THE BROWNS BOARD

Our great leader calls for calm

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They won't. Look at Hoorta and Tex. 

C'mon, homie... don't leave me out...

Saw the vid...

Had that POW vibe...

I think his lawyers have taken him hostage.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They won't. Look at Hoorta and Tex. 

Day(s) late, dollar(s) short.   Nice try Donnie to put lipstick on a pig. Guess you don't want the Senate to further ream you in the upcoming Impeachment Trial if there's another riot at Joe's Inauguration? Excuse me if I doubt your sincerity. I can hardly believe it.  :D  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Day(s) late, dollar(s) short.   Nice try Donnie to put lipstick on a pig. Guess you don't want the Senate to further ream you in the upcoming Impeachment Trial if there's another riot at Joe's Inauguration? Excuse me if I doubt your sincerity. I can hardly believe it.  :D  

Wait a minute there cowboy. His supporters have been putting lipstick on the Orange Pig for years. He has a lot to spare.🐷

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Had that POW vibe...

I think his lawyers have taken him hostage.

Yep-that was definitely nothing but an attempt at retroactive ass covering that he does not believe at all. Want to cover better Donnie? Then denounce you own stolen election lie.🤥

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He never called for unrest. Only yellow journalist said he called for unrest and crazy politicians on the left.

WSS

That’s a relief, after reading the transcripts from the Trump rally I thought I missed the part where he told the crowd to riot inside of the Capitol building.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

He never called for unrest. Only yellow journalist said he called for unrest and crazy politicians on the left.

WSS

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Just stop WSS, you may end up on a no fly list.  Maybe even your bank account frozen  for daring to challenge someone’s comfort zone.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s a relief, after reading the transcripts from the Trump rally I thought I missed the part where he told the crowd to riot inside of the Capitol building.

4074312.jpg