THE BROWNS BOARD

When a nation turns away from God - too many have

calfoxwc

54 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, Jesus said give away all of your shit. Matthew 19:21

You are talking about Republican Jesus. Greed is good, guns are great, don't turn the other cheek. Only the rich make it into heaven. 

You fake Christians, love Republican Jesus. 

Oh yeah. Guns and stand your ground laws and all of that is another level of hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh yeah. Guns and stand your ground laws and all of that is another level of hypocrisy.

leftwing emotional knee jerkie for sure - as always, you lefties slur out simplistic, stupid false narratives. Your simple lies are emotional support for you, you are weak in self-respect.

For the emotional knee jerking left - a simple lie is the rule, and a complex truth doesn't matter.

Here are two complex truths - countering the ignorant slurs of the left - don't they ever get tired

of having their twisted emotional asses kicked in?

about the taken out of context verse from Mathew:

https://questions.org/attq/does-jesus-expect-his-followers-to-give-up-all-of-their-possessions/

about guns and self defense?

https://www.compellingtruth.org/Christians-weapons.html

In his first coming he endured the mockery of men who despised him for his goodness. Although he was the Son of God, he allowed them to put him to death, that he might thereby provide salvation for the world. When he comes again, all mockery will cease for he will rule the nations with a rod of iron. He came the first time as the Lamb of God; he comes again as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Two thousand years ago the religious leaders shouted in scorn, “He saved others, but he can’t save himself!” (Matthew 24:42). The day is coming when the whole world will see Jesus as he really is. When that happens, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11)

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

In his first coming he endured the mockery of men who despised him for his goodness. Although he was the Son of God, he allowed them to put him to death, that he might thereby provide salvation for the world. When he comes again, all mockery will cease for he will rule the nations with a rod of iron. He came the first time as the Lamb of God; he comes again as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Two thousand years ago the religious leaders shouted in scorn, “He saved others, but he can’t save himself!” (Matthew 24:42). The day is coming when the whole world will see Jesus as he really is. When that happens, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11)

Allahu Akbar indeed

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all you haters make no sense whatsoever. Neither do you- 90% of the time The church there in W. Munroe - the pastor is....Alan Robertson, his son.

I find it sad that those who know so little, FEEL that they are superior to God, and the entire earth.

1) When losers don't respect themselves, they hate and ridicule everything else to compensate.

I've BEEN to W. Munroe. We were 7' away from him when he made the company's MILLIONTH duck call...

for that year, and he talked about God then in a packed crowd right there in the store.

We MET people who KNEW the Robertsons - they adore them and say they have always been exactly like

they were on TV.

2)   So, being asswholes doesn't change your lack of respect for yourselves, or your country.

Regarding Duck Dynasty- quack, quack... Good for them. 

1) Damn right- Trump has LOST 60 times in court and counting, LOSER!!!!   And one of the main reasons I didn't vote for him is because that's all Orangie does- hate and ridicule anyone who won't kiss his fat ass. 

2) Aw, so patriotic of you. Buy a clue Cal- just because we're sending the Lyin' King out to pasture doesn't make us any less patriotic. MAGAs don't have a monopoly on patriotism. In fact, I've pointed out there's some right wing Uber patriot nut jobs out there making criminal death threats against elected officials, poll workers, and Dominion employees.  Must make you real proud "to be an American".  That's not the America I stand for- when there's vigilantes on the loose pissed off because Cheetos Messiah isn't going to be president after January 20th.  

On 12/18/2020 at 9:14 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'd bet Trump is more a believer than biden and his son Hunter.😁

The above comment is disputed as non factual... Joe has been regularly sighted in Church. However Trump usually attends "The Church of 18 Greens" on Sunday.  I really can't even find any articles with some proof he's ever been seen inside one of late.  Tex said- the Church he claims to attend has said NOPE, not a member. Just another of his 20,000 lies. As Biden suggested when Trump cleared out protesters so he could do his Bible waving photo op. "Maybe he should actually read it sometime." 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Joe has been regularly sighted in Church. However Trump usually attends "The Church of 18 Greens" on Sunday.  I really can't even find any articles with some proof he's ever been seen inside one of late. 

