THE BROWNS BOARD

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

Nero

22 minutes ago, Mr. Make-Believe said:

I keep thinking I’m about to wake up. 

Best thing about this game for me was that I got to watch it with my son. 

The Browns are fuckin’ LEGIT. That is an against-all-odds gutsy fucking win. My heart is still pounding. God DAMN I love this team

That’s great man. It was the first time my daughter got to see a Brown’s playoff game. Probably applies to more than a few of us here. Man this is great!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I honestly expected a memorable game by the Browns -

but this one was not just memorable.

All that adversity, and the Browns just go out there and kick squealer ass.

Freaking amazing and awesome. Stefanski MUST be named Head Coach of the Year. 

How about "Coaching Staff of the Year"

• Upvote 1

I didn’t see any mention of the dawg bone chain thing the defensive players were passing around. I could tell the player who made the big play of the series got to wear it until they went out again. That looked like a pretty cool thing. I’m sure we’ll get more info on how that came about later in the week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ATOM said:

pit is backing into this game really sick of hearing about a few players they held out last week they cant run the ball their qb just dink and dunks MY GOD the bungals beat them

Looks like the Steelers were still playing the JV team against the Browns. That first snap may have even gone over a punter's head.  :) 

1 hour ago, tinythinker said:

How does a playoff win feel?

It's been so long, I honestly forgot. 

43 minutes ago, Nero said:

I can't sleep, so... I ask you, again, dear Browns fans:

WHY NOT US? 

Exactly. You get in the Big Dance, anything can happen. FWIW, anytime I get a feeling of certainty one way or another about a Browns game , it's usually 100% wrong. I was certain the Browns had no hope. An amazing win and way overdue.  :)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s great man. It was the first time my daughter got to see a Brown’s playoff game. Probably applies to more than a few of us here. Man this is great!

The last time the Browns won an away playoff game (1969)- I had just graduated from High School. And I'm Social Security age now.  :)  Hah- Gipper made a joke regarding the Beatles. I was at a wedding reception, and they came up- and the young 'uns asked WHO?  

"Kids" would have to be in their 30s now to even remember seeing the Cleveland win a playoff game.  

• Upvote 1

The great ones overcome adversity & practice "Next man up". This Browns' Team THRIVES on adversity & is so tight knit! I agree with Cal, "Coaching STAFF  of the Year".

I love watching my Family, friends & those of you young Fans experience this new culture & the joy it brings to Cleveland & Browns' Fans everywhere!

Mike

• Thanks 3

It's been a long time coming! 

Been following the browns from afar (uk) for a while but started watching them at the beginning of the kizer season. Unrecognisable from that shit show to last night. I couldn't watch it live last night, got a 3 yr old who has not been sleeping great, and work at 6am this morning. I woke at 4.24am and looked at my phone.....a smile as wide as the atlantic!

I liked the lack of celebration from the players after the game, as if to say....'we got the job done, who's next' 

Browns is the browns 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Claret&Brown said:

Been following the browns from afar (uk) for a while but started watching them at the beginning of the kizer season. Unrecognisable from that shit show to last night. I couldn't watch it live last night, got a 3 yr old who has not been sleeping great, and work at 6am this morning. I woke at 4.24am and looked at my phone.....a smile as wide as the atlantic!

I liked the lack of celebration from the players after the game, as if to say....'we got the job done, who's next' 

Browns is the browns 😉

I remember when you joined last night was epic WOOF WOOF

2 minutes ago, BrownsKidd said:

I Could be wrong, but did I see that KC has on of the worst run defenses in the league.  Next week !could be very interesting!

That's one of the hopes I'm already clinging to. Need to keep that offense in the bench. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Claret&Brown said:

Browns is the browns 😉

Don't be a stranger. 

all, been a weird crazy month for me (all good, turns out having a baby turning one a week before christmas makes that time of year hectic haha). 

As a typical frequent poster I just want to say I love you crazy bastards. The raw emotion of our fans (me included) today is incredible. If Ohio State manages to win tonight it legit might be the best two days of sports life. I'm just in shock of yesterday, would have never guessed that in a million years. 

Oh, and seeing Big Rapist crying like Forrest Gump on the bench while browns players were barking "same old browns" is giving me life for weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BrownsKidd said:

I Could be wrong, but did I see that KC has on of the worst run defenses in the league.  Next week !could be very interesting!

Let's not make the same mistake that doomed the Titans. They tried to win the game with Henry running into a stacked 8 in the box Ratbird defense selling out to stop the run.

If it's not working, try something else. 

18 hours ago, Vagitron said:

It's the first time in my life I've been inclined to turn the game off and do something else.

But you didn't... did you?

18 hours ago, BrownSaint said:

Baller

Stanford Steve?