THE BROWNS BOARD

The FIFTEEN Times Trump PROMISED a Healthcare Plan

Tour2ma

Oh come off it. As if the Democrats would have ever agreed to any health care plan trump put forward. 

I can't speak for trump but if I were him I would have floated medicare for all out there just to watch them shoot their own pet dog out of spite. 

Democrats of this forum: stop lying all the time. Just admit that killing trump at all costs was far more important to you and your brethren than helping people at any level. You're not fooling anyone. And...you succeeded. It only cost the soul of the country, and now democrats can pat themselves on the back while america burns. 

• Upvote 1

In the first place I had no real problem in principal with a Obamacare which was based on romneycare. I think it fell apart when they removed the mandate. I have no problem with a sliding scale but I think even deadbeats should have some skin in the game.

But I did think it was funny when constitutional scholar Barack Obama didn't really know if it was a tax or even constitutional or not.

But the bottom line for those of you in the free shit Brigade you get what you pay for.

And no doubt Chuck and Nancy would have been eager to pass whatever plan the president brought forth.

WSS

I always thought that back in '17 Trump should have shitcanned his healthcare idea and pushed an infrastructure bill. He would have had Dems over a barrel because Hillary campaigned on that very issue. He could have used it as a political bludgeon if Democrats had tried to wiggle out of supporting it. He could have made Nancy and Chuck stand behind him with fake frozen smiles while he signed the bill into law. Politically, he would have owned the Dems right out of the gate. It would have been a huge win in his first 100 days.

But, for some reason, he insisted on pushing healthcare, when it was painfully obvious that--other than "cheap healthcare, beautiful healthcare"--he had no fucking idea what he was talking about. His Congressional Republican brethren did him no favors when, after ranting for 8 years about their superior plan, showed they didn't have a plan. Or rather different factions of the party had their own plan, which none of them could agree on. And if anyone honestly thought that Democrats were going to actually vote to repeal a Democratic president's signature legislation, well...

You knew it was a Republican fiasco when Pelosi, asked what Democrats were going to do regarding R's on healthcare, said "Sit back and watch the show."

• Upvote 1

Voting out Cheetos Jesus saved the country from a cult. Pretty much all the non cult members have already said getting rid of your lord and savior was the number one goal. Nobody is excited by ByDon, other than he isn't a fucking moron with a legion of assholes too stupid know they are being conned. Thank the founder fathers for putting in enough safe guards to keep a cult for over throwing the nation. 

But I'm enjoying the cult member's tears. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Voting out Cheetos Jesus saved the country from a cult. Pretty much all the non cult members have already said getting rid of your lord and savior was the number one goal. Nobody is excited by ByDon, other than he isn't a fucking moron with a legion of assholes too stupid know they are being conned. Thank the founder fathers for putting in enough safe guards to keep a cult for over throwing the nation. 

Maybe you're too stupid to know that you're not too stupid to be conned

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Maybe you're too stupid to know that you're not too stupid to be conned

And how have I been conned? Is Cheetos not a moron? I didn't need the media to figure that one out. Just had to listen to him talk about anything other than golf. Does Cheetos Jesus not lied about pretty much everything? I didn't need the media to figure that one out either. 

Hey but you keep on defending your lord and savior, it is what cult member are required to do. Don't want your buddies to call you a Rhino.

Straw men are fun to knock down. But as I've said many many times trump is an asshole and I'm glad to see him go. I've even gone so far as to say I hope he dies shortly after leaving office like LBJ. So you can shitcan the lord and savior bullshit. Instead I want you to tell me what the Democrats are doing right. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Straw men are fun to knock down. But as I've said many many times trump is an asshole and I'm glad to see him go. I've even gone so far as to say I hope he dies shortly after leaving office like LBJ. So you can shitcan the lord and savior bullshit. Instead I want you to tell me what the Democrats are doing right. 

I'm not a Democrat. But a short list.

Doing something about Climate Change. (Yes, I understand nut jobs don't believe it is a problem)

Leading the free world instead of Isolationism. Instead of going it alone against China, they are going to work with allies to put more pressure. 

- Hey how about a trade pact with the other Pacific Ocean countries, to make it easier for other countries to compete with China. It could have a snappy name like Trans-Pacific Partnership or TPP

Understanding the trickle down economics is bullshit. Demo President have historically been better for the economy. (look it up)

Make sure there is separation of church and state. Really important now a days where nuts jobs think Cheetos Jesus was made president because of gooodddddddd.

Well at least you tried and I give you points for it.

1. Doing something about climate change - it is important to do our part. We're pretty far down the list of emitters though as far as the big ones go and our part isn't going to save the planet specifically if asia keeps on keeping on, so we shouldn't destroy the economy over it like the green new deal, but it's important to do our part. 

2. Lol. Democrats roll over and put their asses in the air for china's tiny dick. China holds all the cards now and that fault is bi-partisan. One of the few things I think trump actually did well is tell china to fuck themselves. 

3. Agree as long as the trade deal also benefits us. That was the major sticking point there. 

4. What democrat president has been good for the economy? Clinton? I'd argue a different bill had more to do with that. Namely bill gates. The 90s saw the absolute explosion of a new untapped industry that literally changed every aspect of business and the economy and made millionaires left and right. Unfortunately it all came crashing down...right as a certain mr clinton was leaving office, leaving a bit of a hot mess for his successor who took the blame because of course he did. 

