THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK..... v2.0 ..... and this one is in 2021!

Tour2ma

56 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

^ Like being hit with a velvet hammer...

Within the past 48 hours wasn't it claimed that their playing all their starters would be the definitive acknowledgement by PTG as to the stature of the CLE-PTG "rivalry"?

I seem to remember something like that...

It could be.  But them not playing their players says a few things I think:

A. I think there is a bit of a chickenshit element to it:    They may in fact be afraid of getting their asses kicked even with all their starters playing, and sitting guys gives them an excuse for losing and let's them proclaim some bullshit like "this game was  meaningless to us anyway and that is why we sat guys".

B. That they are resigned, IMO to only  being able to actually possibly winning a single playoff game, and they want to be ready for that game and not even try to get the #2 seed because they know that if they have to go to Buffalo they are going to get beat like a rented mule.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

It could be.  But them not playing their players says a few things I think:

A. I think there is a bit of a chickenshit element to it:    They may in fact be afraid of getting their asses kicked even with all their starters playing, and sitting guys gives them an excuse for losing and let's them proclaim some bullshit like "this game was  meaningless to us anyway and that is why we sat guys".

B. That they are resigned, IMO to only  being able to actually possibly winning a single playoff game, and they want to be ready for that game and not even try to get the #2 seed because they know that if they have to go to Buffalo they are going to get beat like a rented mule.

A: Nah- not getting essential players hurt (especially on defense) is far more important to them than whether they wind up with the the #2 or #3 seed. They're more than willing to concede temporary bragging rights. 

B: On that we can agree. Should the seedings stand, the Steelers may well not even get past the Ravens. (Rivalry? Did you say RIVALRY? LOL!!!) Should they make it to Buffalo, they're going to get killed- again. Of course we will too, should we get into the playoffs and draw the Bills. Josh Allen is the rarest of birds. He's improved his accuracy by orders of magnitude from his college days. Watching him and the Bills dismantle the Patriots on MNF I couldn't help but think- we're seeing the second coming of a John Elway- with the same arm strength, and far better accuracy. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yikes!!!

Again, maybe some reading comprehension or reasoning may benefit you.

1. Read what you replied to slowly. My ENTIRE point was that we have differing opinions, it's the fact that you are (and do quite often) telling people that their opinions are wrong. Again, not on something that has a definitive answer, but something that is absolutely subjective. 

2. Obviously you forgot the point of this conversation. Not ONE person here is denying that this is a HUGE game, the BIGGEST game for Browns, and would have been BIGGEST for BOTH without the loss to Jets.

That isn't the argument though. The argument is that YOU were using this game to justify your reasoning behind this still being THE rivalry. I'm just pointing out that that reasoning is extremely flawed. Because by using that as the barometer as THE, then THE biggest rivalry can change yearly, and along those same lines Cincinnati was in THE rivalry multiple times in last decade.

3. Again, not that it should be a surprise but you are moving the proverbial goalposts to fit your argument. When LAST YEAR was the topic, you are changing the subject to this year. But you aren't even comprehending why the discussion to this rivalry topic needs the context of last year. The reason is to eliminate the above bias of meaning from THIS game. So I'll explain the point with statistics. The rivalry felt stronger/more intense (or whatever word best describes it) in 1991 when both were under .500 and missing playoffs compared to last year in the same situation. 

But news for you, no matter what sport you want to discuss (of the 3 main), with respect to pros, NO rivalry seems as intense. Guys didn't seem then to want to hang around, chat, take pictures, exchange jerseys etc. 

4. Again, you rejecting the opinion that the time gone effected it is an opinion. There is no quantitative way to prove it. 

5. All I am saying is that you appear to "fight" with people in a majority of threads. And if it continued to be with the same person or even with people thought of as trolls then it would be a different story. But instead it appears that instead of just stating the reasons you disagree, you usually resort to insults. 

A perfect example of this is I have seen multiple times (and I'll admit I haven't looked recently) but when you do your trivia thing if people don't participate you have insulted the boards intelligence. You don't seem to account for any other multitude of factors on why they didn't answer, just that they aren't smart enough.

6. A typical response that I was expecting. Instead of just admitting that you could look at the rivalry different, that Browns fans could look at it differently, or even say that it can be subjective, you again just insult everyone else. Even calling them irrelevant because they differ from you. 

