Jump to content
calfoxwc

When a nation turns away from God - too many have

Recommended Posts

They are lost souls, they HATE, and love nothing, not even themselves.

they relish the power to murder born and unborn children.........our country is flailing from the left hating everything

about America, and most of us Americans.

the answer is, to just keep telling the truth. and the truth will set

haters free...if they would just listen and understand.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't see it the avenues you travel   .   .   .   I do.

 

It's not as grim as you perceive - quite the opposite.

 

Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL! And yet trumpettes turned to a Godless liar and bought his line of religious BS hook, line and sinker. The man whose church he claimed said he was not a member.

He was in the Church of the Holy Roller in One however. Could be found there every Sunday morning.🏌️‍♂️🤣

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! And yet trumpettes turned to a Godless liar and bought his line of religious BS hook, line and sinker. The man whose church he claimed said he was not a member.

I'd bet Trump is more a believer than biden and his son Hunter.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'd bet Trump is more a believer than biden and his son Hunter.😁

I dunno. They might be praying right now.🙏😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I dunno. They might be praying right now.🙏😁

They damn sure should be

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

They are lost souls, they HATE, and love nothing, not even themselves.

they relish the power to murder born and unborn children.........our country is flailing from the left hating everything

about America, and most of us Americans.

the answer is, to just keep telling the truth. and the truth will set

haters free...if they would just listen and understand.

 

I think it's time you give it up, you got me dying with this shit! 🤣 Are you trying to imply that you are a man of god, the political party your affiliated with are GOD loving people? Whaaat!? 🤣😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neo said:

I think it's time you give it up, you got me dying with this shit! 🤣 Are you trying to imply that you are a man of god, the political party your affiliated with are GOD loving people? Whaaat!? 🤣😂🤣

In the words of Jesus Christ himself, "No free shit"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! And yet trumpettes turned to a Godless liar and bought his line of religious BS hook, line and sinker. The man whose church he claimed said he was not a member.

He was in the Church of the Holy Roller in One however. Could be found there every Sunday morning.🏌️‍♂️🤣

"Thou shall have no other gods before me "  But they worship Trump, a pathological liar , sleeps with hookers, and is a con man.

"Love thy neighbor" But they HATE and demonize Democrats.

Claim to be pro-life and peaceful but love guns and say "fuck your feelings".

"Thou shall not bear false witness" but lie just as much as their cult leader if not more and help spread his venom.

Fake people, fake patriots, fake Christians, that believe in fake news, rigged elections, and want nothing more than to see this country burn down into a smoldering pile of ashes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all you haters make no sense whatsoever. The church there in W. Munroe - the pastor is....Alan Robertson, his son.

Being a member of a church or not, is not being a Christian. Being religious is not

being a Christian. Being famous - you can't just go to church and go back home.

I find it sad that those who know so little, FEEL that they are superior to God, and the entire earth.

When losers don't respect themselves, they hate and ridicule everything else to compensate.

I've BEEN to W. Munroe. We were 7' away from him when he made the company's MILLIONTH duck call...

for that year, and he talked about God then in a packed crowd right there in the store.

We MET people who KNEW the Robertsons - they adore them and say they have always been exactly like

they were on TV.

     So, being asswholes doesn't change your lack of respect for yourselves, or your country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

all you haters make no sense whatsoever. The church there in W. Munroe - the pastor is....Alan Robertson, his son.

Being a member of a church or not, is not being a Christian. Being religious is not

being a Christian. Being famous - you can't just go to church and go back home.

I find it sad that those who know so little, FEEL that they are superior to God, and the entire earth.

When losers don't respect themselves, they hate and ridicule everything else to compensate.

I've BEEN to W. Munroe. We were 7' away from him when he made the company's MILLIONTH duck call...

for that year, and he talked about God then in a packed crowd right there in the store.

We MET people who KNEW the Robertsons - they adore them and say they have always been exactly like

they were on TV.

     So, being asswholes doesn't change your lack of respect for yourselves, or your country.