5. Ok, agreed. All religion every bit of it can fuck right off. That goes for islam as well as Judaism and Christianity. Can't protect one of them because it makes certain people feel good. 

51 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Well at least you tried and I give you points for it.

1. Doing something about climate change - it is important to do our part. We're pretty far down the list of emitters though as far as the big ones go and our part isn't going to save the planet specifically if asia keeps on keeping on, so we shouldn't destroy the economy over it like the green new deal, but it's important to do our part. 

2. Lol. Democrats roll over and put their asses in the air for china's tiny dick. China holds all the cards now and that fault is bi-partisan. One of the few things I think trump actually did well is tell china to fuck themselves. 

3. Agree as long as the trade deal also benefits us. That was the major sticking point there. 

4. What democrat president has been good for the economy? Clinton? I'd argue a different bill had more to do with that. Namely bill gates. The 90s saw the absolute explosion of a new untapped industry that literally changed every aspect of business and the economy and made millionaires left and right. Unfortunately it all came crashing down...right as a certain mr clinton was leaving office, leaving a bit of a hot mess for his successor who took the blame because of course he did. 

5. Ok, agreed. All religion every bit of it can fuck right off. That goes for islam as well as Judaism and Christianity. Can't protect one of them because it makes certain people feel good. 

I have no problems with most of this. Again, the GOP used the TPP as a wedge issue and gave China all the leverage. Those jobs aren't coming back here, but if other countries could complete with China it would weakness their strangle hold on manufacturing. They built the infrastructure, supporting labor, supply chains and engineering systems all into a centralized areas. They made it cheaper to ship materials to China, they build it and ship it back to wherever. Just like Wal-mart they run all the other places out of business, then jack up the prices.

Actually, the TRUTH is, Pres Trump promised to work toward a new hc plan that would actually WORK

and be AFFORDABLE. That was another promise KEPT.

but....

democrat House stonewalled it. Presidents cannot just make a healthcare plan. The HOUSE makes legislation.

Shouldn't have to explain that, but it is what it is.

27 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

Republicans held WH, Senate, and the House in 2017. Bill passed the House but died in the Senate. All controlled by Republicans.

The Repeal and Replace debacle was strictly a Republican shitshow.

You mean the Republicans had all the power and still  didn’t fulfill one of Trump’s promises?

52 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You mean the Republicans had all the power and still  didn’t fulfill one of Trump’s promises?

That's weird. I was led to believe the republicans slavishly worshipped him. How do I go on with my life knowing that Democrats and media talking heads are capable of lying?

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That's weird. I was led to believe the republicans slavishly worshipped him. How do I go on with my life knowing that Democrats and media talking heads are capable of lying?

It’s not so much republicans that worship him. It’s the extremists that do the worshipping 

If the Republicans could have a do over, a lot of them would’ve never nominated him 4 years ago

36 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

It’s not so much republicans that worship him. It’s the extremists that do the worshipping 

If the Republicans could have a do over, a lot of them would’ve never nominated him 4 years ago

The Swamp rat republicans didn't want him nominated 4 years ago.  

• Upvote 1

No one wanted to nominate him. At least none of the republicans that held any office. He just kept winning those primaries though. You guys keep saying "hurr de derp our demahcracy" well that's how that shit works. Lots of the lefties in here weren't here in 2016 so you can safely act like everyone was in love with him. I assure you that was not the case. Not even cal who preferred Ben Carson but also liked cruz. I also preferred Carson as I felt he had a better temperment. 

Four years of Democrats being the biggest pieces of shit on earth though makes sure I'll never again in my life vote for the name next to D.  They won but it's the very definition of a pyrrhic victory. They'll take power tomorrow with half the country loathing them and everything they stand for and they'll quickly lose the support of around half of their deluded rioting foot soldiers when they find out their unrealistic expectations of utopia cannot possibly be met. It will be an interesting next four years. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So we vote out the MAGA cult...just to vote in the Woke Leftist cult.

Congratulations?

• Upvote 1

traitor slimeball john mccain killed the bills .....

he did it to screw with Pres Trump.

He was never really a republican.

Why John McCain Killed Obamacare Repeal—Again | The New …

https://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/why-john...

Sep 22, 2017 · John McCain’s disdain for Donald Trump was stronger than his love of Lindsey Graham. That’s at least one sensible conclusion after the Arizona senator today came out against the Graham-Cassidy...

McCain’s ‘no’ vote on GOP health bill elicits gasps in ...

https://news.yahoo.com/john-mccains-no-vote-gop...

Jul 28, 2017 · This moment in the early morning hours effectively killed the replacement plan, known as the Health Care Freedom Act. It ended with a 49-51 vote. McCain…

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I voted for Gary Johnson back in 2016; pretty much voted a straight Democrat ticket in every election I voted in since I turned 18 back in 2004.

I would vote for Trump 100/100 times over Hillary Clinton.

12 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I voted for Gary Johnson back in 2016; pretty much voted a straight Democrat ticket in every election I voted in since I turned 18 back in 2004.

I would vote for Trump 100/100 times over Hillary Clinton.

I have voted  both Dem and Rep since 1988. I didn’t vote Trump either time. But I sure as hell didn’t vote Hillary either. No chance that would happen