Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

**** Official Browns at Giants Gameday Thread

We win when I do it.

So done.

Who is ready for some football ... because it is GAMEDAY you Pancake-Eating Motherfuckers.

Let's go to Jersey and beat up some housewives.

Z

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

We win when I do it.

So done.

Who is ready for some football ... because it is GAMEDAY you Pancake-Eating Motherfuckers.

Let's go to Jersey and beat up some housewives.

Z

If we cant beat Colt McCoy and Freddie Kitchens. We are not playoff worthy

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Whoop that trick!

I'm guessing this is the first time that movie has been referenced on here.

Well played, sir. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

... it is GAMEDAY you Pancake-Eating Motherfuckers.

Actually I had scones this morning...

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

LET'S GOOOOOOOO! 

When I go to Jersey I eat Dutch Babys... So I am a Dutch Baby Eatin' Motherfucker. 

dutch baby.jpeg

I had a ham and cheese sandwich. Had eggs yesterday so no eggs today

Anyone have any suggestions for us folks who have DirecTV with NBC blacked out? I was going to go down the street to the bar and watch the first half (thank goodness for having vacation left at the end of the year), but not sure how to watch the second half. Does the NBC app stream the Sunday Night game? I ran into this problem with ND - Syracuse (I'm an ND fan), ended up watching the first half in low def with a YouTube free trial, found a HD stream online for second half. I am really trying to avoid actually putting clothes on and going to Best Buy for an antenna. 

Has anyone called DirecTV bitching to try and get NFL ticket added for free? Am I an idiot and NFL ticket already is free?

7 minutes ago, BigHittertheLama said:

Anyone have any suggestions for us folks who have DirecTV with NBC blacked out? I was going to go down the street to the bar and watch the first half (thank goodness for having vacation left at the end of the year), but not sure how to watch the second half. Does the NBC app stream the Sunday Night game? I ran into this problem with ND - Syracuse (I'm an ND fan), ended up watching the first half in low def with a YouTube free trial, found a HD stream online for second half. I am really trying to avoid actually putting clothes on and going to Best Buy for an antenna. 

Has anyone called DirecTV bitching to try and get NFL ticket added for free? Am I an idiot and NFL ticket already is free?

Check out the thread titled “So where do we watch Sundays Browns game at?” It’s all about that topic.

• Like 1

i had left over gyro pizza for breakfast

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I had a ham and cheese sandwich. Had eggs yesterday so no eggs today

I had a western omlet, sausage, crisp bacon, breakfast potatoes, yogurt, apple juice and coffee......a big breakfast getting ready for a long day waiting for our Cleveland BROWNS to play in yet another 4 hours.

GO BROWNS, it's go time.......baby !

The Tavern just wont let me log in, I do all it asks re passwords etc and still wont have it

Any help be appreciated 

3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

The Tavern just wont let me log in, I do all it asks re passwords etc and still wont have it

Any help be appreciated 

1)Email..2) password code with only letters & numbers. 3) login preference is your last tacklers to beat..i use show county & state.. once you see tours welcome message..stroll to bottom & click enter chat 

9 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

1)Email..2) password code with only letters & numbers. 3) login preference is your last tacklers to beat..i use show county & state.. once you see tours welcome message..stroll to bottom & click enter chat 

Email who?

I think I realise the error, I am setting myself up on this chatzy but it's a group password it wants not the one I am giving myself

7 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I've been using Tavern_beer ss the password and getting personal password error?  Suggestions?

22 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Email who?

I think I realise the error, I am setting myself up on this chatzy but it's a group password it wants not the one I am giving myself

you will need a email address(yahoo-G-mail-msn-hotmail)... I'm a registered member already, but i think the one time login password to Tours private Tavern is "Tavern_beer"

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I've been using Tavern_beer ss the password and getting personal password error?  Suggestions?

try dropping the ss at password entry.. you also must use your brownsboard name as member name to login.. your member name password is your choice

13 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

This is a must win!!!! Disaster looms if we lose tonight. 

CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER!

14 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

This is a must win!!!! Disaster looms if we lose tonight. Browns got no help today from other teams. Just take care of our business and get out with a dub

How true.  That's what happens when you don't close games you can win.

Time to learn how to win starting tonight.  Might be an exciting game !

Browns inactives: WR Marvin Hall S Andrew Sendejo CB Robert Jackson LB Mack Wilson G Wyatt Teller DE Joe Jackson
#giants inactives: QB Daniel Jones WR Donte Pettis CB Darnay Holmes LB TJ Brunson OT Kyle Murphy OT Jackson Barton DL R.J. McIntosh

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

you will need a email address(yahoo-G-mail-msn-hotmail)... I'm a registered member already, but i think the one time login password to Tours private Tavern is "Tavern_beer"

Not working for me.

3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Not working for me.

where are you stuck? 

all most game time Hell Yess later gators see ya at the half

6 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

password is incorrect

pm'd tour, to pm you tavern setup password.. I may not have it keyed in right..I'm going in 🤓.. Bring your orange hard hats fellas

12 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

password is incorrect

per tour's pm.. password is                                Tavern_Beer