THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's your evidence lefties.

Gorka

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

still waiting for you to get something/anything CORRECT. How many times now have you said you were leaving, only to disappoint several of us that you nonsense is still being spewed over here?

I suppose you are trying in the worst way to get me to post a whole bunch of stuff about the LEGAL AFFIDAVITS of CORRUPTION so you can ban me for making you look fooliish?

nah. done that plenty of times already - with your help bigtime.

Regarding AG Barr's comment - he was saying what a bunch of investigators told him in a letter.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/16-federal-prosecutors-tell-ag-william-barr-theres-no-evidence-of-election-stealing-wapo-reports

the swamp is THAT DEEP. as in, they don't see anything wrong with a fraudulent investigation of Pres Trump, they don't see

anything wrong with your higgardly destroying 33,000 emails AFTER they were subpoenaed, they don't see the machines being investigated, blah blah blah.

Partisan prosecutors - not good for our country. Well, you don't care about our country, you just care about trying to ridicule other people into saying something you can get them for as a mucho modo and get the forum shut down.

Have a nice day in frustrationland.

Can't help myself laughing my ass off at the unending conspiracy around here.  You're the one living in frustrationland Cal- seems the Courts aren't buying what Trump is selling...  Too damn bad you have to blame the courts right along with him. 

The only nonsense being spewed here is the complete crap that Trump somehow "won" the election. He lost by a huge margin, and in even bigger margins in those "battleground" states he's futility contesting.  

Can't wait until January 20th when the National Guard drags Trump kicking and screaming out of the White House I WON!!! I WON!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, DON'T YOU KNOW I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?  :D  :D :D 

PS- the SCOTUS just told Trump's Texas lackey  come back to us with a valid reason as to why you have any legal standing whatsoever to butt in on other states election protocols. Make that 1-47, and counting. 

There's two reasons Trump won't quit Cal. BTW, repeating a lie a few hundred times doesn't make it true. 

1) He's still milking his brainwashed lemmings for all they're worth to contribute to his PAC golf money. 

2) He knows when he's kicked out of office January 20th the legal fun is only beginning. That inconvenient stuff in New York, and trying to figure out how he's going to pay off the $100s of millions in loans he owes to Deutsche Bank and others.  GASP- Even China!!! Can you believe it? Probably not.  

"But Trump himself has taken on debt from China. In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term." 

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos Jesus finally won something!

Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine (newsweek.com)

The German magazine Der Spiegel has delivered a withering assessment of President Donald Trump's 2020 in an article headlined "The loser of the year."

GIF - GIF oh you, laugh, laughing GIF - Viral Viral Videos

What do you expect out of the country that keeps electing Angela Merkel? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Axe said:

EVERYONE should WANT to know.. The left doesn't, because they already know..

if he doesn't, AG BArr will have cowered before the swamp. This MUST HAPPEN.