THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres Trump defiant - refuses to run from communist sombeitches

calfoxwc

and rightly so. Not only is it a war on political opponents nationally, but in every media outlet now -

nazi-like propaganda has taken over our country, and it's a lot like what is happening on this forum.

You know who and his little trouble making friends.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-impeachment-witch-hunt-tremendous-danger

President Trump breaks silence, says new impeachment probe is a 'witch hunt' and refuses to resign: Dems courting 'tremendous danger'

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hmmm. I  thought I  replied,  my post seems to be gone. That you  Steve?

If so, you can delete Cal's propaganda. 

Larry I have never ever in my life touched one of your posts or altered a single letter of them. That's not the way I do business. It never has been and you know it. 

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Larry I have never ever in my life touched one of your posts or altered a single letter of them. That's not the way I do business. It never has been and you know it. 

WSS

Thanks. I must have had a Senior moment and forgot to  post it. :( Spent a lot of time too.  That's what happens at 4AM. 

PS Glad to hear you're on the mend from covid. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Thanks. I must have had a Senior moment and forgot to  post it. :( Spent a lot of time too.  That's what happens at 4AM. 

PS Glad to hear you're on the mend from covid. 

Yeah I'm out of the woods. It was a pain in the ass but shit happens.

I have in the past accidentally hit edit rather than quote and fucked up somebody else's post but I apologized publicly when that happened. I don't mess with people's post whether I agree with him or not.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have in the past accidentally hit at it rather than quote and fucked up somebody else's post but I apologized publicly when that happened. I don't mess with people's post whether I agree with him or not.

WSS

The short of it is- it's a  Witch hunt because Republicans have finally determined and sided with the Democrats that Trump is in fact a witch. And the usual Blaze-ing reporting by the far right. Also I took the liberty of copying something I saw on FB regarding an interesting factoid that even if the Senate doesn't convict Trump (there seems to be some debate if you can even hold an Impeachment trial if the Impeachee is out of office) that Congress can invoke the 14th amendment by a simple majority vote to bar him from ever holding public office. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The short of it is- it's a  Witch hunt because Republicans have finally determined and sided with the Democrats that Trump is in fact a witch. And the usual Blaze-ing reporting by the far right. Also I took the liberty of copying something I saw on FB regarding an interesting factoid that even if the Senate doesn't convict Trump (there seems to be some debate if you can even hold an Impeachment trial if the Impeachee is out of office) that Congress can invoke the 14th amendment by a simple majority vote to bar him from ever holding public office. 

I think what the Republicans and others who have found themselves in the crosshairs of the new left wing oligarchy have seen is that freedom means nothing in America anymore big Tech Google Amazon web services control every single word with impunity. And nearly every penny that changes hands. I think they're scared to death becauseconglomerate maggots can turn their jaundiced eye on anyone they want make or break anyone they want and they're petrified.

If this power grab and control of every word people hear would be okay with you if it was focused against the left you would shit their pants and rightly so.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think what the Republicans and others who have found themselves in the crosshairs of the new left wing oligarchy have seen is that freedom means nothing in America anymore big Tech Google Amazon web services control every single word with impunity. And nearly every penny that changes hands. I think they're scared to death becauseconglomerate maggots can turn their jaundiced eye on anyone they want make or break anyone they want and they're petrified.

If this power grab and control of every word people hear would be okay with you if it was focused against the left you would shit their pants and rightly so.

WSS

You can read it that way if you wish Steve. I see this as a very legitimate move by the the Democrats to remove a certified nut job from the presidency. He's never taken any responsibility for anything (covid) so why stop now?   Insurrection? Not MY fault.   Words have consequences. Actions have consequences. Trump has gone merrily along for the past four years doing whatever the hell he feels like doing- with no consequences- because his Republican enablers had his back. No longer. McConnell is pissed- probably because Trump's assholery cost him his job as Majority Leader in the Senate. I 100% agree with what Liz Cheney said- no sense in copying it here. The folks living in Trump's alternate reality disagree. 

Regarding media censorship. Trump got deTweeted because of his constant obnoxious lies. Are you OK with the Q-gang (incidentally, there's plenty of pictures surfacing of them at the Capitol) using social media to plan riots? I'm not. 

Power grab by the left? Just stop. This was the ultimate power grab by Trump to stay in power- probably for life. Thankfully, his minions didn't plan it well enough. Or you like the specter of Pence and Pelosi dead, the Electoral ballots destroyed, and Donnie the Dictator running the show in his Banana Republic. I don't fear the left wing Squad. What I do fear is some radicalized QAnon nut jobs with plenty of weapons trying to start a Civil War. They had their first martyrs for the cause die a week ago. 

PS- I did tune in to the Impeachment debate. Sort of a fascinating quick lesson on how Congressional debate happens. The guys who are going to vote "no" are taking a page out of Cruz's playbook. Well, my constituents (North Dakota) love them some Trump, so I gotta do what they want me to do....  And we need a full investigation.... Not a Hoax this time Mr. Trump, the evidence was in living color on tv this time, not a purported call to the Ukraine...   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't think they've decided he's a witch at all. I think they're just rats off an obviously sinking ship and they're simply trying to save their own skins. It only confirms to me how worthless politicians are from either party. 

Let me ask an open question to everyone on this board.  Put aside your personal feelings and hero worship of these scumfucks and answer truly

Do you feel anyone in washington is representing your interests? Anyone? 

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Honestly, no.  I was stationed in DC and worked there for the Government as a civilian 2007-2008.  It is a cluster fuck of kiss ass politicians who spout bullshit during the day on TV, then go out drinking and dining at night with each other.

