THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Browns at Jets Gameday Thread

Zombo

4 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Browns played pathetic today. We aren’t a playoff team. Even if we get in, we don’t belong in the playoffs. Not this year. 

oh but we were last week ? u do fucking realize how many players we had out today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Coach evidently cant gameplan for a 1 and 13 shitshow.

He sucks and baker came back to earth like a meteor.

Without his 4 starting WR's... You couldn't wait to get back on the bash Baker train couldn't you!

Just now, ATOM said:

oh but we were last week ? u do fucking realize how many players we had out today 

Thats what I say! For the love of god, we had all 4 starting receivers out(with no practices with the back ups), 2 starting linemen out, 2 starting LB'rs out. Thats never happened 2 days before a game. I dare you to tell me what team would over come that? And we were in the game up to the end. 

• Like 1

Just now, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Jets are not good. Worse than the giants. Don’t be a little bitch and make excuses 

fuck you  they just beat the rams and without williams (who got fired after the game for calling a all out blitz)they would have won that game  so yes it made a big difference not having are players in

DUMBASS

• Haha 1

Just now, ATOM said:

yeah but the play calling on that last drive was terri ble.it looked like the run game picked up a bit and hunt was knocking people over....ahould have just run the ball...but noooooo....we try a fucking pass to a player who could not get open....just fucking dumb...i'd rather would have had hunt run the ball and not baker qb sneak....he cannot hold on to the ball....look, we are not going to beat the steelers even with all our players back.......it was a good yr i guress.....we will probably end up 10-6 and not make the playoffs again....second time we will be 10-6 and not make the playoffs....typical cleveland browns.....flores will probably get coach of the yr and he would get my vote without a doubt....

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

yeah but the play calling on that last drive was terri ble.it looked like the run game picked up a bit and hunt was knocking people over....ahould have just run the ball...but noooooo....we try a fucking pass to a player who could not get open....just fucking dumb...i'd rather would have had hunt run the ball and not baker qb sneak....he cannot hold on to the ball....look, we are not going to beat the steelers even with all our players back.......it was a good yr i guress.....we will probably end up 10-6 and not make the playoffs again....second time we will be 10-6 and not make the playoffs....typical cleveland browns.....flores will probably get coach of the yr and he would get my vote without a doubt....

And if we had run the ball with hunt and he got stuffed you would be saying

"we should have done the qb sneak. We did 2 times earlier in the game with great success "

Just now, nickers said:

Without his 4 starting WR's... You couldn't wait to get back on the bash Baker train couldn't you!

you just cannot fumble the ball away like he did.....that's 2 times at least this yr that he has done that....you hardly see that happen.....thought he did good as far as not having his wr's...but he lost the game on that fumble.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

If you look back he came at me first. It’s fine. I am not here to argue

You were the first one to call a name.  Yes he was the first to but an opinion that disagreed with yours but he isn't what that what this board is for discussing the browns where everyone is going to have different opinions.

3 minutes ago, browns52 said:

you just cannot fumble the ball away like he did.....that's 2 times at least this yr that he has done that....you hardly see that happen.....thought he did good as far as not having his wr's...but he lost the game on that fumble.....

Look at the replay of the last (fumble"... The ball never touched the ground.. it went directly from Bakers hands to Hunts... The refs pooched us again!

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Look at the replay of the last (fumble"... The ball never touched the ground.. it went directly from Bakers hands to Hunts... The refs pooched us again!

I sarcastically asked a question about it in the tavern but it is at least a little legit in my mind.  If baker never crosses the line and the ball comes out but hunt catches it in the air how is that different from a toss play? I understand why a player other than fumbler can't advance a fumble on 4th down or in the last minutes but how many times have those lateral plays at the end of games not been a direct pass (backwards) to anyone in particular but just thrown backwards so hopefully a player on their team can keep the play going and advance the ball. I am genuinely curious. 

14 minutes ago, browns52 said:

Yeah he needed to stick with the run a tad longer.  

You win or lose next week with the ball going to your playmakers those two are Chubb and Hunt.  Stefanski has gotten it right most of the time- hopefully he plays it right here.

They need to possess the ball 75% of the time next week. 

We can’t put Baker out there throwing 50 times against the Steelers. 

Mason... Duck ...Ben on one leg...this defense and the calls from our coordinator will give me ulcers next Sunday. 

21 minutes ago, ATOM said:

even with the lose today since indy lost we  beat pit next week we are in well pretty sure we are

we are if we beat pit....i don't know if there are any other combos.....indy plays jax....so forget about about that one...right now we dropped from the 5 slot to 7....so it looks like if we lose to pit all the other teams will remain the same if they also lose..balt plays cincy....balt wins easily....indy smashes the jags....miami will probably lose to buf....it appears if we lose we are out....and the bad news is pit looks like they got their mojo back.....if pit has something to play for, we lose...kc has home field throughout and there is only 1 bye team...my guess is they will be playing for a home game......with piped in noise....thats funny...

2 minutes ago, browns52 said:

we are if we beat pit....i don't know if there are any other combos.....indy plays jax....so forget about about that one...right now we dropped from the 5 slot to 7....so it looks like if we lose to pit all the other teams will remain the same if they also lose..balt plays cincy....balt wins easily....indy smashes the jags....miami will probably lose to buf....it appears if we lose we are out....and the bad news is pit looks like they got their mojo back.....if pit has something to play for, we lose...kc has home field throughout and there is only 1 bye team...my guess is they will be playing for a home game......with piped in noise....thats funny...

Basically we are in with a browns win. Or we are in with a colts loss. Or we are in with titans losing to packers this week and losing next week.