 

So we simultaneously don't respect ourselves but think we're superior to "God and the entire Earth"?

 

Do you know what you're even saying anymore or are you just a Newsmax branded nursing home ad-lib?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you know what you're even saying anymore or are you just a Newsmax branded nursing home ad-lib?

I'll wager he didn't spend his late twenties in an internet political room arguing with 60 year olds either.🤣

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! And yet trumpettes turned to a Godless liar and bought his line of religious BS hook, line and sinker. The man whose church he claimed said he was not a member.

He was in the Church of the Holy Roller in One however. Could be found there every Sunday morning.🏌️‍♂️🤣

They turned to a man who while quite probably not devout himself oh, at least supported the things they believed in. He is absolutely no less hypocritical than Joe Biden. Without even lifting them if you believe in the moral directives of the hard left then-senator Biden should have been your choice. If not President Trump should have. It's as simple as that.

For instance Senator Sanders President Biden and many others preach socialism but are still multi-millionaires.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all you haters make no sense whatsoever. The church there in W. Munroe - the pastor is....Alan Robertson, his son.

Being a member of a church or not, is not being a Christian. Being religious is not

being a Christian. Being famous - you can't just go to church and go back home.

I find it sad that those who know so little, FEEL that they are superior to God, and the entire earth.

When losers don't respect themselves, they hate and ridicule everything else to compensate.

I've BEEN to W. Munroe. We were 7' away from him when he made the company's MILLIONTH duck call...

for that year, and he talked about God then in a packed crowd right there in the store.

We MET people who KNEW the Robertsons - they adore them and say they have always been exactly like

they were on TV.

     So, being asswholes doesn't change your lack of respect for yourselves, or your country.

 

Just put some money (and some of your homemade jam) on top of your TV next time they are on and I'll be by to collect for them. 🤑😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

In the words of Jesus Christ himself, "No free shit"

Wait a minute. I thought he said something about giving to the poor in his socialist days.😁

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”  Acts 2:44-26 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.

The Book of Trumpy: "I never met a sucker I couldn't con".  Also known as the Golden Family Nest Egg Rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wait a minute. I thought he said something about giving to the poor in his socialist days.😁

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”  Acts 2:44-26 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.

The Book of Trumpy: "I never met a sucker I couldn't con".  Also known as the Golden Family Nest Egg Rule.

Actually I will have more respect for the Trump haters who use the Bible as a cudgel if they themselves adhere to the principles Jesus taught. Just a note to some of the bitter atheists and spyrius Christians I can't remember any Bible passage saying that you should take somebody else's shit and give it to the poor in order to make yourself rich and Powerful. Then again I'm not a Bible scholar.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

 

When losers don't respect themselves, they hate and ridicule everything else to compensate.

 

 

Sounds like most people on this forum. From both sides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is one of few good things Trump has done. Show that some many of "religious" people are full of shit. The Evangelicals has driven so many of the young away for your invisible sky daddy just with their hypocrisy. If you add in the political/social issue, he done an even better job. 👍

 The Top Reasons Young People Drop Out of Church...... | News & Reporting | Christianity Today

image.thumb.png.d2697e3088a732254207537e82df3601.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It is one of few good things Trump has done. Show that some many of "religious" people are full of shit. The Evangelicals has driven so many of the young away for your invisible sky daddy just with their hypocrisy. If you add in the political/social issue, he done an even better job. 👍

 The Top Reasons Young People Drop Out of Church...... | News & Reporting | Christianity Today

image.thumb.png.d2697e3088a732254207537e82df3601.png

Who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So we simultaneously don't respect ourselves but think we're superior to "God and the entire Earth"?

Do you know what you're even saying anymore or are you just a Newsmax branded nursing home ad-lib?

didn't get the point as always? one more time. No, you don't respect yourselves. But as a psychological defense mechanism, you portray yourselves as superior. It's an emotional knee jerk response to not respecting yourselves. Ridiculing/irrationally bitterly criticizing everything - is compensation for innate weakness and lack of respect for yourselves.

