Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

Reddit Breaking Wall Street is xxxxxxx Fantastic

Recommended Posts

Using their own game against them...it's what they have been doing for years..

Wouldn't surprise me if they shut down reddit like they did parler. 

Wonder if China Joe will bail em out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even know GameStop was still around.  Kudos to the lil guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure it has. But this time it wasn't the hedge fund managers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Yo birdboy 

this is not new.

 

but it figures your a reddit fem......

it’s just shorting a stock, been done before.

not a Redditor at all

 

and read up on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since you're the guy that usually whines about it I should give you warning points for it but I'm not a twat

Besides you probably don't even know what you're talking about.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Since you're the guy that usually whines about it I should give you warning points for it but I'm not a twat

Besides you probably don't even know what you're talking about.

WSS

Oh I'm sorry

Blaze.com/liberalsarebad

Blaze.com/trumprules

Newsmax.com/webrainwashedtheelderly

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh I'm sorry

Blaze.com/liberalsarebad

Blaze.com/trumprules

Newsmax.com/webrainwashedtheelderly

 

 

 

What are you; stupid? You're the pussy that cries about bad words in the titles so I fixed it. 

Red state New York Times Newsmax USA Today who gives a fuck?

w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What are you; stupid? You're the pussy that cries about bad words in the titles so I fixed it. 

Red state New York Times Newsmax USA Today who gives a fuck?

w

Oh wow so you just didn't follow those previous concerns I brought up before at all. You thought it was "bad words". 

 

I had no idea you were that dense. 

Or that just falls completely in line with your "she shouldn't have dresses like that" mindset...

Geez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

 

 

So we have a former bartender on the Financial Services Committee.

That IS scary stuff.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh wow so you just didn't follow those previous concerns I brought up before at all. You thought it was "bad words". 

 

I had no idea you were that dense. 

Or that just falls completely in line with your "she shouldn't have dresses like that" mindset...

Geez

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about woodpecker. Once you bitched because guys were using dirty words in the titles so I decided hey maybe the Woodpecker is right maybe that's a bad look.

Otherwise I'm not sure why you are whining.

But seriously if women have to be protected they shouldn't be working in the same jobs as men. That's about it.

Plus if Donald Trump gave somebody a hum job to get ahead in politics it would be fair game to call him one.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about woodpecker. Once you bitched because guys were using dirty words in the titles so I decided hey maybe the Woodpecker is right maybe that's a bad look.

Otherwise I'm not sure why you are whining.

But seriously if women have to be protected they shouldn't be working in the same jobs as men. That's about it.

Plus if Donald Trump gave somebody a hum job to get ahead in politics it would be fair game to call him one.

WSS

I think woody needs a 'time out' with all of his cussing.🤣

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think woody needs a 'time out' with all of his cussing.🤣

Yes, it is very inappropriate and offensive. but if it fits THEIR EMOTIONS,

then it's ok.

whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about woodpecker. Once you bitched because guys were using dirty words in the titles so I decided hey maybe the Woodpecker is right maybe that's a bad look.

Otherwise I'm not sure why you are whining.

But seriously if women have to be protected they shouldn't be working in the same jobs as men. That's about it.

Plus if Donald Trump gave somebody a hum job to get ahead in politics it would be fair game to call him one.

WSS

 

Man you're dense.

Peace

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

 

Man you're dense.

Peace

 

Hey I'm not sure how it goes in the engineering field. Did you have to blow anybody to get a promotion?

WSS

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

 

 

image.png.c856f4732957a7a95c6bfd6987b52d33.png

 

So have we officially entered the Twilight Zone ?

 

image.png.d396329bff50e432b3a0fe0c8e5b9626.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.6a34c64377a5444f5f9e2ec0e5358b63.png

 

NOT Russia, Russia, Russia - it's China, China, China.

 

Damn near everyone in this current Regime is connected to China.

 

Watch it, Track it   .   .   .   WWIV.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2021-01-30_112120.png.d59bc0519aede67e0225aa022b74677a.png2021-01-30_112201.png.1851378ed21b4b7af65c9857ef63f1dc.png

I posted previously about Yellen...just another of Obammy’s swamp creatures that Dementia Joe hired.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×