If that isn't your definition of narcissistic then you must have a different dictionary than me. All that YOU are saying there is that no matter what ANYONE else feels, your view is the only one that matters. 

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Yikes!!!

Again, maybe some reading comprehension or reasoning may benefit you.

1. Read what you replied to slowly. My ENTIRE point was that we have differing opinions, it's the fact that you are (and do quite often) telling people that their opinions are wrong. Again, not on something that has a definitive answer, but something that is absolutely subjective. 

2. Obviously you forgot the point of this conversation. Not ONE person here is denying that this is a HUGE game, the BIGGEST game for Browns, and would have been BIGGEST for BOTH without the loss to Jets.

That isn't the argument though. The argument is that YOU were using this game to justify your reasoning behind this still being THE rivalry. I'm just pointing out that that reasoning is extremely flawed. Because by using that as the barometer as THE, then THE biggest rivalry can change yearly, and along those same lines Cincinnati was in THE rivalry multiple times in last decade.

3. Again, not that it should be a surprise but you are moving the proverbial goalposts to fit your argument. When LAST YEAR was the topic, you are changing the subject to this year. But you aren't even comprehending why the discussion to this rivalry topic needs the context of last year. The reason is to eliminate the above bias of meaning from THIS game. So I'll explain the point with statistics. The rivalry felt stronger/more intense (or whatever word best describes it) in 1991 when both were under .500 and missing playoffs compared to last year in the same situation. 

But news for you, no matter what sport you want to discuss (of the 3 main), with respect to pros, NO rivalry seems as intense. Guys didn't seem then to want to hang around, chat, take pictures, exchange jerseys etc. 

4. Again, you rejecting the opinion that the time gone effected it is an opinion. There is no quantitative way to prove it. 

5. All I am saying is that you appear to "fight" with people in a majority of threads. And if it continued to be with the same person or even with people thought of as trolls then it would be a different story. But instead it appears that instead of just stating the reasons you disagree, you usually resort to insults. 

A perfect example of this is I have seen multiple times (and I'll admit I haven't looked recently) but when you do your trivia thing if people don't participate you have insulted the boards intelligence. You don't seem to account for any other multitude of factors on why they didn't answer, just that they aren't smart enough.

6. A typical response that I was expecting. Instead of just admitting that you could look at the rivalry different, that Browns fans could look at it differently, or even say that it can be subjective, you again just insult everyone else. Even calling them irrelevant because they differ from you. 

If that isn't your definition of narcissistic then you must have a different dictionary than me. All that YOU are saying there is that no matter what ANYONE else feels, your view is the only one that matters. 

Now you’re just boring me and everyone else on the planet and I think that you were Meandering in self congratulation shows more of that you are the narcissist than anyone. 

Only thing I can figure is Gunz41 is angling for Sainthood...

59 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

we got in the building to a late practice Wednesday... Covid contact WR group should return on Thursday.. stay tuned

Was just about to post that... thanks...

... but without the parallax screen effect. ;)

Wills back is easily the best news of the week... so far.

C'mon Teller... Daddy needs his OL intact...

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Now you’re just boring me and everyone else on the planet and I think that you were Meandering in self congratulation shows more of that you are the narcissist than anyone. 

Sorry Gipper, actually- you're the one who's boring people. Meandering and spinning.  When I put on my Moderator Hat, I have to be objective, or I at least try to be. Gunz final post is correct. You're arguing for the sake of arguing- trying to prove your OPINION is the only correct one. What constitutes a rivalry certainly can be interpreted through the lens of who has the opinion. :)  You can ramble on about the Browns Steelers storied rivalry. Well, Bears and Packers fans might disagree with you on which is more "storied".  

Before I bowed out of the hopeless task of getting you to realize (or admit)- I pointed out the vast majority of Steeler Fans would currently consider the Ravens a bigger rivalry than the Browns. Historical context doesn't mean squat- except in your mind. That will go double if they play the Ratbirds in the first round- and get beat by them. You're trying- and failing- to prove that in this instance competitive balance over a decade ≠ a rivalry.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Gipper, actually- you're the one who's boring people. Meandering and spinning.  When I put on my Moderator Hat, I have to be objective, or I at least try to be. Gunz final post is correct. You're arguing for the sake of arguing- trying to prove your OPINION is the only correct one. What constitutes a rivalry certainly can be interpreted through the lens of who has the opinion. :)  You can ramble on about the Browns Steelers storied rivalry. Well, Bears and Packers fans might disagree with you on which is more "storied".  

