Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cccjwh

Cheetos Jesus Impeached for a 2nd time

Recommended Posts

Hats off to most of the brave 10 Republicans who voted "Yea".

Most of them represent districts that went for Trump in November.... some heavily so, but none more than Liz Cheney whose district is the entire state of Wyoming where 70% voted for DJP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how to make you understand that I don't care what happens to him, unlike you who, like a battered spouse, is still giving him all your attention despite the fact that he's been knocking you around for years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that you don't think he should be held responsible for his actions. I do. The bill always comes due, in the end.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand. It's not even really trump you're trying to punish. It's the 75 million people who are all in for him. You get to stroke your own ego by rubbing salt in people like cal's wounds without realizing you yourself are lined up right next to him bent over the counter for the spastic Retards now in power to sodomize to death. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, You don't understand. You just want me to think that way. Sorry, I don't. You will keep on pretending I do though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you do. No matter what you say when called on it to your face your hundreds and hundreds of posts tell a different story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I understand. It's not even really trump you're trying to punish. It's the 75 million people who are all in for him. You get to stroke your own ego by rubbing salt in people like cal's wounds without realizing you yourself are lined up right next to him bent over the counter for the spastic Retards now in power to sodomize to death. 

That's a typical Saturday night for queenie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this will not go well for Dems in 2022 elections making Biden worse than Carter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

this will not go well for Dems in 2022 elections making Biden worse than Carter.

Bingo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm glad for you. You're going to get what you want...after it didn't matter anymore anyway. 

As stated previously to you in another thread, it absolutely still matters. 

Whether someone agrees with it or not, if he goes through this whole process, it will affect future politics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLD Woody said:

As stated previously to you in another thread, it absolutely still matters. 

Whether someone agrees with it or not, if he goes through this whole process, it will affect future politics 

You might have just been a little kid not old enough or barely old enough to remember when 9/11 happened. But you've probably had time enough to hear this word a few times: Martyr. These idiots are about to make trump one because they don't have the foresight to see beyond their own petty revenge fantasies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You might have just been a little kid not old enough or barely old enough to remember when 9/11 happened. But you've probably had time enough to hear this word a few times: Martyr. These idiots are about to make trump one because they don't have the foresight to see beyond their own petty revenge fantasies. 

Right.

And then in a few years, after being egged on by far right politicians, a group far right militia good old boys will actually kidnap a governor and hurt/kill people, and you'll blame the Dems because they were just so unfairly mean to Trump.

I've read the last 30 "pissed off Cysko" posts on here you've added over the last week. I think I get where this is going. 

 

 

Trump's cult (base) already sees him as the victim. This poor soul just trying to help the every man and fight the system. But the deep state oppressed him for 4 years so that they could keep all of the child eating pedophilia to themselves in that pizza place basement. He'd already the victim and a martyr in their eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just amazes me how people are so hyper-focused on getting rid of Trump that they actually voted Biden and Harris in to office.

I wonder how many people will have buyer's remorse once the junkie high of raging at Trump wears off and they realize it's Joe Biden sitting in the White House.

People are gleefuly forging the whip for their own backs and the shackles for their own necks.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right.

And then in a few years, after being egged on by far right politicians, a group far right militia good old boys will actually kidnap a governor and hurt/kill people, and you'll blame the Dems because they were just so unfairly mean to Trump.

I've read the last 30 "pissed off Cysko" posts on here you've added over the last week. I think I get where this is going. 

 

 

Trump's cult (base) already sees him as the victim. This poor soul just trying to help the every man and fight the system. But the deep state oppressed him for 4 years so that they could keep all of the child eating pedophilia to themselves in that pizza place basement. He'd already the victim and a martyr in their eyes. 

Right. Because "Trump is a piece of shit and I don't care and, in fact, actively hope he dies" isn't quite strong enough for you. I think you're just upset that I also hate the left. 

Sorry little buddy. I'm not going to give them a pass. They've done every bit as much and possibly more to cause this mess we're in. You're sorely sorely mistaken if you think when trump is gone in 7 days the country will just hold hands and sing kumbaya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Right. Because "Trump is a piece of shit and I don't care and, in fact, actively hope he dies" isn't quite strong enough for you. I think you're just upset that I also hate the left. 

Sorry little buddy. I'm not going to give them a pass. They've done every bit as much and possibly more to cause this mess we're in. You're sorely sorely mistaken if you think when trump is gone in 7 days the country will just hold hands and sing kumbaya. 

- never asked for a pass for the left

- never said the country would immediately "heal"

- trump is a piece of shit but I never wished for his death

- hate the left too, IDC. The old guard left are shit too. Get Pelosi out of there. 

 

I think the high level of disdain and anger you've posted with on here the last week is a little much. I also think the amount of blame you've put on the left for what trump supporters just did is incorrect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure what you want here 

"Democrats, our saviors and keepers of all that's good, pure golden and moral are so right about everything! Thank God they've spent the last four years doing nothing useful except trying to stick it to a maniac narcissist and goading him into being the absolute worst version of himself at all times. That's been so incredibly helpful to all of us! Thank you Democrats!"

No, young woody, we stand at a momentous crossroads where one of two things can happen; Democrats exercise restraint and lower the temperature since they hold all the cards at this moment or Democrats aggressively pursue their petty revenge fantasies and actively push an explosive situation towards open warfare. 

