THE BROWNS BOARD

What/Who are you currently listening to?

tiamat63

Finally! after 2 long years...

Spent that 3 day weekend down in Clemson Tiger country with some friends & fans.. 🐯 (sure i packed my buckeye gear!) 

Darius Rucker should run for Mayor of his hometown Charleston,SC.. So many statues & landmarks were down from butt-hurt reps.. :rolleyes: 

fun time on land & water 🌊 with lots of Beers & Sunshine..

Done by the wife of a longtime Clemson friend^^...We missed ya Skeet! (a pal we lost to f'n covid :()

Edit-- Needed now is several hours of... 3 day hangover sleep,  🛌 💤 If i happen to sleep thru 2 for 2uesday?

I've noticed the different people post extremely different styles of music they really enjoy that others might find to be the most horrible shit they've ever heard. Ironic that nobody hates on each other because of that difference in taste? Unlike politics and Major League Sports. Just an observation.

😀

WSS

For some Russians^^^ that was not horrible ^^

Bonfire 🌋 & camp out 🏕️ in the woods of Lake Gaston on a Friday Night..

Hell Right !  It's going to be a Redneck Rebel--leeee 

I got to get on the road, to go get set-up.. later gents !

and your more than welcome to curse my Country music posting  on my return to Earth come Sunday...  🤠 It's well Deserved...

On 8/5/2021 at 7:00 AM, Westside Steve said:

I've noticed the different people post extremely different styles of music they really enjoy that others might find to be the most horrible shit they've ever heard. Ironic that nobody hates on each other because of that difference in taste? Unlike politics and Major League Sports. Just an observation.

😀

WSS

Well perhaps you like this little ole song about a small town that really exists near San Antonio. 😁

Yes!

F'k covid... 

The song is an open-letter to someone (male or female) whom he has lost in his life. He's speaking to this person in a comparison between himself and that person and later goes on to give advice to this person.....

on how to deal with the inevitable changes we all face in life.

Classic! 🦅as always ^^ 👍

Another work week begins with....

'It's 8 AM.. this hell I'm in"..  🖤 

Staff-ee of the monthly Workplace... I'm not  😇 

Sometimes, on those calm and quiet mornings, I reach deep into the bag for music while I'm making breakfast.

This was wrote with lyrics of a language she created to 'speak to God' with.  Either way, I think it's a beautiful piece.  Off the Gladitor soundtrack I think? 

Odd find.. 

Wife & I, are standing 2 hot bodes to the left of this guy in Raleigh,NC..

Whiskey Meyers Band was the under-card for the Jamey Johnson tour this past July..

Never

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

It's new, but it feels "old".  

I needed this. 

I've never been much of a rap fan. Always seemed to me to be non-singers who like to rattle off poetry, which is the category it should occupy, not music.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:16 AM, Axe said:

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

KK, c'mon man 😣

a lil better

I still don't know why they continue to give Lester Binks (Drummer) the Shaft... He basically invented double bass speed metal drumming.. Came from a Jazz background.. Supposedly let him go because the wanted a drummer to play straight forward.. Then got Dave Holland.. Another drummer from a Jazz background... I always thought Les Binks was the BOMB!

• Upvote 1