He is doing the same thing only worse, and if you were being objective you would see that ....YOU are NOT being objective...   You are taking his side....because maybe you agree with him.  So, is that how it is on here?  

Before I bowed out of the hopeless task of getting you to realize (or admit)-

See...there it is....the admission that I MUST agree with that opinion in order for you to believe it is valid.  

I pointed out the vast majority of Steeler Fans would currently consider the Ravens a bigger rivalry than the Browns. Historical context doesn't mean squat- except in your mind.

See  there it is again....you discount my opinions because you don't agree with them.  That is called prejudice.   Well, maybe I discount your opinions as well because I disagree with them.  So we can both play that game. 

That will go double if they play the Ratbirds in the first round- and get beat by them. You're trying- and failing- to prove that in this instance competitive balance over a decade ≠ a rivalry.  

And here you are either just lying or completely, absolutely not paying attention to what I said.   I NEVER said that the Steelers and  Ravens didn't have a major rivalry.   READ the words I have typed.  I just said that the Browns/Steelers  is THE most  historical, traditional rivalry that exists in this division.  I also said that right here, right now, this week that the Browns/Steelers rivalry is up front and center because of this important game

You didn't answer this before, so here is another chance for you.....tell me which of these points you disagree with:

A.  A team cannot have a rivalry with every team on its schedule.   At most I think a team can have maybe 3 major rivalries.

B. But....a team CAN have a major rivalry with more than one team:   The Browns/Steelers is a major rivalry.  The Steelers and Ravens can also have a major rivalry.

C. Among the AFCN rivalries....the Browns/Steeler is the oldest, most historic most traditional  rivalry notwithstanding that it has been hammer and nail lately.   (and can that change soon?)

D. Just because one....or both teams are down and out over a period of time does not diminish the nature of the rivalry.  It only diminishes the spotlight thrown on that rivalry because the potential stakes involved are not as consequential.

E. I do not think that just because  2 teams are good at the same time and are in competition for say a conference title necessarily makes that an historic "rivalry".    The Browns/Broncos,  Browns/Giants of yore were, to me, just two good teams competing for a title.    Same as the  Pats/Colts   or Pats/Ravens  or Pats/Steelers (none of which are as major of a rival for the Pats as the Jets are)   or 49ers/Cowboys...and maybe a few others.

F. The Browns historic rivals are the Steelers.    And yes, they do have rivalries with the Ravens and the Bengals.....because in my view, those two teams are the bastard stepchildren of the Browns for reasons you all know why.

Tell us how many you disagree with. 

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

How exactly am I doing that sir?

By pointing out that the persona being spoken of routinely argues with and insults those who he doesn't agree with? By pointing out that the same persona will certainly try to change an argument from its origin to be correct? That said individual will most certainly value only his view/opinion/theory and question another's intelligence if it doesn't align with his own?  

I've said it before and let me say it again, and yes take out the people who troll either on a certain subject or in totality, if someone has many arguments back and forth with many other individuals, that shows ME that there is a likelihood that the root of it comes from the common denominator. 

And if this "sainthood" thing comes from the issue of not insulting or using foul language, well I am certainly not above using bad words, but no I don't see a need to insult people. And to me, I look at using it in these manners as insecure in your position, so I will try and bring you down to my level. That is just my OPINION on how I view it.

Again, I will say it in a reply not directly towards him. I have ZERO issue with anyone's opinion on this. Have zero with anything that is subjective. But I get tired of seeing people get bashed for having a different opinion on something that doesn't have a definitive answer, and that certainly goes beyond rivals, NFL, football, etc. 

If it was just left at I disagree then fine. But to continue to tell others they are wrong is another thing. And to say that anyone (including those directly involved in the discussion) are irrelevant is prototypical of being of the opinion that feels "my opinion is the only that matters."

I'll say one good thing about my pal Gipper. He must have been a great lawyer. He can argue anything, and turn anything that is said (even by himself; even false) as a talking point to bolster his case.

