Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Our great leader calls for calm

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hopefully it's not too little too late

Now if the Democrats would do the same...

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They won't. Look at Hoorta and Tex. 

C'mon, homie... don't leave me out...

Saw the vid...

Had that POW vibe...

I think his lawyers have taken him hostage.

This is the equivalent of asking a firefighter to save your burning house and he let's it burn to the ground and then uses exactly one bucket of water to dump on the smoldering embers and goes "it's out".

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They won't. Look at Hoorta and Tex. 

Day(s) late, dollar(s) short.   Nice try Donnie to put lipstick on a pig. Guess you don't want the Senate to further ream you in the upcoming Impeachment Trial if there's another riot at Joe's Inauguration? Excuse me if I doubt your sincerity. I can hardly believe it.  :D  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Day(s) late, dollar(s) short.   Nice try Donnie to put lipstick on a pig. Guess you don't want the Senate to further ream you in the upcoming Impeachment Trial if there's another riot at Joe's Inauguration? Excuse me if I doubt your sincerity. I can hardly believe it.  :D  

Wait a minute there cowboy. His supporters have been putting lipstick on the Orange Pig for years. He has a lot to spare.🐷

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Had that POW vibe...

I think his lawyers have taken him hostage.

Yep-that was definitely nothing but an attempt at retroactive ass covering that he does not believe at all. Want to cover better Donnie? Then denounce you own stolen election lie.🤥

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He never called for unrest. Only yellow journalist said he called for unrest and crazy politicians on the left.

WSS

That’s a relief, after reading the transcripts from the Trump rally I thought I missed the part where he told the crowd to riot inside of the Capitol building.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

He never called for unrest. Only yellow journalist said he called for unrest and crazy politicians on the left.

WSS

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Just stop WSS, you may end up on a no fly list.  Maybe even your bank account frozen  for daring to challenge someone’s comfort zone.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s a relief, after reading the transcripts from the Trump rally I thought I missed the part where he told the crowd to riot inside of the Capitol building.

4074312.jpg