Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tour2ma

Interesting search result of this forum for the word "condemn"

Recommended Posts

Not a single instance of the Capitol riot/violence being condemned...

However, it was used twice in deflection and once to ridicule the deflection.

 

Kinda speaks volumes...

image.thumb.png.fefac00b72cdf08ce7aea225af5ac355.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh interesting. Imagine that...I don't care. How could you possibly know this? It might be the 70 different times and ways I've straight up said I don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not a single instance of the Capitol riot/violence being condemned...

However, it was used twice in deflection and once to ridicule the deflection.

 

Kinda speaks volumes...

image.thumb.png.fefac00b72cdf08ce7aea225af5ac355.png

not-one-fuck-was-given-no-not-one-0-not-

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How could you possibly know this?

image.png.1b7b8fe1942ec0a9be0b42de7f480e20.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

not-one-fuck-was-given-no-not-one-0-not-

Kinda proved my point didn't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2021-01-13_214358.png.4773fbcd77334785aab2f98d7dee5a46.png

If the situation wasn't so grave, then Trump followers new found derision of division would be comical.

But I'll settle for ironic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Face the facts on when America's divisions got so deep

https://nypost.com/2020/08/23/face-the-facts-on...

Aug 24, 2020 · Politically, the Obama presidency left us an America very sharply divided into two countries. Responses to COVID-19 have widened the already …

Obama's Divided America by Jesse Kelly - Townhall

https://townhall.com/columnists/jessekelly/2018/11/...

Nov 13, 2018 · Obama's Divided America; 60 Minutes Reporter to Nancy Pelosi: Lady, You Obstructed a COVID Relief Bill for Eight Months--Own It. The Lib-Fascist Purge.

Obama divided America. - The Spectrum

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/opinion/2018/05/...

May 13, 2018 · Other issues further divided us when Obama fired military generals without cause, hurt business with over regulation and signed unbalanced trade agreements…

7 Ways Obama Has Divided the Country - TheBlaze

https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/7-ways...

Published: Jan 13, 2016

Partisan Antipathy Growing. According to the Pew Research Center polling data, Republicans and …

Most Americans Believe Country is On The Wrong Track. As of January 11, 70 percent of American …

Trust in Government is at an All-Time Low. For decades, the Gallup Organization has been a sking …

Ordinary Americans Worse Off Economically. Obama's supporters point out that he inherited an …

See full list on theblaze.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOOoooooo...

Another patented Kal linkfest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The capital riots aren't special enough for me to give a fuck. It's just another riot in a long long list of recent riots. Here's the real truth: I have riot fatigue. I used up all my hand wringing fret-ery pretty quick when leftists staged riot after riot for years on end. Apparently you feel this riot is more riot-y because it's not your peeps rioting for your side. Well that sounds like a you problem. 

As far as I go I think the national guard should have opened up on them with live fire and made them die for their beliefs. They should have shot them all in Seattle. They should have shot them all in Kenosha. They should have shot them all outside the white house and they should have shot them all at the capital. 

As far as I'm concerned whether they riot for or against trump they should be forced to pay with their lives. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The capital riots aren't special enough for me to give a fuck. It's just another riot in a long long list of recent riots. Here's the real truth: I have riot fatigue. I used up all my hand wringing fret-ery pretty quick when leftists staged riot after riot for years on end. Apparently you feel this riot is more riot-y because it's not your peeps rioting for your side. Well that sounds like a you problem. 

As far as I go I think the national guard should have opened up on them with live fire and made them die for their beliefs. They should have shot them all in Seattle. They should have shot them all in Kenosha. They should have shot them all outside the white house and they should have shot them all at the capital. 

As far as I'm concerned whether they riot for or against trump they should be forced to pay with their lives. 

Well pay with their lives (unless they killed someone) is a bit harsh. But track them all down and bring them all to justice in a court of law I would totally agree with regardless of which riot it was. If that results in the death penalty like it did McVeigh, then so be it. Punishments should appropriately fit the crime. Sending a rock through a window and running off with a TV during a riot should not have the same penalty as killing another human being during the same riot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not a single instance of the Capitol riot/violence being condemned...

