THE BROWNS BOARD

As Always, HERE is the TRUTH about shutting down the KESTONE PIPELINE

calfoxwc

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/yes-joe-biden-is-compromised-by-his-familys-shady-foreign-dealings

why is it, that the lefties are SO OUTRAGED that Pres Trump puts America First, and some of our friendly countries

didn't like that?

"alienating our friends by regotiating trade deals" ?

but let biden and the power mongering squad end the Keystone Pipeline, totally alienating and outraging CANADA, they are fine with that?

biden shuts down travel between Great Britian, and not one scream of "xenophia" comes forward from any one of them.

Reason? they love being on the false narrative attack. But they hate not being able to defend the filth they emotionally kneejerkingly voted for.

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what jobs are infinite, hoorta?

the TDS runs sickly and deeply.

the rationalizations are worthless.

Please go back to your alternate realty conspiracy laden rabbit hole.  

The more I read about tar sand, the more I realize shutting down XL is the right decision- for now.  When that stuff comes out of the ground, it has the consistency of- peanut butter. It  takes pretreatment before it can even be pumped. (Image below- nice way to destroy a pristine wilderness).  So until we run out of higher grade oil, you can leave that stuff for future generations to deal with. Ditto drilling in the ANWR.  

Image result for alberta sand refining facility

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The more I read about tar sand, the more I realize shutting down XL is the right decision- for now.  When that stuff comes out of the ground, it has the consistency of- peanut butter. It  takes pretreatment before it can even be pumped. (Image below- nice way to destroy a pristine wilderness).  So until we run out of higher grade oil, you can leave that stuff for future generations to deal with. Ditto drilling in the ANWR.  

More TDS BS? LOL

Even Democrat Senator Joe Manchin knows better than you do. and HE

knows what he's talking about, and...

you are just you.

with TDS.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/02/03/321029-n321029

Democrat Joe Manchin Defies Democrat Narrative On Keystone Pipeline

"West Virginia Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin made it clear that he disagrees with the Democrat party’s stance that the Keystone XL Pipeline is a hazard for the environment. "

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Image result for alberta sand refining facility

image.thumb.png.d9a8d4d51aaf7a600587016c7f0e75dd.png

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for fun the largest oil refinery in the world is 1750 Acres compared to over 2,000 for East Cleveland if we are comparing unsightly areas of the Earth. Population of East Cleveland is almost 18,000 people population of anwr 150.

WSS

Hey, you at least don't troll.  As you know, I have a dozen decent reasons to hate Cheetos.  

So this thought occurred to me Steve.  Straight out of the Trump playbook.  Ya know- DT said Mexico was going to pay for his Wall. So- and follow along....  Canada wants us to relieve them of their crap sludge?   OK Canada- YOU pay for the XL pipeline- and not only that, YOU pay for the inevitable environmental cleanup when that abrasive acidic sand wears a hole through the pipe.  I can live with that- can you?   

Another interesting factoid. Some of that Canadian crap is classified as "bitumen". If you look it up- that's the stuff that's used as binder in asphalt. The leftover product when higher grade oils are refined. Until oil hit $100 bucks a barrel way back- those tar sands were not even worth bothering with.    

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Make the price $5 bucks a gallon- electric cars don't look so bad.  Doofus.  

The real reason Doofus...

Nancy Pelosi bought $1.25 million in Tesla stock the day before Joe Biden signed an order “for all federal vehicles” to be electric.

Now go away kid- you bother me.... 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey, you at least don't troll.  As you know, I have a dozen decent reasons to hate Cheetos.  

and not a single one of those reasons is justification for the insane hatred. There are few things I don't agree with and some I don't care about... so far there are a lot worsereasons the dimwitted Biden has foisted upon the United States. And I don't particularly hate him I just think he's a moron. And no not a moron in the 1959 clinical sense just more than likely on the low end of average intelligence.

So this thought occurred to me Steve.  Straight out of the Trump playbook.  Ya know- DT said Mexico was going to pay for his Wall. So- and follow along....  Canada wants us to relieve them of their crap sludge?   OK Canada- YOU pay for the XL pipeline- and not only that, YOU pay for the inevitable environmental cleanup when that abrasive acidic sand wears a hole through the pipe.  I can live with that- can you?   

the United States has more capacity to refine crude. Building a pipeline and refining that crude are both extremely profitable to the United States of America. The Canadians will take it somewhere else. Speaking of making people pay for shit how much money should we waste on NATO? You guys seem to bitch a lot that we don't pay more for that.

Another interesting factoid. Some of that Canadian crap is classified as "bitumen". If you look it up- that's the stuff that's used as binder in asphalt. The leftover product when higher grade oils are refined. Until oil hit $100 bucks a barrel way back- those tar sands were not even worth bothering with.    

