THE BROWNS BOARD

merry Christmas everybody

[Edit] updated link let me know if this one works

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1J_gc8xVHfp8uIjuRXnUrikL8hiNG_GFZ

Hello friends just for the hell of it I put together a Christmas album. It just sort of an audio Christmas card. There are eight songs and some artwork I think you can open it from this file.

I'm not exactly positive how this link works I think if you click on it it will send me an email to my Gmail account and I will add you as one of the people who can view or comment.

xmas2020 Frontt 1.jpg

xmas 2020 2.jpg

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm not too certain how to access this Steve. Is it now in a folder for me to open in my computer? I did click on it.

Well that should provide a link to a folder. Noel 2020 that has two folders inside it one with the 8 audio files and one with some artwork. It didn't work?

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey guys if you tried that first Lincoln it didn't work, I'm sorry. Try this one and let me know how it goes! Thank you. I've never really tried sharing Google Drive folders.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=12DU7CsRRC1HCw0YK8c2cSMd3RV6Eq9gt

WSS

Now I can hear it Steve. Excellent. When my wife and I share our Xmas by ourselves I will play these in the background. I can see why you chose a musical career. That's saying something from an excellent listener who can't sing a lick himself. I always mouthed songs in church so as to not inflict myself upon others.😈🎶 But I was brought up in a home where we played classical music on the record player, so I love listening.🤗

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now I can hear it Steve. Excellent. When my wife and I share our Xmas by ourselves I will play these in the background. I can see why you chose a musical career. That's saying something from an excellent listener who can't sing a lick himself. I always mouthed songs in church so as to not inflict myself upon others.😈🎶 But I was brought up in a home where we played classical music on the record player, so I love listening.🤗

Cool. I haven't really figured out the Google Drive thing quite yet haha. Still easier than Microsoft OneDrive.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Cool. I haven't really figured out the Google Drive thing quite yet haha. Still easier than Microsoft OneDrive.

WSS

I don't know if there is a video with it or not. I double click on the folder that comes up and then again on each individual song and it plays the music only. But very nicely done Steve.

52 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know if there is a video with it or not. I double click on the folder that comes up and then again on each individual song and it plays the music only. But very nicely done Steve.

There's actually no video in this folder. Just some still photos and MP3 files. But thank you!

WSS

On 12/16/2020 at 9:59 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Thank you tex. I do this for fun because I like like singing in that style. I have an album of standards as well. If I ever hit the big one how are the higher small Orchestra and do a tux wearing show.

WSS