THE BROWNS BOARD

Now - the left emotionalists say the planet Venus is inhabitable because of man made global warming

calfoxwc

LOL LOL LOL

yep. Those darn Americans lived on the planet Venus eons ago, and burnt that planet up with

their campfires, cows farting, thermostats set to keep comfortable, hunting and fishing,

and refusal to be leaned on to give all their money to the rest of the world in mmgw extortion.

What next? except for more emotional liberal/leftwing ignorance manipulations?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/12/19/world-economic-forum-reminds-everybody-that-climate-change-made-venus-uninhabitable/

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL LOL LOL

yep. Those darn Americans lived on the planet Venus eons ago, and burnt that planet up with

their campfires, cows farting, thermostats set to keep comfortable, hunting and fishing,

I never really liked fishing, but I ain't giving up shooting!😂

BTW-when I go fishing I don't catch anything and neither does anyone who goes with me. Last time I went was decades ago with a coastal marine biologist friend and he could not understand why neither of us could get even a nibble in his favorite spots. I had to explain my law of fishing that if you go with me, nobody does shit.😂

• Haha 1

climate deniers think snow where they live means man made climate change is fake...

... to think they'll follow anything more than a headline here is foolish

Younger generations are at least realizing climate change is an issue. Let's just hope the older generations get out of power positions (retire, die, etc) before we get more fucked.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

climate deniers think snow where they live means man made climate change is fake...

... to think they'll follow anything more than a headline here is foolish

Younger generations are at least realizing climate change is an issue.

Of course you do.. You were subjected to an indoctrination system rather than an education system..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Of course you do.. You were subjected to an indoctrination system rather than an education system..

Well climate change is one of their big issues to Yap about though if they had to give up anything to change it they wouldn't. Seems like that's the bottom line for a lot of issues for a lot of people but especially that one.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well climate change is one of their big issues to Yap about though if they had to give up anything to change it they wouldn't. Seems like that's the bottom line for a lot of issues for a lot of people but especially that one.

WSS

I'm more than willing to eat less meat or pay more for it, etc. 

Don't typical Steve here and act like you know what I'd do. 

But at the end of the day any real improvement isn't coming from and individual. It is coming through government subsidies of climate friendly alternatives and regulations on those that aren't. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm more than willing to eat less meat or pay more for it, etc. 

Don't typical Steve here and act like you know what I'd do. 

But at the end of the day any real improvement isn't coming from and individual. It is coming through government subsidies of climate friendly alternatives and regulations on those that aren't. 

Don't the typical Woody and try to con me. I've asked you more than once if you'd be willing to make real sacrifices not a couple of bucks a week. You answered that you wanted the government to do it. So spare me the bullshit.

PS flushing a few billion down the European sewer via the Paris Accord is it really a sacrifice on your part is it?

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't the typical Woody and try to con me. I've asked you more than once if you'd be willing to make real sacrifices not a couple of bucks a week. You answered that you wanted the government to do it. So spare me the bullshit.

PS flushing a few billion down the European sewer via the Paris Accord is it really a sacrifice on your part is it?

WSS

No real improvement or change will happen without it being driven through government. Anything one person can do otherwise is a drop in a drop in a bucket in an ocean. 

That's it. 

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No real improvement or change will happen without it being driven through government. Anything one person can do otherwise is a drop in a drop in a bucket in an ocean. 

That's it. 

Even then it wont. And the government doesn't have the power to do any of that shit without martial law. Sort of like the arbitrary and for the most part meaningless restrictions concerning this Corona shit. Of course you seem to support that. Do you think global warming or Coronavirus poses the biggest threat to the world? Or do you think they are equal? In which case would you support a travel ban? Shut down the airlines the Auto industry and the oil industry?

But no individual Act will be probably useless just pointing out your hypocrisy.

WSS

It's extremely DUMB to think that Americans can sacrifice to make any kind of difference, while china, india, russia, etc

can happily receive billions and trillions of dollars from the U.S. via the U.N. fake mmgw funds....

and still pollute the whole world up into a cesspool because they don't have to abide by the stupid

"paris accord".

Meanwhile, this moron admits- the main goal is.... REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH.

conning fools into being "citizens of the earth" with man made goober warning....

instead of AMERICANS  who KNOW BETTER....

is because they want to redistribute OUR GREAT WEALTH to ...themselves.

READ:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-mayor-de-blasio-i-like-to-say-very-bluntly-our-mission-is-to-redistribute-wealth

Global Warming: A Scheme To Redistribute Wealth ...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/12/no_author/global-warming-a-scheme-to-redistribute-wealth/

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/the-un-makes-it-official-global-warming-hysteria-is-all-about-redistributing-wealth

A United Nations document on "climate change" that will be distributed to a major environmental conclave next week envisions a huge reordering of the world economy, likely involving trillions of dollars in wealth transfer, millions of job losses and gains, new taxes, industrial relocations, new tariffs and subsidies, and complicated payments for greenhouse gas abatement schemes and carbon taxes -- all under the supervision of the world body.

