THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm in the hospital for the 4th time in 2020.......this place is full !

mjp28

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What do you mean to high for your taste?  

I don't want to be all hooked up in a hospital like ole mjp just to qualify to get one of those right away. Unless they can find a Bo Derek look alike for my nurse.😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I figure the VA will start offering them for Vets over 65 by April or so.

I take meds for high blood pressure and am service connected so maybe even sooner than that. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm on their contact list for it though.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't want to be all hooked up in a hospital like ole mjp just to qualify to get one of those right away. Unless they can find a Bo Derek look alike for my nurse.😘

You should see my nurse tonight Katelyn a really nice 5' 8" blonde with a twin sister who also works here along with their mother......yes also a blonde.

Oh Cleveland 7-0 !

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

You should see my nurse tonight Katelyn a really nice 5' 8" blonde with a twin sister who also works here along with their mother......yes also a blonde.

Oh Cleveland 7-0 !

What a game. Totally shocking the way that 1st Q went. Rest easy tonight.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What a game. Totally shocking the way that 1st Q went. Rest easy tonight.

Oh yes I did, a lot of BROWNS or even Steelers fans here had the game  on in almost every room.

It is 6:20 am here now and is still a big topic of conversation.  It was indeed a big deal around here and all over the sports world.  I happened to be up at 5 am and was watching ESPN NFL Rewind something I've never done before.  They draw blood from 3 to 5 am daily here, a welcome relief from that.

Something we will remember years from now, a great memory in the making enjoy it 

Way to go BROWNS now win one more in KC next week it will be wild.

• Upvote 1