T-Shirts instead, Cant Wait to get back out again and Share a few drops of Whisky at the Tailgates.

Guest ATENEARS

I'll be there, and we invite all you blokes to THE BROWNS BOARD OFFICIAL TAILGATE PARTY (click link for directions, details, and answers to all your questions).

This game will mark our group's 10th season Tailgating together ... first shot is on me!

Remember: Opening Day is Chick Tube-top day. All hot chicks attend and wear practically nothing. In December, if you are into beared over-weight men, that's your day.

I'll be there, and we invite all you blokes to THE BROWNS BOARD OFFICIAL TAILGATE PARTY (click link for directions, details, and answers to all your questions).

This game will mark our group's 10th season Tailgating together ... first shot is on me!

Remember: Opening Day is Chick Tube-top day. All hot chicks attend and wear practically nothing. In December, if you are into beared over-weight men, that's your day.

That's why I'm having trouble not committing to be there. I've been with you dorks since the beginning and I want to be there for the 10th anniversary. Working on figuring out how to get there and back and not having to take a day off work.

Guest ATENEARS
That's why I'm having trouble not committing to be there. I've been with you dorks since the beginning and I want to be there for the 10th anniversary. Working on figuring out how to get there and back and not having to take a day off work.

It's not official though unless KSHutchins brings her Coach Howard's Peach upside-down cake (was I close?). If you can't make the Opener Mark, I guess we will have to celebrate the anniversary on Dec 6th for the Ssan Deigo game when Howie and Zippy are in-town ... and every tailgate inbetween.

(watch Mark whine that it is too cold in december, the sis)

It's not official though unless KSHutchins brings her Coach Howard's Peach upside-down cake (was I close?). If you can't make the Opener Mark, I guess we will have to celebrate the anniversary on Dec 6th for the Ssan Deigo game when Howie and Zippy are in-town ... and every tailgate inbetween.

(watch Mark whine that it is too cold in december, the sis)

Not whining.....it is too damn cold in December. And it's not just the cold weather...it's the fact that I don't own a single piece of cold weather gear. Even if I could get a cheap flight and a cheap hotel room...it would cost me like $500 just to buy enough clothes ( that I would wear once) to keep from dying of exposure in Cleveland in December.

You forget I live in a place where people talk about cold fronts and cold winters when the temperature drops below 60.

It isn't exactly cold here in the winters. Colder then what you have but still pretty mild.

I do agree it requires a investment in gear. Mostly the shoes. I have a pair of Rocky boots...1000 grams of thinsulate I have worn maybe 8 times....all in Cleveland for Nov and Dec games.

Every once in a while it is good to go back for a cold game....reminds you of your roots....and also reminds you why you moved away.

Guest ATENEARS
Not whining.....it is too damn cold in December. And it's not just the cold weather...it's the fact that I don't own a single piece of cold weather gear. Even if I could get a cheap flight and a cheap hotel room...it would cost me like $500 just to buy enough clothes ( that I would wear once) to keep from dying of exposure in Cleveland in December.

You forget I live in a place where people talk about cold fronts and cold winters when the temperature drops below 60.

Zippy comes up from Florida and goes bare chested to the December games. It's all in the amount of Alcohol you consume.

Besides, I'll show you how to dress ....

Archived