"but, but, but...I don't speak Italian I'm just an ignorant woodpecker"....

and

"but, but, but I've seen glaciers have big pieces break off (calving) and I love me some beak"

just...."der"

https://www.afa.net/the-stand/culture/2019/07/90-scientists-global-warming-is-a-total-hoax/

90 Scientists: Global Warming Is a Total Hoax

The first order cause of calving is longitudinal stretching, which controls the formation of crevasses. When crevasses penetrate the full thickness of the ice, calving will occur. Longitudinal stretching is controlled by friction at the base and edges of the glacier, glacier geometry and water pressure at the bed.

Oh good, cal is here to share christian blog posts about climate change. 

Remember that list you kept pimping years ago? The one I was literally qualified to sign. All of those "scientists"....

Not doing this song and dance. Don't feel like putting the energy into your anti science bullshit. Like I said, we'll just have to wait until your generation is out of power. Death or retirement. Then hopefully we can make some changes. 

Until then, conservatives will make this a political issue, and like a good little boy, you'll parot whatever they want you to say 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember that list you kept pimping years ago? The one I was literally qualified to sign. All of those "scientists"....

Not doing this song and dance. Don't feel like putting the energy into your anti science bullshit. Like I said, we'll just have to wait until your generation is out of power. Death or retirement. Then hopefully we can make some changes. 

Until then, conservatives will make this a political issue, and like a good little boy, you'll parot whatever they want you to say 

I gave you more than one link. Over time I've llsted hundreds. YOu pick one that you can diss, and that means the other hundreds are null and void?

the 99 scientists from Italy - you didn't read the link again. You just run your beak in sissy bird defiance. Did your nanny forget to fix your breakfast this morning or what? Seriously - the entire board can see you have legit trouble spelling simple words. Mentally perhaps you are still in the third grade.

"parot"

sad.

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you've accidentally stumbled into the truth. Changes is the key word. I know that numbers mean more to you than words but changes does not necessarily connote good or evil. Right or wrong. You get it. But yes as the older generation passes on and the new generations who are born into society never having to accomplish anything or get up off the couch change is certainly on its way.  Just sit in front of the TV all day wall the power Brokers tell you you should be envious of the [ insert out of favor racial group] people.

Congratulations.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you've accidentally stumbled into the truth. Changes is the key word. I know that numbers mean more to you than words but changes does not necessarily connote good or evil. Right or wrong. You get it. But yes as the older generation passes on and the new generations who are born into society never having to accomplish anything or get up off the couch change is certainly on its way.  Just sit in front of the TV all day wall the power Brokers tell you you should be envious of the [ insert out of favor racial group] people.

Congratulations.

WSS

Yes, that's definitely what's happening. More genius from Steve

This board is a great example that wisdom doesn't necessarily done with age...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, that's definitely what's happening. More genius from Steve

not genius, merely a lack of stupidity. I think we have discussed before technology making more and more human labor unnecessary. I think you've also either supported or found little wrong with the idea of a basic Universal income. The erosion of the standard of living etc etc but be contrary if it makes you feel cool.

This board is a great example that wisdom doesn't necessarily done with age...

There are none so blind as... Well you know the drill woodpecker.

WSS

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Woodster- our sister planet Venus is Exhibit A of what happens when carbon dioxide gets out of control.  If Venus managed to have an "Earthlike" atmosphere we'd already have had crews heading to the planet. Instead of a hellish surface temperature hot enough to melt lead, the polar regions would be a pretty tolerable 90 degrees or so.  

Cal= climate change denial.  Trump lost = denial. 

"yeah those damn republicans sure roasted the planet Venus with their suv's, factories, cows farting, owning their own homes and land, and thermostats set to where they are happy.................."

I don't believe they had wealth redistribution on the planet Venus, but, that is just me ?

LOL LOL LOL

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

"yeah those damn republicans sure roasted the planet Venus with their suv's, factories, cows farting, owning their own homes and land, and thermostats set to where they are happy.................."

I don't believe they had wealth redistribution on the planet Venus, but, that is just me ?

LOL LOL LOL

As I said in another thread, I've loved Astronomy since I was six years old. We still don't have any idea why Venus (which is almost identical to Earth in size) turned out so differently from Earth.  First- a "day" on Venus is 116 our our Earth days. And the air pressure at the planet's surface is 91 times ours. You'd have to do a pretty deep dive in the ocean to equal that. 

I'm not sure how the Martians handle politics though.  :) 

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As I said in another thread, I've loved Astronomy since I was six years old. We still don't have any idea why Venus (which is almost identical to Earth in size) turned out so differently from Earth.  First- a "day" on Venus is 116 our our Earth days. And the air pressure at the planet's surface is 91 times ours. You'd have to do a pretty deep dive in the ocean to equal that. 

I'm not sure how the Martians handle politics though.  :) 

God?