THE BROWNS BOARD

New Rep. announces IMPEACHMENT mission against Joe Biden

Vambo

51 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Is that the QAnon bitch? Sure enough... Figures. Not exactly the way to win friends and influence people as a rookie in Congress....BTW Q has been sort of quiet of late. Could Homeland  Security finally have tracked him down?  Doing a little research, he's good at covering his tracks...  

"Greene supported the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, saying in videos posted in 2017 on Facebook that the theories were "worth listening to".  She stated in a video, "There's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it."

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Is that the QAnon bitch? Sure enough... Figures. Not exactly the way to win friends and influence people as a rookie in Congress....BTW Q has been sort of quiet of late. Could Homeland  Security finally have tracked him down?  Doing a little research, he's good at covering his tracks...  

"Greene supported the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, saying in videos posted in 2017 on Facebook that the theories were "worth listening to".  She stated in a video, "There's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it."

There is evidence that "Q" himself is now the owner of 4/8 Chan who picked up with the bullshit when the creators of it distances themselves and announced it was all fabricated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

There is evidence that "Q" himself is now the owner of 4/8 Chan who picked up with the bullshit when the creators of it distances themselves and announced it was all fabricated.

Yes, my research indicated that. He's very good at covering his tracks, and obviously has top level computer and Internet skills.  May not even be "just" Q- but a cabal of nut jobs. What I want to know is- in a years long time frame- why in the hell haven't our crack Government cybersecurity forces been able to track the guy down and out him?  He's obviously- in light of current events- extremely dangerous. That would be the ultimate weapon to blow his little conspiracy game to hell and back.  

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

You misspelled “Russian Collusion”.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You misspelled “Russian Collusion”.

Someone has a real bad case of BDS here (Hey, somebody has to start the new one for the Biden presidency opponents). It will dovetail nicely for cal and his ODS.🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Someone has a real bad case of BDS here (Hey, somebody has to start the new one for the Biden presidency opponents). It will dovetail nicely for cal and his ODS.🤣

I must’ve missed the part where Dementia Joe Biden was involved with the bogus Russian Collusion allegations.

You’re grasping at straws with that one Tex.