However, it was used twice in deflection and once to ridicule the deflection.

 

Kinda speaks volumes...

image.thumb.png.fefac00b72cdf08ce7aea225af5ac355.png

And I’ll add to your list, not one condemnation of the riots in:

Kenosha

Seattle

Portland

Chaz

Coincidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well pay with their lives (unless they killed someone) is a bit harsh. But track them all down and bring them all to justice in a court of law I would totally agree with regardless of which riot it was. If that results in the death penalty like it did McVeigh, then so be it. Punishments should appropriately fit the crime. Sending a rock through a window and running off with a TV during a riot should not have the same penalty as killing another human being during the same riot.

The only problem is that you actually have to be willing to prosecute people who break the law by rioting; that didn't happen when BLM and Antifa were having their fun over the summer:

NYPost: Portland DA reportedly declined to prosecute nearly 70 percent of protest cases

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The only problem is that you actually have to be willing to prosecute people who break the law by rioting; that didn't happen when BLM and Antifa were having their fun over the summer:

NYPost: Portland DA reportedly declined to prosecute nearly 70 percent of protest cases

 

 

 

 

Liberals are under the impression that only Liberals are permitted to riot.

They are impervious to prosecution for their debauchery during said riots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Liberals are under the impression that only Liberals are permitted to riot.

They are impervious to prosecution for their debauchery during said riots.

Nut jobs are under the impression that rioting at the 7/11 is the same as rioting in the Capitol Building. They also think that rioting to stop an election's result is the same as rioting because of police killed an unarmed person are the same.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion the crime is less about whether they broke windows and stole televisions or put their feet up on pelosi's desk and more about the overall damage being done to american society. When we condone rioting what we're telling everyone is that the next one is ok. In fact it's a protected american value. 

I promise you all the people at the capital riot sat home and watched kenosha burn and heard all the Democrats and their lackeys, the media talking heads, call those riots mostly peaceful protests and laud them as americans exercising their rights. What does it do when you condone and encourage violence? Well it normalizes it and makes it ok doesn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Nut jobs are under the impression that rioting at the 7/11 is the same as rioting in the Capitol Building. They also think that rioting to stop an election's result is the same as rioting because of police killed an unarmed person are the same.  

 

Willful and wanton destruction of property by a mob is rioting, whether it's the local 7/11, a person's home or the Capitol Building. But people running roughshod through the Capitol Building isn't going to affect a person's ability to provide for themselves and their families nearly as much as having their homes, businesses and communities destroyed in the name of "social justice". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

The only problem is that you actually have to be willing to prosecute people who break the law by rioting; that didn't happen when BLM and Antifa were having their fun over the summer:

NYPost: Portland DA reportedly declined to prosecute nearly 70 percent of protest cases

 

I think you will find that this will be the case too with those who stormed the Capitol. They are talking about hundreds of potential cases, not thousands. They also have access to a great many more federal prosecutors and investigators since it was on federal property. Many arrested will turn states evidence and either be let off or put on probation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

In my opinion the crime is less about whether they broke windows and stole televisions or put their feet up on pelosi's desk and more about the overall damage being done to american society. When we condone rioting what we're telling everyone is that the next one is ok. In fact it's a protected american value. 

I promise you all the people at the capital riot sat home and watched kenosha burn and heard all the Democrats and their lackeys, the media talking heads, call those riots mostly peaceful protests and laud them as americans exercising their rights. What does it do when you condone and encourage violence? Well it normalizes it and makes it ok doesn't it?

And as I said elsewhere I don't condone any of it and think they should all be brought to justice or used to turn states evidence against the worst offenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And as I said elsewhere I don't condone any of it and think they should all be brought to justice or used to turn states evidence against the worst offenders.

Like Hunter and Joe Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and Hoota's hillary and Tour's ObaMao Commie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×