THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland +10 on 1/16 and the other division playoff games.....one more step.

mjp28

So...see the above.     What is taking Ohio so long?

Neighboring  Pennsylvania made   85 million in tax revenue in one year. 

Do you think the Ohio Government could use something approaching that in Tax Revenue:

Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday the state will cut nearly $800 million in spending — most affecting education and health care — to offset the loss of tax revenue stemming from the coronavirus crisis.

The cuts include a $300 million reduction in K-12 public-school funding, $210 million from Medicaid spending and $110 million from college and university funding, DeWine said.

DeWine said all state government agencies will see their budgets cut, adding up to $100 million, except for the state Department of Corrections, which operates state prisons.

6 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well... I guess I could risk the $100 Gipper owes me...

I still don't know WTF you are talking about.  I don't remember anything like that at all about anything.  

I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing. 

I DO owe Larry a bottle of wine  which I would have paid off had we had a get together this year, but we didn't. So I still owe him.   That is the only bet I am aware of.  (but you know what....I don't remember what it was for...but I do remember I owe him). 

58 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope not really. He says he doesn't remember it. In fact he said, " I am not trying to welch...I honestly do not remember any such thing."

Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

First I referred to my willingness to bet a "Franklin".

The other time I straight out offered up $100... because I wasn't sure he knew what "a Franklin" was.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Tell him (feel like your back in grade school passing notes?) I laid it out there twice.

First I referred to my willingness to bet a "Franklin".

The other time I straight out offered up $100... because I wasn't sure he knew what "a Franklin" was.

Show it.  Prove it.   Link it.  And show where I accepted. 

Beyond that....tell me yourself You Gutless pile of  smegma. 

(Furthermore....among the first is not yet determined)

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

That was speculation conversation.    Show us where you proposed a $100 bet and show where I accepted.   By what you posted here, if I owned anyone it would be jiggins. 

Ah, the old quote trick they use on the polyboard to force a reading of an ignored post.😂

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And another quote to pull the reader in.😂

So...

• If the open question is put forth by person one, "Anyone want to wager that 'A' does not happen?"
  • And person two responds, "Yes. I have $X that says that 'A' does not happen."
  • And it's in writing...
  • And witnesses are present...

That's not a bet?

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So...

• If the open question is put forth by person one, "Anyone want to wager that 'A' does not happen?"
  • And person two responds, "Yes. I have $X that says that 'A' does not happen."
  • And it's in writing...
  • And witnesses are present...

That's not a bet?

No...it isn't.  

Do you really want to get into a Contract Law dispute with me? 

• Haha 1

I haven't checked this stuff out in a while but if you're interested in putting up a friendly sports wager here it is......and yes Ohio the last time I heard is still stuck in some 🐂 bickering.  * Meanwhile Ohio remains surrounded by betting states collecting tax revenues, d'uh.

Screenshot_2021-01-16_104416.jpg

Edited by mjp28
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOLOLOLOL!🤣

So.... I guess he disagreed? Shocker...

Tell him I will settle for a simple post stating he was wrong.

Of course the street value of the that would be way over "a Franklin"...

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No...it isn't.  

Do you really want to get into a Contract Law dispute with me? 

Yes go over the age old four reguirements for a legal contact (and witnesses isn't one).

And nobody in their right mind wants to dispute the Gipper.     ;)

Oh and BTW I was just checking on states sports wagering not tours little bet...... which would be a "friendly bet" that's all.  :)

50 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

My_Cousin_Vinny      (1992) Actor Joe Pesci stars in “My Cousin Vinny” as Vincent Gambini, a lawyer fighing to save two clients who have everything against them — including the fact that Vinny has never been in a courtroom before.🌹    how could you be so certain Mrs Vito ?    9900d881a75ed32760f49bd35aa67349.jpg   

Check out this awesome 'Vincent+Gambini+Attorney+At+Law+-+My+Cousin+Vinny' design on @TeePublic!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Yes go over the age old four reguirements for a legal contact (and witnesses isn't one).

You can dispute me all you want.....but then all I gotta do is point to the facts and the  law.  

Like I said any number of times ,  almost all of my so called arguments are me simply pointing out facts.   Which seem to be things that some people can't deal with.  And you are right about the witnesses claim....Witnesses are not required to a contract:    to a Will and to notarized documents, yes, not to a contract.  Not to mention mutual consent to the terms thereof which clearly didn't exist.   My normal offer on a bet here is for a hot fudge Sundae.....except when I make a wine bet with Larry.  Like Cal usually proposes a root beer.  

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

My_Cousin_Vinny      (1992) Actor Joe Pesci stars in “My Cousin Vinny” as Vincent Gambini, a lawyer fighing to save two clients who have everything against them — including the fact that Vinny has never been in a courtroom before.🌹    how could you be so certain Mrs Vito ?    9900d881a75ed32760f49bd35aa67349.jpg  

lol x 2...

One for yet another visually aided, clever gumpost...

... but an even bigger one for this testament to obliviosity... image.png.1455c366b1d5330a2de230c1a900f711.png

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

lol x 2...

... but an even bigger one for this testament to obliviosity... image.png.1455c366b1d5330a2de230c1a900f711.png

Yes we always enjoy the gumby gems.

Amazing too the other stuff you can learn around here 😜.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

lol x 2...

I like humor.  Even if it may be at my expense.  You have a problem with that?  And you are the one that is oblivious.  Like  I said before....my entire profession has been to deal with people that may disagree with me on matters....  Do you really think that a little light hearted jab at me is going to send me cowering in the corner and  run and hide and like put him on ignore or some such gutless move?   That is your department.