THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden FOOLISHLY abandons $2k checks and going for immigration instead

Vambo

The rest of the stimulus checks are part of the bipartisan bill on the way real soon.  The $1,400 amount are in the works that trump dumped on his GOP buddies , should be finalized maybe within a week or so.

SO what are you going to do with your $1,400 ?     :)

59 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The rest of the stimulus checks are part of the bipartisan bill on the way real soon.  The $1,400 amount are in the works that trump dumped on his GOP buddies , should be finalized maybe within a week or so.

Probably won't get one I didn't get the last one. If I do I will add it to my investments as should anyone who is sane.

Speaking your finances how is talking to a friend of mine last night who in the same sentence bragged to me how much money he made driving for doordash and that as soon as that extra $400 a week start coming in he's quitting. 

There's probably pretty severe recession on its way if not worse. Hopefully my broker will be able to move my stuff into a little safer space.

WSS

You mean the stimulus payments that Pelosi and the rest of the Dems blocked in the House?

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Probably buying gold. It'll be much easier to carry to the supermarket to buy groceries with instead of the wheelbarrow of greenbacks need to buy a loaf of bread at the rate our currency is being devalued.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/23/2021 at 5:53 AM, mjp28 said:

Actually we need a new big garage door and the small one completely replaced that's a big chunk of our $1,400 x 2 = $2,800 bonanza stimulus money.  It will go back to a good carpenter friend of ours.  Some of what's left will go to our church.

And NO that's an untrue vicious rumour that the wife and I were going to go to WALMART and and fill up baskets of junk to take home.  Dastardly right wing lies !  ( Oh BTW I never said if I was left or right wing, hmmmmm maybe neither ? :huh: )

.......... hmmmm on second thought maybe $2,800 in scratch off tickets, yeah that's the ticket 🎫 !

Edited by mjp28

On 1/23/2021 at 7:09 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hookers and booze......

And the rest you will just blow right ?