THE BROWNS BOARD

Miss me?

Westside Steve

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Ya got to sip it very slow, not gulp it. I'm talkin' just enough to feel like it covers the tip of your tongue about 1/2 inch back and slowly let it drain into the rest of your mouth. But it's a pretty good mixer too. Pina Coladas are pretty good with this stuff.

Mixing fruit juice and pop with top end liquor?

Kind of like making Jager Bombs out of 1989 lagavulin.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Mixing fruit juice and pop with top end liquor?

Kind of like making Jager Bombs out of 1989 lagavulin.

WSS

I rarely ever mix it. Maybe once in a blue moon. Put that there for ole DH with his sensitive mouth.😝

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PS blood oxygen is between 94 and 92 consistently. For the last at least 3 days temperature has been less than 98.6. So Canton Dawg had a rougher go than I did.

I struggled to hit 92 on the pulse ox, and they wouldn’t send me home until the oxygen tanks were delivered.

My first 10 days in the hospital, they went through 32 IV’s using antibiotics.

When they switched me over to steroids, they were concerned with blood clots.

That’s when I received two injections a day into my stomach, which I assume were blood thinners.

I’m a diabetic and no stranger to needles, but those injections into the stomach hurt like a bitch.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I struggled to hit 92 on the pulse ox, and they wouldn’t send me home until the oxygen tanks were delivered.

My first 10 days in the hospital, they went through 32 IV’s using antibiotics.

When they switched me over to steroids, they were concerned with blood clots.

That’s when I received two injections a day into my stomach, with I assume blood thinners.

I’m a diabetic and no stranger to needles, but those injections into the stomach hurt like a bitch.

They actually knew they had a rabid trumpy supporter in there so those stomach ones were rabies shots.🦇💉🤣

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They actually knew they had a rabid trumpy supporter in there so those stomach ones were rabies shots.🦇💉🤣

Which means they knew this old fart was tougher than a $2 steak.

If I was a Lib they would’ve given me a safe spot with a therapy dog (and no hospital bill). 👍🤪🤡

• Haha 2

Well boys getting up at 4-5 am some days pays off. Yesterday I found a website to go register in neighboring Bell County to get the vaccine with a date/time assigned. Our county did not have that yet, so I registered my wife and myself just hours before Bell County started refusing to accept anyone else from other counties and in fact they then ran out of scheduling dates/times through March. But this afternoon I finally got the delayed confirming emails for my wife and I to go there on Feb 2. for our first shots.👍💉Maybe putting down I was a near 74 year old Vet with a service connected disability got through to the decision maker. Bell County is the home of Ft. Hood, so my guess is it helped.

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well boys getting up at 4-5 am some days pays off. Yesterday I found a website to go register in neighboring Bell County to get the vaccine with a date/time assigned. Our county did not have that yet, so I registered my wife and myself just hours before Bell County started refusing to accept anyone else from other counties and in fact they then ran out of scheduling dates/times through March. But this afternoon I finally got the delayed confirming emails for my wife and I to go there on Feb 2. for our first shots.👍💉Maybe putting down I was a near 74 year old Vet with a service connected disability got through to the decision maker. Bell County is the home of Ft. Hood, so my guess is it helped.

Watch out, lots of mysterious shit going on at Ft. Hood with murders, missing soldiers, etc.  An old 74 y/o combat vet with SC could be on the table.😁

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Watch out, lots of mysterious shit going on at Ft. Hood with murders, missing soldiers, etc.  An old 74 y/o combat vet with SC could be on the table.😁

yep, Ft. Hood is some sick mystery going on down there.

I'll carry the 9mm in the car. I probably cannot take it in with me for vaccine due to being medical facility even if it is a temporary one in the Community Center.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, Ft. Hood is some sick mystery going on down there.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

• 2 weeks later...