THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Browns at Jets Gameday Thread

Zombo

i was just pouring my first beer of the dy into my Browns (beer only) mug when we blocked the pat Looks like i will have to do my part and start hammering down beers for game day 

hell yes and go Browns

A little thing that Chubb does is under appreciated.   He didn't get the 1st down on this particular play, but no matter where he is at on the field, he always adjust the ball to make sure he doesn't get stripped..  Watched him while making people miss, also adjust the ball to his right arm to keep it away from defenders... Its a great ability...

13 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'd hope so... That means our D-cord can't do basic math.

Edit 7 back. 4 rushers.

This is not going to work today. 

Everyone get my point???!

Passive Joe Woods not needed today with youthful secondary that can’t stay with guys or communicate.  Heat the pocket up force quick decisions with Sam Fumble Fingers Darnold

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ATOM said:

were gonna need are D to put us in a chance to win guess we will see how good coach is at half time ajustments 

Already had a fumble and score, but the idiot refs blew it dead then wouldn’t fix the call to make themselves look bad.

2 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Already had a fumble and score, but the idiot refs blew it dead then wouldn’t fix the call to make themselves look bad.

i know i was yelling at the tv screen we just have to do it again just blitz the living fuck out of darnold he will make some mistakes