THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Ravens at Browns Gameday thread

TypicalBrowns50

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Goodnight guys. I wanted to believe we could beat the Ravens or maybe the Steelers, but we're not there yet. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Whoever the backside scrape is on some of these reads is fucking up and our tackling from the LB's has been piss poor.

I don't blame Woods... Players have to execute as well.

I blame Woods. You know you have a shit sandwich to work with. 

Hell. Play cover 2 the rest of the damn game and keep him in front of you. He's not throwing it over your head, and if he does its a damn punt.

2 minutes ago, hx214 said:

I blame Woods. You know you have a shit sandwich to work with. 

Hell. Play cover 2 the rest of the damn game and keep him in front of you. He's not throwing it over your head, and if he does its a damn punt.

Light box count and let Dobbins and Gus do work?     Every call has a trade off.  It's not as simple as "just play cover 2".

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Light box count and let Dobbins and Gus do work?     Every call has a trade off.  It's not as simple as "just play cover 2".

Nah. Just keep looking up at Jackson's back. That's helping. 

And ...... Yep. I make someone else beat me with their legs after the first half Lamar had. Yep.

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Whoever the backside scrape is on some of these reads is fucking up and our tackling from the LB's has been piss poor.

I don't blame Woods... Players have to execute as well.

I’d love some more advanced breakdown from you. Cause from my untrained eye I see a dude having wide open running lanes that should never exist in the first place from backers in bad schemes. Two plays in a row just showed you exactly what we know- jackson can’t throw the ball. Outside of Mack Wilson missing a gap tackle on Edwards I see guys in scheme just leaving running lanes way too open. 

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I’d love some more advanced breakdown from you. Cause from my untrained eye I see a dude having wide open running lanes that should never exist in the first place from backers in bad schemes. Two plays in a row just showed you exactly what we know- jackson can’t throw the ball. Outside of Mack Wilson missing a gap tackle on Edwards I see guys in scheme just leaving running lanes way too open. 

I'll work on it middle of the week when the film becomes available.