Which one do you think they'll choose? I'm pretty sure I know which one they're going to choose. 

 

Let's see who's right, shall we?

I hope you are, I really do. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm not sure what you want here 

"Democrats, our saviors and keepers of all that's good, pure golden and moral are so right about everything! Thank God they've spent the last four years doing nothing useful except trying to stick it to a maniac narcissist and goading him into being the absolute worst version of himself at all times. That's been so incredibly helpful to all of us! Thank you Democrats!"

No, young woody, we stand at a momentous crossroads where one of two things can happen; Democrats exercise restraint and lower the temperature since they hold all the cards at this moment or Democrats aggressively pursue their petty revenge fantasies and actively push an explosive situation towards open warfare. 

Which one do you think they'll choose? I'm pretty sure I know which one they're going to choose. 

 

Let's see who's right, shall we?

I hope you are, I really do. 

 

Obviously not the part in quotes as I've never said or implied anything like that

I'm commenting that I think you're placing too much blame on Dems for something MAGA cultists just did. That's all. We'll leave it at that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Obviously not the part in quotes as I've never said or implied anything like that

I'm commenting that I think you're placing too much blame on Dems for something MAGA cultists just did. That's all. We'll leave it at that. 

image.png.bcb80d208c825ef92eff66a76d097e0a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- never asked for a pass for the left that's good. Because I'm not offering one

- never said the country would immediately "heal" it certainly will not. This rabbit hole goes deeper. Much deeper.

- trump is a piece of shit but I never wished for his death I did. He should do the decent thing like LBJ and die quickly

- hate the left too, IDC. The old guard left are shit too. Get Pelosi out of there.

 

I think the high level of disdain and anger you've posted with on here the last week is a little much. I also think the amount of blame you've put on the left for what trump supporters just did is incorrect. Where in the fuck have you been for the last four years? Rioting is positively in vogue these days. I'm supposed to be more appalled because the elites have been made to feel fear this time instead of the little people? Sorry. Not happening. My anger is over the top? You're right. I'm furious. I'm more fucking furious than I've ever been in my life. I'm angrier than I was on 9/11 with my deferred enlistment five days away. I'm more appalled than I was at sandy hook, terrible as that was, because this wasn't an autistic Retard with a fascination of guns that at least offed himself after. This is all my countrymen throwing it all away because they either like or hate this fucking asshole. And what do you tell a nine year old kid when he asks "Dad is everything going to be ok?"

I don't know. 

I don't fucking know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm not sure what you want here 

"Democrats, our saviors and keepers of all that's good, pure golden and moral are so right about everything! Thank God they've spent the last four years doing nothing useful except trying to stick it to a maniac narcissist and goading him into being the absolute worst version of himself at all times. That's been so incredibly helpful to all of us! Thank you Democrats!"

No, young woody, we stand at a momentous crossroads where one of two things can happen; Democrats exercise restraint and lower the temperature since they hold all the cards at this moment or Democrats aggressively pursue their petty revenge fantasies and actively push an explosive situation towards open warfare. 

Which one do you think they'll choose? I'm pretty sure I know which one they're going to choose. 

 

Let's see who's right, shall we?

I hope you are, I really do. 

 

What else is there? GOP is full of nuts jobs. Do you not read the posts on this forum? I don't care for Bydon, but he 1000% better than the current POS. A bag of dead rats is better Cheetos Jesus. It doesn't matter at all, what the dems do. They will be villainize, called radical socialist, anti-police, anti-business, anti-free speech, anti-gun..... bah bah. Try watching Fox and drinking every time you heard "radical left". You will be drunk by 9 in the morning. 

Just need to keep it together until the morons die off and hope the next generation learned how to fact check information. Hopefully the demos will remove some of the power of the Executive branch. Put in a few more checks/balances against want-to-be dictators. I won't hold my breath. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What else is there? GOP is full of nuts jobs. Do you not read the posts on this forum? I don't care for Bydon, but he 1000% better than the current POS. A bag of dead rats is better Cheetos Jesus. It doesn't matter at all, what the dems do. They will be villainize, called radical socialist, anti-police, anti-business, anti-free speech, anti-gun..... bah bah. Try watching Fox and drinking every time you heard "radical left". You will be drunk by 9 in the morning. 

Just need to keep it together until the morons die off and hope the next generation learned how to fact check information. Hopefully the demos will remove some of the power of the Executive branch. Put in a few more checks/balances against want-to-be dictators. I won't hold my breath. 

 

 

I have no actual problem with biden himself besides his age. He seems like a nice enough if a little creepy old man. I don't think he has it in him to fight the very radical element in his own party. They are all the things you mentioned. Here's how it is. The climate has changed and you have trump like lunatics like AOC and her ilk driving the party toward hard left positions and these establishment boomers that are nominally in charge don't have the balls to stand up to them because they'll turn the twitter mobs on them in a second. You wouldn't have Democrats even one presidency back introducing resolutions opposed to gendered language. At this moment in time that is what the Democrats are concerned with. What in the actual fuck?  They're also literally trying to criminalize disagreement with them on policy. 

The republicans are real dickheads but they're not trying to ship you off to a gulag if you call them pieces of shit. Not even trump suggested that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×