THE BROWNS BOARD

New Ice Age!!

TexasAg1969

18 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

447B0601-7121-4157-8FE3-92B0F7BAAEF4.png

Actually we found out that some of the 10% solar & wind still functioned, but a great deal of the 90% oil, gas, coal plants went down. And now she's up past $4 million raised. Even the Gov is now admitting to the massive failure of the 90% and that the 10% was a red herring. Oh, and guess who was in charge back in 2011 when Texas should have listened to federal recommendations to winterize it all which they didn't do for any of it? Yep, dear old Class of '72 Aggie Rick Perry, the dufus trumpy put in charge of the energy. I knew I shoulda hazed that guy out of the Corps of Cadets when he was a freshman and I was a senior. Complete faceman tool. All hair & air.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually we found out that some of the 10% solar & wind still functioned, but a great deal of the 90% oil, gas, coal plants went down

Got a reference point on that, proof?  What is 'some' of the 10%?  What is a 'great deal' of the 90%?

About 10% of our power comes from green energy (wind & solar). The rest from coal, gas and nuclear. You can go look that up yourself. None of those sources were totally compromised, but all were compromised, including that 10%, thus the word "some" can apply to all.

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fortunately there was some solar alternative available to us if we could scrape up the $$.   Ayyy, chimichangas!!!💃🏝️

Tough shit for you poor people huh? Don't worry little ones, we will use solar and wind when it works better then gas or oil or coal.

Luckily Biden wasn't president when the automobile was invented or he would have ordered all horses to be shot.

😁😁😁

WSS

• Upvote 1

Speaking of freeze, this weekend marks the 27th annual Medina Ice Festival.

The wife and I were at the square early this morning to avoid the crowds.

It was a balmy 7 degrees, with a wind chill of 5 below so the hundreds of ice sculptures were at little risk of melting.

Go Browns!

A3C0A01E-2DFA-40E3-8D4A-A5A116E1DDC4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

the fake "man made global warming" became "climate change" because they were embarrassed

to be making global UN fools of themselves with their false predictions and demand for control

over every aspect of our lives. up to 25 degrees ! yay. between covid and this weather - I can't wait til

spring. cabin fever set in about august of last year.....