Which circles back to another issue with moron Biden. At $100 a barrel the United States has an advantage because it's harder to get the oil out of the ground here even with fracking which I have no problem with, that it is in Saudi Arabia. That's why fracking is a boost for the u.s. and made us energy independent and the world's largest exporter. But of course the comparison between East Cleveland and Anwar had nothing to do with the pipeline. That referred to a refinery in some pristine Frozen wilderness that no one will ever go to. PS as far as the pipeline I don't give a shit about the Environmental bulshit or the Indians.

WSS

why doesn't hoorta go buy an electric car? do it today.

then ask us to come pick you up when you run your feeble

batteries down.

nobody will show up.

So, hoorta can name call, but gets all upset if someone name calls him, because

he doesn't like it, and will give warning points.

hahaha.

sounds like Kathy Griffin.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kathy-griffin-reports-pro-trump-protester-to-fbi

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

and not a single one of those reasons is justification for the insane hatred. There are few things I don't agree with and some I don't care about... so far there are a lot worse reasons the dimwitted Biden has foisted upon the United States. And I don't particularly hate him I just think he's a moron. And no not a moron in the 1959 clinical sense just more than likely on the low end of average intelligence.

Sheeze, believe whatever you want to about Saint Donald. You want to call it "insane hatred"?  Instead, OTOH I call it taking a long cold look at the reality of Trumpdom. The guy is nuts Steve- at the very least a pathological liar and malignant narcissist, living in an alternate reality of his own creation. Now are you OK with the Republicans AKA the "Q-rarnons"  with MTG thinking it's OK to shoot Pelosi in the head? She's as phony as Trump with the backtracking today and is- take your pick- as big a liar, or 5 times more crazy.   

Plain as mud now Steve. The Republicans in the House had a choice today. Either support the Party of Lincoln, Liz Cheney and reality, or become the party of QAnon, Trump and the fantasy world. IMHO- they effectively cut the party in half today. I sure as hell can't support the mountain of horse shit fantasy that MTG is spouting. BUT- obviously there's a ton of MAGAs out there who still want to believe "The BIG LIE".   They're been  radicalized (by you know who) that a widespread insurrection bordering on civil was isn't out of the question anymore. 

PS- If they can track Q down (heard he's somewhere in the Philippines) - he should be arrested. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sheeze, believe whatever you want to about Saint Donald. You want to call it "insane hatred"?  Instead, OTOH I call it taking a long cold look at the reality of Trumpdom. The guy is nuts Steve- at the very least a pathological liar and malignant narcissist, living in an alternate reality of his own creation. Now are you OK with the Republicans AKA the "Q-rarnons"  with MTG thinking it's OK to shoot Pelosi in the head? She's as phony as Trump with the backtracking today and is- take your pick- as big a liar, or 5 times more crazy.   

whatever she has to say I figure is between her and the people at her District that voted her a hand. Same with Nancy Pelosi AOC Maxine Waters Omar and the rest of the Democrat lunatics.

Plain as mud now Steve. The Republicans in the House had a choice today. Either support the Party of Lincoln, Liz Cheney and reality, or become the party of QAnon, Trump and the fantasy world. IMHO- they effectively cut the party in half today. I sure as hell can't support the mountain of horse shit fantasy that MTG is spouting. BUT- obviously there's a ton of MAGAs out there who still want to believe "The BIG LIE".   They're been  radicalized (by you know who) that a widespread insurrection bordering on civil was isn't out of the question anymore. 

PS- If they can track Q down (heard he's somewhere in the Philippines) - he should be arrested. 

I have no idea how many times I need to repeat the simple fact that I will continue to vote for the candidate who is more in line with the issues that are important to me.

You can Scream the word lie and Maga over and over and over you can get pitchforks and torches and try to find dr. Moriarty or the boogeyman or whoever this Q guy is. Frankly I have no idea who the fucker or the group or whatever is and I have no idea what evil he or the group or whatever has foisted upon the world. At least with George Soros you can follow the money. At least with antifa we can recognize anarchists and Youthful assholes. At least with BLM we can recognize ignorant thugs.

But the reason I didn't vote for Biden nor do I support him or his crackpot orders  is not because he's a crook. Which he is.  It's because the policies the stupid old fucker regurgitates are bad for America in my opinion.

You people screaming about Q means about as much to me as somebody blaming everything on the devil.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

meanwhile, the youknowwho refuses to take a real look at who he voted for and worships. biden is his idol, because

Pres Trump had orange skin.

sick. demanding respect is backfiring on him.

The price of a gallon of gas hit $2.50 this morning, which means it’s up 45 cents a gallon since Dementia Joe took office.