It's a long term emotional aberration - feeling is all you all have to go on in your lives - critical thinking betrays your feelings - you can't go there, because that exposes your lack of self-respect for yourselves.

See, anyone with a healthy self-respect doesn't have to pretend they are superior to God, to America, etc.

I'll help you more - here is a few links I just looked up for you.

The psychology of 'Communist liberals'

https://www.thehansindia.com/hans/opinion/news...

Self-esteem is also the product of accomplishing quantifiable or qualifiable results, from every day or periodic pursuits of goals. Communist liberals across the world seriously suffer from lack of...

How a liberal learned to respect conservative thinking ...

https://www.bu.edu/bostonia/fall13/conservative

Liberal, as in the term “liberal arts,” refers to what a free person should enjoy or study. Liberalism is about supporting people in their personal development. Liberalism is a generosity towards others, especially others in need and that are not “in group” members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is liberalism really a mental illness? | Spectator USA

https://spectator.us/liberalism-really-mental-illness

Ultimately, those suffering from pathological liberalism may have too much regard for others and too little self-respect; they may be too tolerant of uncertainty and novelty; and they may be too insensitive to potential danger.

What Is Self Respect And Why Is It Important?

https://blog.mindvalley.com/self-respect-crucial-for-happiness

When you lack self-respect and self-love. Before we explore why self-respect is crucial for happiness, we must first learn to recognize the red flags of low self-esteem. 1. You’re the doormat. If you’re always the one that people ask things for without giving back anything in return, then you might need to build up your self-love. Same is ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wait a minute. I thought he said something about giving to the poor in his socialist days.😁

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”  Acts 2:44-26 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.

The Book of Trumpy: "I never met a sucker I couldn't con".  Also known as the Golden Family Nest Egg Rule.

 

The hypocrisy of this modern day super MAGA tea party conservative is hilarious. Will promoto god and Jesus and christianity at every opportunity. Go on about a war on Christmas, etc. But then will call any social support program "free shit" and won't do a thing that has a portion of the income help others.

 

"I am a real Americans christian and we need that $5 billion for a few fighter jets, not to help our with homelessness."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

 

The hypocrisy of this modern day super MAGA tea party conservative is hilarious. Will promoto god and Jesus and christianity at every opportunity. Go on about a war on Christmas, etc. But then will call any social support program "free shit" and won't do a thing that has a portion of the income help others.

 

"I am a real Americans christian and we need that $5 billion for a few fighter jets, not to help our with homelessness."

Again Jesus never said to take away somebody's shit and give it to bums. Jesus wanted us to be willing to give to the bums of our own accord. One has to imagine even the bums should, under Christianity, be willing to share what they have to offer or help in whatever way they can rather than to resent their position. Just a guess. But thanks to all the atheist for the fake moral teaching. The Liberals have earned Millions by pretending to be christ-like. But Trump Trump trump Trump trump

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again Jesus never said to take away somebody's shit and give it to bums. Jesus wanted us to be willing to give to the bums of our own accord. One has to imagine even the bums should, under Christianity, be willing to share what they have to offer or help in whatever way they can rather than to resent their position. Just a guess. But thanks to all the atheist for the fake moral teaching. The Liberals have earned Millions by pretending to be christ-like. But Trump Trump trump Trump trump

WSS

No, Jesus said give away all of your shit. Matthew 19:21

You are talking about Republican Jesus. Greed is good, guns are great, don't turn the other cheek. Only the rich make it into heaven. 

You fake Christians, love Republican Jesus. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, Jesus said give away all of your shit. Matthew 19:21

You are talking about Republican Jesus. Greed is good, guns are great, don't turn the other cheek. Only the rich make it into heaven. 

You fake Christians, love Republican Jesus. 
 

I don't call myself a Christian. And yes give it away. Not give Caesars shit away. If you give your stuff away to the poor good for you. I don't suppose you do.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×