THE BROWNS BOARD

***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***

Nero

So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So it's been all over Facebook that Claypool and boohoo have been whining about what a classless organization the Browns are. And watching the game I didn't see anything particularly classless? Is it considered rude to pick off Roethlisberger at 3 sewers? Or the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. What in particular are you guys so upset about?

WSS

They are just ass clowns  who are sore losers.  

Maybe there should be a "Sore Loser of the Week" award.    Do you think they would win? 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  😂

"Steelers died on the vine"

arrogance like Vag's made them overripe? No, the Browns kicked their asses.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2926363-mike-tomlin-says-steelers-died-on-the-vine-in-playoff-loss-to-browns

Mike Tomlin Says Steelers 'Died on the Vine' in Playoff Loss to Browns

47 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You wanna chit chat you can dm me.  Don't try and rally the trolls for back up.  😂

I'm not. I understand how you guys felt about falling as short as you did. There were just two members of your team outraged about what they considered bad behavior on the part of the Browns and I saw nothing. I might understand if there has been an inordinate amount of unnecessary roughness calls. Which is what often pisses us off about you guys and Tomlin.

I just didn't see them. PS I don't disrespect you guys I just hate you.

😁

WSS

• Like 1

The sad truth of it is... The Stools are out!... The Browns are clearly in and by Jim Romes statement.. "The Browns are Americas Team"

You know what I find funny...You Stains fans try so hard to be relevant.  You want so bad to pretend that there is still a rivalry between you and the Steelers.  Doesn't the fact that you guys have been nothing but a punching bag to Pittsburgh (and most of the league for that matter)  even cross your minds.  Fine, you beat them to get your first playoff win in over 2 decades, but let's not overlook the fact that you had to beat their 3rd stringers to even be part of that game...and you BARELY did that.  Nobody looks at the Browns as a rival, but more as a joke, a laughing stock.  The league just looks at you as..well, the Browns...only the Browns know how to Brown, and your team Browns very well.   You guys might not know this cuz you all are oblivious to $hit, but you're a euphemism for failure...we say to someone who constantly loses or fails, "come on, man, stop being a Cleveland" .  It's true, google that $hit.  Stop acting like you're significant.  You're team is $hit, thus the team's title.

3 minutes ago, rav5220 said:

You know what I find funny...You Stains fans try so hard to be relevant.  You want so bad to pretend that there is still a rivalry between you and the Steelers.  Doesn't the fact that you guys have been nothing but a punching bag to Pittsburgh (and most of the league for that matter)  even cross your minds.  Fine, you beat them to get your first playoff win in over 2 decades, but let's not overlook the fact that you had to beat their 3rd stringers to even be part of that game...and you BARELY did that.  Nobody looks at the Browns as a rival, but more as a joke, a laughing stock.  The league just looks at you as..well, the Browns...only the Browns know how to Brown, and your team Browns very well.   You guys might not know this cuz you all are oblivious to $hit, but you're a euphemism for failure...we say to someone who constantly loses or fails, "come on, man, stop being a Cleveland" .  It's true, google that $hit.  Stop acting like you're significant.  You're team is $hit, thus the team's title.

No matter how many posts you make, it isn't going to change your shitty life. 

I know that it might give you a brief shot of endorphins to troll, but it will wear off.

Then you'll have to come to grips that you post inflammatory remarks to strangers on the Internet in a desperate attempt to make YOUR SELF relevant. You'll actually feel more pathetic about your life, so you'll have to do it again. What a sad, vicious cycle.

I actually feel sad for you. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, rav5220 said:

Scoreboard says adios to the old pros, likely for good.

USATSI_15419551.jpg?w=1000

NFL: AFC Wild Card Round-Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

47 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

No matter how many posts you make, it isn't going to change your shitty life. 

I know that it might give you a brief shot of endorphins to troll, but it will wear off.

Then you'll have to come to grips that you post inflammatory remarks to strangers on the Internet in a desperate attempt to make YOUR SELF relevant. You'll actually feel more pathetic about your life, so you'll have to do it again. What a sad, vicious cycle.

I actually feel sad for you. 

You have admire a well-constructed, psychological analysis...

Dr. Dutch in the houz....

1 hour ago, rav5220 said:

You know what I find funny...You Stains fans try so hard to be relevant. 

You try even harder.

You want so bad to pretend that there is still a rivalry between you and the Steelers. 

You wouldn't know a fucking thing about it. 

Doesn't the fact that you guys have been nothing but a punching bag to Pittsburgh (and most of the league for that matter)  even cross your minds.

Yes, it also crosses our minds that Ratfuckingcocksucker fans are cunnyholes. 

Fine, you beat them to get your first playoff win in over 2 decades, but let's not overlook the fact that you had to beat their 3rd stringers to even be part of that game...and you BARELY did that.

Of course we did that with a bunch of our own 3rd stringers playing.  You would not know that because you are dumb and don't pay attention

Nobody looks at the Browns as a rival, but more as a joke, a laughing stock. 

Please...continue to think that.

The league just looks at you as..well, the Browns...only the Browns know how to Brown, and your team Browns very well.   You guys might not know this cuz you all are oblivious to $hit, but you're a euphemism for failure...we say to someone who constantly loses or fails, "come on, man, stop being a Cleveland" .

Prove it.  Link it.   (coming from a guy from a town which is know for far worse:  the worst drug and murder rate in the nation) 

It's true, google that $hit.  Stop acting like you're significant.  You're team is $hit, thus the team's title.

You worry about us?  We have to worry about KC...you know....defending Champions.    All the while you just have to worry about how bad Buffalo is going to  ass rape you? 

Good read in Steelerland...

Reinforces many of Vag's critiques of his beloved team and introduced to me the Surrender Index...

Here's the opening...

The Steelers’ problems run deep, and there aren’t many easy fixes

There are plenty of problems with the Steelers, and there are no easy fixes for those problems either.

By KARLLUDWIG Jan 16, 2021, 6:00am EST

Imagine for a second that your favorite football team is trailing by 12 against a hated divisional rival, who has a delightfully disgusting historic-playoff-drought-snapping story on their side, entering the fourth quarter of a playoff game.

That hated division rival jumped out to a 28-0 lead in the first quarter, with your favorite team having maybe the worst start in NFL history, but yet with the ENTIRE fourth quarter to go and having outscored your rival 23-7 over the past quarter and change, getting one yard on 4th & 1 at just about midfield would set up the chance to bring the game within six points.

Man, what a chance! What an opportunity to scratch and crawl back in the game! In today’s NFL, it’s all about taking ris— wait, your favorite team’s coach decided to punt the ball?

If such a decision were to take place, there just so happens to be a Twitter account dedicated to determining the “cowardice” of every single punt in the NFL based on “arbitrary metrics” from SB Nation’s own Jon Bois. This hypothetical punt would have ranked in the 94th percentile of all punts in the 2020-21 season and the 92nd in all punts since 2009.

image.png.cbf2bfb77e734a696dd65328931d466c.png

Well, I guess it’s no surprise that my hypothetical situation was the Steelers and Browns on Sunday night. Tomlin didn’t go for it, the punt was a touchback for just over 30-yards net, and the Browns marched down the field to essentially put the game out of reach with a 40-yard scamper from Nick Chubb.

Man, imagine a Steelers’ halfback doing something like that.

(More at https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/1/16/22226395/the-steelers-problems-run-deep-and-there-arent-many-easy-fixes-ben-roethlisberger-nfl-news-update )