Looks like the U.S. is once again going to be dependent on foreign oil.

The hypocrites that are against the U.S. producing their own oil will get their “warm & fuzzy” feeling while paying more for their gasoline.

These are the same people that preach for electric cars that utilize coal burning power plants, and actually think they’re helping the environment.

I won’t even go into the environmental train wreck of manufacturing the lithium batteries.

• Upvote 1

I’m still looking for that side by side comparison that details jobs created with the pipeline vs. without, but while searching l did find a couple interesting things.

This is a chart that details Canadian exported oil by volume going back to 2012. You can see it started off slowly but started to pick up after that. I think it was 2013 when gas prices hit $4 a gallon, and you can see an uptick in exports around that time. Not sure if there’s any connection between those things. Then in 2018 it really picked up again, exceeding a million cubic meters per month regularly. The other interesting thing is the precipitous drop starting in April 2020 where the volume was slashed by close to two thirds due to covid.

https://www.cer-rec.gc.ca/en/data-analysis/energy-commodities/crude-oil-petroleum-products/statistics/canadian-crude-oil-exports-rail-monthly-data.html

This is an article about the actual number of jobs lost when Biden cancelled it. There were an estimated 1,000 people who had been hired who lost their jobs, and an estimated 10,000 would have been hired in total throughout the duration of the project. Certainly significant numbers. The article also gives some information on the progress that had been made when the project was cancelled. It looks like they were a couple miles into it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.firstcoastnews.com/amp/article/news/verify/verify-yes-thousands-jobs-lost-after-biden-axes-keystone-xl-pipeline-but-not-as-many-as-these-posts-claim/77-8955155e-457d-4fc2-bbd9-35ea8df83ee3

Hey hoorta ! got reality? (you don't) go ahead and run and hide. You are wrong about the pipeline.

You can tell how little the green left and the Democratic politicians who enable them care about everyday Americans.

Just listen to what they say.

In the wake of President Joe Biden rescinding the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, starting the process to ban new natural gas and oil leases by implementing a moratorium for new drilling on public lands, and targeting America’s energy producers, approximately 11,000 jobs on Keystone with an estimated $800 million in wages for 2021 were quickly lost … and the entire country now faces a future of higher energy prices, reduced energy security, and increased reliance on often-hostile foreign regimes to fuel our way of life.

To justify these misguided, costly policies:

• John Kerry, Biden’s climate czar, said workers facing job loss “can be the people to go to work to make the solar panels.” This isn’t just rude and dismissive of many skilled union jobs; it’s wrong. According to a Washington Post fact check, there will be just 12,000 new solar installer jobs in the next 10 years, growing from 6,100 to 18,100.

And don’t forget that John Kerry was recently in the news defending his decision to fly a private jet to receive an environmental award (you can’t make it up!). He said it was “the only choice for somebody like me.” Yikes!

• Vice President Kamala Harris told a West Virginia TV station that coal miners could find work “reclaiming abandoned land mines.” Of course, that’s not a real job or a real project in West Virginia — the VP misspoke. But it was a telling gaffe, as it shows that the Biden Administration won’t even pretend to know what they’re talking about as they try and destroy the livelihood of thousands.

• Biden’s executive order on Keystone said that the pipeline “would not be consistent with my Administration’s economic and climate imperatives.” Yet even the Obama State Department concluded that Keystone would have a negligible impact on carbon emissions (and more recently, the pipeline owner pledged carbon-free operations by 2023), and the pipeline would not impact surrounding water, vegetation, wildlife, or air quality.

And as for the economy, there are both immediate and long-term job losses ahead for America’s energy industry, which will ripple out to communities, cities, and states.

Fox News told the story of a welding foreman, a member of Pipeliners Local Union 798, who “admitted to breaking down and crying in his truck after laying off his team” working on Keystone construction. A Nebraska truck driver explained to the news station, too: “Any of these people that work on the pipeline, all the sudden they're not making money so they're not spending money. So the community they live in is going to have less money coming in.”

Don’t these quotes from our new “energy leaders” say it all?

The green left and Democratic politicians who support them impose bad policies that favor politically connected special interests, crony capitalists, and themselves … while the rest of us are left with job loss, economic decline, higher energy costs, and the uncertainty that comes with signing America’s future over to foreign regimes like China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia.

Radical environmentalists want us to believe they’re imposing their extreme agenda for our own good, but you and I can tell that they don’t care about us at all.

Our efforts to promote our pro-American energy policy — and to create economic opportunity, prosperity, and choice for all Americans — through the American Energy Alliance are more important now than ever.

Please look for my next email with an update on what’s happening with America’s energy future and, until then, tune in to AEA’s podcast for the most recent analysis.

Tom

Tom Pyle

President

American Energy Alliance