THE BROWNS BOARD

***DIVISIONAL ROUND: Browns AT Chiefs Gameday Thread***

Nero

I wanted this one, and bad.... with that being said, what a hell of a year.

Fix the defense this offseason and we'll be playing for the Super Bowl next year.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ATOM said:

FUCK OFF

10 minutes ago, ATOM said:

the hero ? suck my ass bitch

9 minutes ago, ATOM said:

in fact why dont you eat a bullet 

this dipshit was rooting for kc cause his bitch ass qb was in the game

What the fuck are you on man? Calm down. 

• Like 1

I'm very proud of this team. They played all game long. Our defense is bad and even more the secondary, but we kknew it before the game started. 

We begun the season with a new GM and a new HC and then got eliminated in a last minute play in the Divisional Round, after 18 years not going to the playoffs and 52 not winning a playoff win on the road. 

Chew the loss and get the team ready for 2021. Guess what? This year we don't have to find a GM, HC or QB. 

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ATOM said:

in fact why dont you eat a bullet 

this dipshit was rooting for kc cause his bitch ass qb was in the game

Way over the line, ATOM...

I suggest you apologize before the Mod's take action.

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

It's not completely his fault. The talent on our defense left alot to be desired. Plus, Covid really fucked us over this year.

Agree... he did a lot with a little...

If anyone told us before the game that our D would hold KC to 22, we'd have taken that and ran.

And truth be told... Our O kept itself out of the endzone on at least two drives in the 1st half.

• Upvote 1

Very Valiant Effort.   A 5 point loss when some thought it would be a wipeout?    If not for that fumble at the goal line it couild have been a different story.   I thought he was over before the fumble.....but I did not get to see the replay.  Can you confirm that it was indeed a fumble before he crossed the line?  

Great game to watch on both sides. Really PROUD of the Browns - they played and left it all out on the field.

However, they aren't fast enough. They need a tall Tyreek Hill.

And they aren't fast enough - the entire secondary needs fixed to get to the superbowl.

One more draft - and watch out - but the secondary can't cover HIll and Kelce, two of the best at their position in the entire NFL.

So, a close game, couldn't stop em,

But losing to the champs is no embarrassment. I just wish I knew why the spearing into the head of HIggins at the goal line wasn't flagged. Maybe it's just me. But giving the ball to the other team is just a stupid rule.

So proud of the Browns. So close. So many experts? figured it would be a high scoring game. That's how it goes.

Dammit, so close, lol.

GO BROWNS !

EDIT:

Oh yeah, about Woods - he has done a GREAT job with a secondary that will be fixed for next season.

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Very Valiant Effort.   A 5 point loss when some thought it would be a wipeout?    If not for that fumble at the goal line it couild have been a different story.   I thought he was over before the fumble.....but I did not get to see the replay.  Can you confirm that it was indeed a fumble before he crossed the line?  

Confirmation 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Great game to watch on both sides. Really PROUD of the Browns - they played and left it all out on the field.

And they aren't fast enough - the entire secondary needs fixed to get to the superbowl.

One more draft - and watch out - but the secondary can't cover HIll and Kelce, two of the best at their position in the entire NFL.

But losing to the champs is no embarrassment. I just wish I knew why the spearing into the head of HIggins at the goal line wasn't flagged. Maybe it's just me. But giving the ball to the other team is just a stupid rule.

So proud of the Browns. So close. So many experts? figured it would be a high scoring game. That's how it goes.

Dammit, so close, lol.

GO BROWNS !

I agree about the speering rule, and all the talking heads are too. Might see a change next season.

Just now, 5150k9 said:

I agree about the speering rule, and all the talking heads are too. Might see a change next season.

There are a few rules that need to be reworked...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Dammit, so close, lol.

GO BROWNS !

You had a couple of thoughts:

Could having OBJ back solve the "not fast enough" issue with our WRs.  I agree that we do not have anyone on the order of Hill (who does)....or OBJ who played today

Also, could  getting Delpit and Greedy back  be helpful for our "speed" issue in the secondary? 

Plus...certainly it looks like we have need for a couple of LLBs....a good run stopping one and a good  one to cover TEs. 

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Woods fucking blows

woods sucks.....steph made some bad time mgmt calls though....thats ok....he will be good.....i have to say how about that call by andy reid....wow....depressing but i never expected it...never.....but woods sucks.....we need some pass rushers and lb's but i don't want him coaching them.....half the time the d looked out of place and confused....no pressure....none at all.....could have won this one.....the play that keeps coming back to me, is the third and 14 and we let a fucking backup run for 13 and half to set up that call on 4th down......where the fuck were the lbs.....oh well....it was a great season never the less...