And heck, I'll even be extra nice with the holidays and say a 2nd positive thing. He could never be viewed as a troll and can be viewed as a super fan

3 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

By pointing out that the persona being spoken of routinely argues with and insults those who he doesn't agree with? By pointing out that the same persona will certainly try to change an argument from its origin to be correct? That said individual will most certainly value only his view/opinion/theory and question another's intelligence if it doesn't align with his own?  

Particularly since none of those are true. 

I've said it before and let me say it again, and yes take out the people who troll either on a certain subject or in totality, if someone has many arguments back and forth with many other individuals, that shows ME that there is a likelihood that the root of it comes from the common denominator. 

I never claimed that some of my views were not contrary to what others accept.  In that respect I just mark it down to my being more "enlightened" 😛

And if this "sainthood" thing comes from the issue of not insulting or using foul language, well I am certainly not above using bad words, but no I don't see a need to insult people. And to me, I look at using it in these manners as insecure in your position, so I will try and bring you down to my level. That is just my OPINION on how I view it.

And I do not believe I insulted you....unless you consider my saying you were boring me insulting. 

Again, I will say it in a reply not directly towards him. I have ZERO issue with anyone's opinion on this. Have zero with anything that is subjective. But I get tired of seeing people get bashed for having a different opinion on something that doesn't have a definitive answer, and that certainly goes beyond rivals, NFL, football, etc. 

So....then I assume, that on MY behalf you are tired of seeing me bashed for my different opinion? 

If it was just left at I disagree then fine. But to continue to tell others they are wrong is another thing. And to say that anyone (including those directly involved in the discussion) are irrelevant is prototypical of being of the opinion that feels "my opinion is the only that matters."

I don't think I ever said your opinion was wrong....though I may proclaim it to be weak (because I disagree with your premises). .   So, you see, on here I AM the one who is constantly being told that my opinion is wrong.  But my attitude is:  my opinion is my opinion and you just have to deal with it.   If you (the proverbial you)  can't deal with it, then  go ahead and emulate Rumpelstiltskin and screw yourself into the ground....

I'll say one good thing about my pal Gipper. He must have been a great lawyer. He can argue anything, and turn anything that is said (even by himself; even false) as a talking point to bolster his case.

And heck, I'll even be extra nice with the holidays and say a 2nd positive thing. He could never be viewed as a troll and can be viewed as a super fan

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Actually, not ONCE did I say your opinion was wrong, but nice try.

I have said that you telling others theirs is wrong is the issue.

And my goodness, you must have multiple personalities if you don't think that those things aren't true. And that statement was made from more than just this ONE thread.

But to this thread: The FIRST thing you said was this IS STILL THE rivalry. After which you said historical, and then saying that this game has so much meaning. Now you are going off the premise that you said from the start that it is the longest, historical but as evidenced above, that was absolutely not your 1st comment.

So yes sir, that IS changing the narrative.

And I never said that you insulted ME. But if you don't want to admit that you do others then more power to you.

And along those lines, are you saying you don't routinely argue with others on this board? Not saying me or anyone in particular. Whether it is something that I would agree or disagree with you on.

And re you saying that you don't have strong opinions that you think you are correct on (whether that is something fact based or opinion based)? Most of us do. But when it comes to something that can be at all subjective (i.e. more than 1 possible answer), they probably feel just as strongly as you about their position. In fact, I will use an example outside of football. There are many people (agree or disagree) that believe that you can only get real news from CNN, FOX, NBC, etc. Others think it can only come from places like OAN. Both obviously have their reasons for feeling this way. And some won't believe a word that comes from ESPN, etc. Our opinions are based on a pre conceived belief.

As for the common denominator part, I think you are missing the point. Lets even use a real person as to not deal in hypothetical. Larry King has been married (and divorced) to 7 women. Could all 7 women be partially responsible for the failure? Yep. But it would appear to be evident that King was more responsible since he is the one that was involved in all of them.

So Gipper, I won't name any names besides you and myself, and refer to others as others. So yes, while I may be partly responsible for you and I getting into arguments, and others may be partially responsible for arguments with you,, I am not responsible for you getting into it with others. And others can have discussions on here without them turning into arguments. You are the only one who is involved in all the arguments that you have.

