THE BROWNS BOARD

A QAnon Shaman, A neo-Nazi and an Olympic Gold-Medal Swimmer walk into a Capitol...

Tour2ma

Nameless gray faces. Seven years this has been going on, riots non-stop throughout 2020 and you want me to give a fuck about these ones because selective outrage? Where were the arrests and condemnation when they were attempting to scale the white house fence? 

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. When it's not the side you prefer all of a sudden we're on a real high horse 

"Fine people on both sides"

Screenshot_20210113-231028_Chrome.jpg

The left has no business trying to gaslight you on this and they don't have any business high-roading. They're not on a high road. This isn't ancient news either. You can't spend years acting like animals and then act shocked and appalled when the people you've been terrorizing finally sink to your horrible idiotic level and start resorting to terrorism. They've been condoning it. Just, you know, not against themselves. That's crossing the rubicon. 

Screenshot_20210113-231404_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

When it's not the side you prefer all of a sudden we're on a real high horse

If I were you, kid, I would not assume anything about me.