THE BROWNS BOARD

What a stupid idea

Westside Steve

https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/dozens-former-republicans-discuss-creating-anti-trump-3rd-party

I'm sure it will appeal to Democrats in Republicans clothing as well  as the out of the closet liberals but this should just about guarantee the Democrats stay in power forever. Until about five years into the upcoming depression when martial law takes over.

😁

WSS

6 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

As a moderate Republican the Tea Party looked like a stupid idea, yet here we are.

But I would offer that absolutely nothing about the Trump presidency (excerpt his unconventional personality) has been extreme at all especially compared to what might have once been a moderate Democrat Party. The only extremism is the rhetoric from your guys screaming racist xenophobe Nazi blah blah blah.

And I've watched more than I care to see of the Democrats during the impeachment speechifying and these people are probably not clinically insane. But I understand they are feigning schizophrenic outrage to appeal to their voters who are probably actually morons.

WSS

• Upvote 4

just another soros financial fund assistance ploy to undermine America First.

believe it. Kellog foundation? Ford Foundation? who is controlling these foundations anyways?

people bought and paid for...by soros? etc?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donors-to-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

But I would offer that absolutely nothing about the Trump presidency (excerpt his unconventional personality) has been extreme at all especially compared to what might have once been a moderate Democrat Party. The only extremism is the rhetoric from your guys screaming racist xenophobe Nazi blah blah blah.

And I've watched more than I care to see of the Democrats during the impeachment speechifying and these people are probably not clinically insane. But I understand they are feigning schizophrenic outrage to appeal to their voters who are probably actually morons.

WSS

I admire your adherence to subjective truth.

32 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I admire your adherence to subjective truth.

I wish I could say I admire your willingness to respond point by point.Give me a list of issues. I'll tell you which ones I like which ones I don't like so much and which ones I don't care about. But just parroting Nancy Pelosi doesn't impress me.

WSS

• Haha 1