And just to help you out, I would hope you don't think my opinion on the rivalry is wrong, because we actually do share the same overall opinion. What you failed to realize was that I was never arguing about your opinion. My point that you failed to realize is that with this being an opinion, all of our opinions have no right or wrong. And thus, you arguing that others were wrong was giving the impression that your opinion was the only valid one. The other piece I was trying to articulate is that you in fact did change your criteria as stated above. And when given an out with the "poll", instead of just saying it was your opinion and it wasn't changing, you doubled down to say that basically those who don't agree with you are irrelevant. 

Again, I get that you despise the Ravens and their fans, as well as Steelers and their fans. But to say that their opinions on something that involves them is irrelevant is ludicrous. So I will modify my above statement, from MY perspective as a Browns fan, CLE/PITT is the biggest rivalry in the division. BUT, I would not be surprised if Pittsburgh felt differently. 

And I don't think that ANY pro sports rivalry is nearly as big as it was years ago. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gumby73 said:

we got in the building to a late practice Wednesday... Covid contact WR group should return on Thursday.. stay tuned

Wonder who the close contacts to Malcolm Smith will be?

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

^^^I ran out of popcorn following this above.

Looks like it could be Watt, Heyward and Pouncey sitting for Sunday. 

I will say this:   For a period the Steelers were hitting on all cylinders when taking their first round picks.....while the Browns were floundering 2010-2015:

2010   Steelers:  Pouncey     Browns:   Haden....our one good pick....who now plays for the Steelers!

2011  Steelers:  Heyward   Browns:  Phil Taylor

2012  Steelers:  DeCastro   Browns:  Richardson and Weeden

2013: Steelers:  Jarvis Jones, but the got Leveon Bell in Rd 2.    Browns:  Barky Mingo

2014:  Steelers: Shazier and Tuitt in rounds 1 and 2.   Browns:    Gilbert and Manziel

2015:  Steelers:  Bud Dupree   Browns:  Danny Shelton

Plus, I think it is fair to say that the Browns universally had the higher draft picks, and universally fucked up where the Steelers hit.  

That is how one team gets and stays good and another is shite for  long time. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You didn't answer this before, so here is another chance for you.....tell me which of these points you disagree with:

A.  A team cannot have a rivalry with every team on its schedule.   At most I think a team can have maybe 3 major rivalries.

B. But....a team CAN have a major rivalry with more than one team:   The Browns/Steelers is a major rivalry.  The Steelers and Ravens can also have a major rivalry.

C. Among the AFCN rivalries....the Browns/Steeler is the oldest, most historic most traditional  rivalry notwithstanding that it has been hammer and nail lately.   (and can that change soon?)

D. Just because one....or both teams are down and out over a period of time does not diminish the nature of the rivalry.  It only diminishes the spotlight thrown on that rivalry because the potential stakes involved are not as consequential.

E. I do not think that just because  2 teams are good at the same time and are in competition for say a conference title necessarily makes that an historic "rivalry".    The Browns/Broncos,  Browns/Giants of yore were, to me, just two good teams competing for a title.    Same as the  Pats/Colts   or Pats/Ravens  or Pats/Steelers (none of which are as major of a rival for the Pats as the Jets are)   or 49ers/Cowboys...and maybe a few others.

F. The Browns historic rivals are the Steelers.    And yes, they do have rivalries with the Ravens and the Bengals.....because in my view, those two teams are the bastard stepchildren of the Browns for reasons you all know why.

Tell us how many you disagree with. 

D and E: NOPE, those are your OPINIONS Gipper.  As the board Magistrate,  I sort of have to decide who's making more sense and who's just wasting bandwidth. Gunz has clearly pointed out, you've been guilty of moving the goalposts. Over on the poli board, its called deflection. 

Your dismissing the OPINIONS of not only other Browns fans, but the POV of fans of other teams isn't predjucial by me pointing that out, it's called being objective and being willing to listen to both sides of an argument. If those Steeler fans are 30 somethings,  and are cretin level intelligence, it doesn't  make their personal opinion any less valid to them. Sorry Councellor, you can't win every case. Dismissed. 

Some of the older guys on this board might remember Mike Curtis, Hall of Fame linebacker for the Baltimore Colts. 

