THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

How excited is The Great Zomboni's assistant, Minka Kelly, about going 4 and 0 last week? I'll let her describe it:

Minka-Kelly-sexy-look-gif.gif

There is a Covid Crunch in the AFC North this week, but after some creative scheduling, it looks like everyone will field a football team and this is what will happen when:

New York Giants at Cincinnati, Sunday, 1 :00 PM

A promising rebuild hit a major roadblock for the Bungles last week when Joe Burrow tore up his knee on his 56,000th pass attempt of the year. Brandon Allen makes the start for the Bungles ... and before you laugh or say "who?" ... He beat the Browns as a Bronco last year. But no such luck against the Giants, who are sniffing a tie for first place in the illustrious NFC East. GIANTS 26 BUNGLES 20

Cleveland at Jacksonville, Sunday, 1:00 PM

The Browns have been hit so hard with injuries and Covid, that I'm not even sure who is playing on Sunday. But I'm pretty sure Baker is a go, and Chubb and Hunt will running behind a fairly healthy offensive line ... that's enough to beat these guys. BROWNS 30 JAGS 20

Baltimore at Pittsburgh, Tuesday Night, 8:00 PM

As the week has gone on for me, this game has swung from a Thursday Night likely Ravens upset to a Tuesday Night likely Steeler coronation. I mean, if RG3 is starting, forget it. I don't even have a betting line on this one, but I'll go with Steelers by more than a touchdown, that ought to cover it. STEELERS 27 RAVENS 16

TGZ

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Zombo said:

How excited is The Great Zomboni's assistant, Minka Kelly, about going 4 and 0 last week? I'll let her describe it:

Minka-Kelly-sexy-look-gif.gif

There is a Covid Crunch in the AFC North this week, but after some creative scheduling, it looks like everyone will field a football team and this is what will happen when:

New York Giants at Cincinnati, Sunday, 1 :00 PM

A promising rebuild hit a major roadblock for the Bungles last week when Joe Burrow tore up his knee on his 56,000th pass attempt of the year. Brandon Allen makes the start for the Bungles ... and before you laugh or say "who?" ... He beat the Browns as a Bronco last year. But no such luck against the Giants, who are sniffing a tie for first place in the illustrious NFC East. GIANTS 26 BUNGLES 20

Cleveland at Jacksonville, Sunday, 1:00 PM

The Browns have been hit so hard with injuries and Covid, that I'm not even sure who is playing on Sunday. But I'm pretty sure Baker is a go, and Chubb and Hunt will running behind a fairly healthy offensive line ... that's enough to beat these guys. BROWNS 30 JAGS 20

Baltimore at Pittsburgh, Tuesday Night, 8:00 PM

As the week has gone on for me, this game has swung from a Thursday Night likely Ravens upset to a Tuesday Night likely Steeler coronation. I mean, if RG3 is starting, forget it. I don't even have a betting line on this one, but I'll go with Steelers by more than a touchdown, that ought to cover it. STEELERS 27 RAVENS 16

TGZ

That Friday Night Lights love sure looks a lot more exciting than what people are going to see under the Tuesday Night Lights.  If anything, it's better for us if Pittsburgh rathouses Baltimore into extinction.  They should come close to doing that.  Baltimore's FG kicker could prevent the shutout with 70 yard FG or something. 41-3 Pittsburgh.  The only question I have is will Pittsburgh's defense score more points than it's offense?  I think they will.

Don't really care who wins the Cincy game - because Cincy is out of our way.  

As far as Jax goes, I agree with your assessment.  Leaning on the running game has worked well for us - so I'm confident we can beat them.  I can't promise how pretty it will be without 3 of our best defensive players; and a WR Corps where Landry continues to be impacted by the hip surgery and the broken ribs while we're going the rest of the year without OBJ.   People have stepped up; but the chemistry has been an unpredictable science at best.  Cleveland wins by 3.

• Upvote 1

Pittsburgh logrolls  Ravens  25-10.    If they don't, it is a major embarassment for them.

Giants  Rickroll  Burrowless Bengals.   22-13.  And the Giants are getting better, which concerns me for our game with them later.

Browns take care of business.   But being shorthanded does hurt.  Chubb/Hunt/Hooper/rookie TE Bryant/Landry play big roles with run and short pass game...with a few up top throws.  30-13

As for clerical help....I turn to a professional sports broadcaster.  There have always been attributes about ESPN's Sarah Spain that I have admired:

Sarah Spain (ESPN) - Page 2 - FatCelebs - Curvage

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Not sure those epic fun bags can overcome this... 

sarah spain.jpg

I don't know why she is wearing that fucking hat.....when she went to college at....CORNELL.   