He would probably burst into flames if he ever tried to go to one. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I hope Zeus is merciful

I had a very close friend, pretty liberal guy and Jewish though he didn't practice anymore oh, who once told me he couldn't vote for some Republican candidate or the other who was a Christian because he thought that candidate believed he was going to hell. I asked him Norm do you think there is a hell? He said of course not. Then I said so what's the difference?

I would imagine that most modern-day religions have some worthwhile guidelines that would benefit society as a whole. I never understand why it makes so many people angry. Converse I don't understand the guys who claim to be Christians getting so pissed off at the people who give them shit for it.

WSS

On 12/19/2020 at 7:10 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I always knew you were an asshole but I  never knew it was on this scale. My goodness........🙄

On 12/20/2020 at 6:09 AM, Westside Steve said:

I had a very close friend, pretty liberal guy and Jewish though he didn't practice anymore oh, who once told me he couldn't vote for some Republican candidate or the other who was a Christian because he thought that candidate believed he was going to hell. I asked him Norm do you think there is a hell? He said of course not. Then I said so what's the difference?

I would imagine that most modern-day religions have some worthwhile guidelines that would benefit society as a whole. I never understand why it makes so many people angry. Converse I don't understand the guys who claim to be Christians getting so pissed off at the people who give them shit for it.

WSS

Exactly, I have no problem with Atheists and Agnostics.  It's their choice.

What I do have a problem with however is the scornful almost militant anti religious stance of the a fore mentioned folks from the liberal party of compassion..

Live, let live.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

What I do have a problem with however is the scornful almost militant anti religious stance of the a fore mentioned folks from the liberal party of compassion..

Live, let live.

Any evening out of power across religious and non religious people is seen as an "attack" by Christians in the US. War on this, War on that. They're used to being the undisputed top dog and getting whatever they want... But that ship is sailing. People are waking up and realizing how ridiculous so much of it is. 

No idea what you are

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Any evening out of power across religious and non religious people is seen as an "attack" by Christians in the US. War on this, War on that. They're used to being the undisputed top dog and getting whatever they want... But that ship is sailing. People are waking up and realizing how ridiculous so much of it is. 

No idea what you are babbling on about.. Pretty sure you don't either.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Live, let live.

Yes, there's far left atheists and pro abortion folks claiming to be Democrats.  OTOH-  Trump can wave a Bible in a photo op- and can't even quote a verse out of it when he was asked point blank to do so. Phony as they come. Let's take a look at the pertinent 10 Commandments... :)  

Keep the Sabbath day holy. Golf is a religious experience

You shall not commit adultery. LOL, big FAIL there Donnie

You shall not steal. By overcharging the Inauguration Committee 30 times more than what renting out the Trump Hotel was worth?  

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Brian Kemp and a few dozen other folks would agree, repent.  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yes, there's far left atheists and pro abortion folks claiming to be Democrats.  OTOH-  Trump can wave a Bible in a photo op- and can't even quote a verse out of it when he was asked point blank to do so. Phony as they come. Let's take a look at the pertinent 10 Commandments... :)  

Keep the Sabbath day holy. Golf is a religious experience

You shall not commit adultery. LOL, big FAIL there Donnie

You shall not steal. By overcharging the Inauguration Committee 30 times more than what renting out the Trump Hotel was worth?  

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Brian Kemp and a few dozen other folks would agree, repent.  

Wait, but Trump hasn't done anything to required asking for forgiveness. They don't call him Cheetos Jesus for nothing. The guy has never commit a sin in his life. Just ask him or one of his cult members.

Last summer, Trump was asked at the Iowa Family Leadership Summit whether he had ever asked God for forgiveness.

“I am not sure I have,” he said then. “I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don’t think so. I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.”

Trump pandered incredibly hard to Christians and was clearly a phony. It's was and pathetic to see anyone claiming to be a real christian defending Trump and calling him christian

Then again if Jesus cane back he might have a word to say with a lot of people that calk themselves Christian