Towards the end of a season where the Colts were fighting for their playoff lives, he stood up in the middle of a team meeting and told the team that they were going to win the remaining three regular season games, and then win the two playoff games and the Super Bowl. "I am going to keep playing like I always do, and the rest of you are going to give all you have for every single practice and every single game for the rest of the season. And if any of you don't, I will whip your ass. Remember that I said this, because I will." 

The Browns need a Mike Curtis on their team this week. Losing to the Steelers is not a fucking option. 

OK, back on topic. Please no more discussion of what constitutes a rivalry please....   

Mayfield got more good news on Thursday when a report surfaced that Steelers Pro Bowl defenders T.J. Watt and Cam Heyward will sit out the game.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK, back on topic. Please no more discussion of what constitutes a rivalry please....   

Mayfield got more good news on Thursday when a report surfaced that Steelers Pro Bowl defenders T.J. Watt and Cam Heyward will sit out the game.

YES!!!  The more important thing about this “Rivalry” - we are headed to competitive games with these two teams. 

Hearing it may be Tuitt and Alualu as well. No word on their secondary- assuming maybe a pitch count for their top guys.  

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Some of the older guys on this board might remember Mike Curtis, Hall of Fame linebacker for the Baltimore Colts. 

Towards the end of a season where the Colts were fighting for their playoff lives, he stood up in the middle of a team meeting and told the team that they were going to win the remaining three regular season games, and then win the two playoff games and the Super Bowl. "I am going to keep playing like I always do, and the rest of you are going to give all you have for every single practice and every single game for the rest of the season. And if any of you don't, I will whip your ass. Remember that I said this, because I will." 

The Browns need a Mike Curtis on their team this week. Losing to the Steelers is not a fucking option. 

We have that guy on the Browns- Jarvis Landry.  :)   

Yes, losing to the Steelers 2nd string in a game we have to win would not only be extremely embarrassing, but totally unacceptable.  

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I told  you very plainly to STOP IT ALREADY-  I DON'T CARE- NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. KEEP IT UP, AND YOU GET A WARNING....  

YOU JUST HAVE TO GET THE LAST WORD IN. 

• Sad 1

Curtis is not in the HOF......but he was a very good, very tough....and yes, very vocal LB.   

And yes, the Browns could use a man like Herbert Hoov.......errr, I mean like Mike Curtis again. 

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Curtis is not in the HOF......but he was a very good, very tough....and yes, very vocal LB.   

And yes, the Browns could use a man like Herbert Hoov.......errr, I mean like Mike Curtis again. 

Yeah, you are right. I could have swore the highlight film I watched referred to him as a HOFer... Weird.

Dude got the nickname 'Mad Dog' honestly. During one game vs the Dolphins, a drunk fan ran onto the field and ran off with the ball.

Unfortunately for the fan, he ran into the path of Curtis. Mad Dog lit him up.

"I was at my workplace, and he was interfering with my job" 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yeah, you are right. I could have swore the highlight film I watched referred to him as a HOFer... Weird.

Dude got the nickname 'Mad Dog' honestly. During one game vs the Dolphins, a drunk fan ran onto the field and ran off with the ball.

Unfortunately for the fan, he ran into the path of Curtis. Mad Dog lit him up.

"I was at my workplace, and he was interfering with my job" 

Of course, we decried it when I think it was James Harrison who went out of his way to do the same to a Browns fan who ran on the field.  

I kind of think that unless these fans really just got right in the grill of these players....it is the player that interferes with the job of the security guards who are there to deal with that sort of thing.  

5 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Yes...

And doing it persistently with the patience of a Saint.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Unfortunately for the fan, he ran into the path of Curtis. Mad Dog lit him up. "I was at my workplace, and he was interfering with my job" 

I thought the latter post was where you were going as I read the first line of your former post.

I was already picturing Curtis driving Gipper into the turf... :)

One of the few times you've disappointed me...

• Haha 2

Practice Reports...

Smith's is the only status change... and it's not for the better.

image.thumb.png.6c00d38434df6e71f0ca92f57175b1a3.png

Meanwhile Alualu, DeCasto, Heyward and Tuitt all got in some work. What this means for Sunday is still up in the air.

image.thumb.png.d480d0a8d107d64e89a8efaf9d7dc146.png