Where my son is now. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Spain

She should be a Browns fan because JC Tretter is the only Cornell grad in the NFL;  though I understand she is from Chicago and is a Bears and other Chicago sports team fans.   So, where did that shit come from...unless like her husband went there. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I don't know why she is wearing that fucking hat.....when she went to college at....CORNELL.   

Where my son is now. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Spain

She should be a Browns fan because JC Tretter is the only Cornell grad in the NFL;  though I understand she is from Chicago and is a Bears and other Chicago sports team fans.   So, where did that shit come from...unless like her husband went there. 

Maybe she lost a bet? 😊

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Only someone not from Ohio can say something so sacrilegious. 😁 

That, or somebody stuck in the past could be just a little too nervous about the M on the hat.  You don't need to live in Ohio to understand Ohio State is 17-2 vrs The School Up North in the last 19 match-ups. 

Tressel was 9-1 vrs Michigan from 2001 through 2010.  Luke Fickell lost in 2011.  Urban Meyer took over and won in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 (that's a perfect 6-0).  Then Ryan Day beat them in 2018 and 2019.  Add it all up and it sure looks like that M stands for Missed again.

I'm more nervous about Clemson who beats Ohio State far more frequently despite playing them a lot less frequently.  I've never seen Ohio State beat that team and I'm at least 10 years older than you. 

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

That, or somebody stuck in the past could be just a little too nervous about the M on the hat.  You don't need to live in Ohio to understand Ohio State is 17-2 vrs The School Up North in the last 19 match-ups. 

Tressel was 9-1 vrs Michigan from 2001 through 2010.  Luke Fickell lost in 2011.  Urban Meyer took over and won in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 (that's a perfect 6-0).  Then Ryan Day beat them in 2018 and 2019.  Add it all up and it sure looks like that M stands for Missed again.

I'm more nervous about Clemson who beats Ohio State far more frequently despite playing them a lot less frequently.  I've never seen Ohio State beat that team and I'm at least 10 years older than you. 

They haven't played each other that many times, but I'm pretty sure Ohio State has never beaten Clemson. They've owned us. 

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Detroit's Matt Patricia was fired. 

Which other long tenured team has neve been to a Super Bowl besides the Browns? Why the Lions of course. this isn't going to be their year either.  

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Gorka said:

What the fuck is your infatuation with big ugly tits anyway?Jeezus those women weren't even pretty.

I knew there was something seriously fucked up about you.   A man that does not like big tits?  Are you like, gay?   Or if not, are you into skinny, bony bitches?  And I only posted photos of one woman:   Sarah Spain and she is a very nice looking woman.  

Let's see how many here agree with you:    

Ok enough with the cute fat chubbetes and back to the Week 12 AFCN.     Where the action and CORVID 19 hangs out.

New York (NYG) X vs   @Cincinnati 4.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 Q3 8:15, NYG 10 - Cin 10 -

X  Cleveland vs @Jacksonville 6.5 6.5 6.5 6.5 Q3 11:41, Cle 17 - Jax 19 -

For some last minute stuff, and :

GO BROWNS !

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Ok enough with the cute fat chubbetes and back to the Week 12 AFCN.     Where the action and CORVID 19 hangs out.

New York (NYG) X vs   @Cincinnati 4.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 Q3 8:15, NYG 10 - Cin 10 -

X  Cleveland vs @Jacksonville 6.5 6.5 6.5 6.5 Q3 11:41, Cle 17 - Jax 19 -

For some last minute stuff, and :

GO BROWNS !

Are you gay too?  

By the way,    I got both Browns win and Bengals loss right.....but both were closer than I suspected. 

On 11/28/2020 at 4:01 PM, The Gipper said:

I wonder if they'll have the chutzpah to hire John Dorsey as they're next GM...

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Are you gay too?  

By the way,    I got both Browns win and Bengals loss right.....but both were closer than I suspected. 

Relax no chance on the gay stuff. (I'm sure you can guess that.).  Hey some chubettes are a LOT of fun.   ;)

Cincinnati was a close one but I went NYG because of CIN QB situation.  Too bad Cincinnati was getting interesting, next year even better.

Our Brownies won 27-25 over a not so great Jax team.......but are 8-3 !    Now can they beat a true playoff team ?  I guess we'll see.

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Fucking RG three throws it right into the hands of Joe Haden returns it for a touchdown. I hope Jackson is out when we play the rat fucks

I want them to be at full strength when we beat their asses...

• Upvote 1