7 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't think they've decided he's a witch at all. I think they're just rats off an obviously sinking ship and they're simply trying to save their own skins. It only confirms to me how worthless politicians are from either party. 

Let me ask an open question to everyone on this board.  Put aside your personal feelings and hero worship of these scumfucks and answer truly

Well, no one is going to 100% represent my interests. Dayton way Mike Turner (R) is our Congressman. Voted for him BTW. I'll be mighty interested in how he votes on Impeachment. He does stick up for anything Wright Patterson Air Force Base, as he should- it's by far the #1 employer in the area.  

I will say Jim Jordan, who's district is just north of me, should remove his head from Trump's ass, and get real.  Trump gave him a medal he didn't deserve for his outspoken loyalty. 

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Honestly, no.  I was stationed in DC and worked there for the Government as a civilian 2007-2008.  It is a cluster fuck of kiss ass politicians who spout bullshit during the day on TV, then go out drinking and dining at night with each other.

You have a point- and free parking at Washington National Airport... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Well, no one is going to 100% represent my interests. Dayton way Mike Turner is our Congressman. I'll be mighty interested in how he votes on Impeachment. He does stick up for anything Wright Patterson Air Force base, as he should- it's by far the #1 employer in the area.  

I will say Jim Jordan, who's district is just north of me, should remove his head from Trump's ass, and get real.  Trump gave him a medal he didn't deserve for his outspoken loyalty. 

You failed to put aside your personal feelings. Impeached or not trump is done. Without trump coloring your opinion I want to know if you feel anyone is representing you and your interests. 

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

You failed to put aside your personal feelings. Impeached or not trump is done. Without trump coloring your opinion I want to know if you feel anyone is representing you and your interests. 

This isn't plain enough?   Well, no one is going to 100% represent my interests.

I'm over Trump. Trump is done. The rest of you had better get over your little soap opera about him too. There's a maximum of seven days for him. Then it's a whole new season and Democrats and Republicans are still going to be spending their time and your money motherfucking each other. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm over Trump. Trump is done. The rest of you had better get over your little soap opera about him too. There's a maximum of seven days for him. Then it's a whole new season and Democrats and Republicans are still going to be spending their time and your money motherfucking each other. 

The problem is they won't talk about anything unless it's about Trump, they have admitted they only voted Biden to get rid of Trump it doesn't matter if Biden is 100% worse they just hate Trump.

They won't admit all the summer riots were wrong only the DC one with Trump...Trump is the Democrats Moby-Dick.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@Canton Dawg

More than likely Cal didn't like the responses in the thread so he deleted it and reposted a new one. 

You could be right Woody- I really let Conspiracy Cal have it. He can't handle the truth when his Orange Messiah gets called on the carpet.  More specifically MY response. 

On further research BINGO!!!  Woodster. I posted my original comment around 4AM.  The time stamp on Cal's first post in this thread says 11AM.   So I didn't f**k up. I 100% trust Steve that he didn't delete my reply- so that points in exactly one direction. Hmmmm....   If I didn't have to maintain my decency as a Moderator- I probably would be calling someone every name in the book now.  Am I allowed to say what a p*ssy?  

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Glad to read it...

How deep in the woods were you?

And more importantly... how long before you can hit the high notes again? ;)

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

(there seems to be some debate if you can even hold an Impeachment trial if the Impeachee is out of office)

True that there is debate, but more importantly there is precedent.

It's been done.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

You can read it that way if you wish Steve.

Has nothing to do with "wish"... it's bias, pure and simply.

Sorry, Steve, but it's the truth.

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

The problem is they won't talk about anything unless it's about Trump, they have admitted they only voted Biden to get rid of Trump it doesn't matter if Biden is 100% worse they just hate Trump.

They won't admit all the summer riots were wrong only the DC one with Trump...Trump is the Democrats Moby-Dick.

Just get real Vambo. How many times do I have to say- I was against the mob violence in the BLM riots? You can laugh and say Biden is senile. Well, he's far preferable to a sociopathic, narcissistic, pathological liar. Any day of the week and 100% on January 20th.  

And Moby Dick Donnie just got harpooned for inciting an insurrection. Think about it. What are kids going to see 100 years from now? Trump- the first President to be Impeached twice.  

Almost forgot why I dropped into this thread...

Pres Trump defiant - refuses to run from communist sombeitches

Wait...

You mean he could run if he wanted to?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just get real Vambo. How many times do I have to say- I was against the mob violence in the BLM riots? You can laugh and say Biden is senile. Well, he's far preferable to a sociopathic, narcissistic, pathological liar. Any day of the week and 100% on January 20th.  

And Moby Dick Donnie just got harpooned for inciting an insurrection. Think about it. What are kids going to see 100 years from now? Trump- the first President to be Impeached twice.  

That's the best you can do? Stick a "I was against it" in the middle of a sentence? You're not going to admit culpability from your democrat heroes? You're not going to call the baying mobs that assaulted the white house six months ago and had to be driven off by an army of riot police an insurrection? You're not going to admit who, exactly, set the precedent for attacking federal property with protected officials inside it? No of course you're not. Or maybe you forgot about that specific incident because your brothers in arms have been rioting so long, over so wide an area and so many times that you can't even keep it straight anymore.

And then you can sit there and cry crocodile tears about the capitol riot and then whine because others are doing the EXACT SAME THING AS YOU except their priorities are reversed. 

20210114_073707.jpg

• Upvote 1

Another abusive title. LOL!

Meanwhile Giuliani gets bitten by the snake. "Oh shut up silly Rudi said that reptile with a grin 😈, you knew I was a snake 🐍 when you took me in 🤴."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/14/trump-refusing-to-pay-rudy-giuliani-legal-fees-after-falling-out

Just another subcontractor getting stiffed.😭🤣