THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas, All...

The Gipper

1b4a20c6f0893474e05e076d3a0cb32e.jpg                                                            9bb66be2bb5fbb26b4845288c9a89fe7.jpg    

• Haha 3

Merry Christmas! Gods blessings for the New Year!!! 

• Thanks 1

Almost 10:00 CST and no Christmas thread???

May we all be granted the wish we all have in common...

... an early 2021 Playoff game.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all yours...

... and a happy, healthy New Year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

MERRY PLAYOFFS CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !

and hopefully a very Happy New Year.

Itinerary for today   was opening very excellent Christmas presents, big brunch with ham, scalloped potatoes, my wild blackberry jam, coffee, Barq's root beer, corn and green beans, nothing too fancy, jig saw puzzle that is warping my brain but my brilliant Wife is going pretty well with it dammit, talking to friends, getting way too many fudge and cookies from friends, pictures of the ocean from our friends in Florida right now, getting out my excellent snow blower with all the deep snow we got, taking the kids next door on a 4 wheeler ride with the sled tied to the back even though it's 3 degrees chill factor per their request, going for a walk in our woods and taking pics, pics from neighbors and back,

Love Life, Cherish Love, and as Browns Fans, never, ever give up, and maintain a sense of humor.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Almost 10:00 CST and no Christmas thread???

May we all be granted the wish we all have in common...

... an early 2021 Playoff game.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all yours...

... and a happy, healthy New Year.

Yes, same to all.  Beat the Jets, and let the chips fall where they may.  GO BROWNS!!!  

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Merry Christmas from 70F temps Texas.🤠🎅

Dang, we got our 1\2" dusting of snow here in Dayton for a White Christmas.  :)  Talking with my Mom up Cleveland way- the North Shore got more like 1\2 a foot.  

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Dang, we got our 1\2" dusting of snow here in Dayton for a White Christmas.  :)  Talking with my Mom up Cleveland way- the North Shore got more like 1\2 a foot.  

Yes, we have at least that much here in Wadsworth, if not more.

And clearly it is a blessing for you that your mother is still living.  Wishing her continued health. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Hey guitar player.  Did you watch (and listen) to the video I posted above?  All the way to the end?  :)

Good job... Nice 335...👍

Merry Christmas to all (slightly late as my youngest Grandson had all my attention yesterday)...

Image may contain: 2 people, including Mike Flanagan, hat and indoor

This little guy LOVES the Browns plus caught (and kissed) his 1st several fish this year. He is Grandpa's shadow & I love it!

Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Merry Christmas to all (slightly late as my youngest Grandson had all my attention yesterday)...

This little guy LOVES the Browns plus caught (and kissed) his 1st several fish this year. He is Grandpa's shadow & I love it!

Mike

Looks like Santa's big helper has his hands full.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.