THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's your evidence lefties.

Gorka

On 12/2/2020 at 11:47 PM, calfoxwc said:

You won't even admit you were wrong about Josh Allen vs Josh Rosen.

I wanted Josh Allen, but happy we have Baker. 

I voted Jo Jorgensen, not happy with Trump or Biden. 

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

I wanted Josh Allen, but happy we have Baker. 

I voted Jo Jorgensen, not happy with Trump or Biden. 

You were right on about Allen, Bob...

but a vote against Pres Trump was a vote against America. Our country.

The despair that follows, if we do have to have biden and hooris the tramp in our WH....

will be proof.

Sad but it will come to that. Far, far worse than a "malaise" under jimmy carter.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You were right on about Allen, Bob...

but a vote against Pres Trump was a vote against America. Our country.

The despair that follows, if we do have to have biden and hooris the tramp in our WH....

will be proof.

Sad but it will come to that. Far, far worse than a "malaise" under jimmy carter.

I'm worried about what may lie ahead. Biden might have been a good President a decade or 2 ago. Harris scares me.

There's been so much division since Obama's 2nd term (my opinion), among the voters and Congress, it's hard to be optimistic. The media fans the flames, it's awful. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Ya'll sound worried like Trump might actually overturn the election.😂

Nope-I said all along I was a Constitutionalist and believed that the 3rd of our 3 powers of government would rein him in and now they have spoken quite loudly with one sentence.

And I was the only one who said I would abide by their decision even though I knew trumpy tried to stack the court for his coup attempt. He misjudged his own judges.

Some very strong Constitutionalists on that court.

25 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I'm worried about what may lie ahead. Biden might have been a good President a decade or 2 ago. Harris scares me.

There's been so much division since Obama's 2nd term (my opinion), among the voters and Congress, it's hard to be optimistic. The media fans the flames, it's awful. 

Thanks, Bob. Absolutely correct -  I was never worried the eight years of obaMao, but this...biden says if he and hooris have a major disagreement, he'll "get a disease and leave office" ?

really worried. A lot of friends are more worried, for the first time. That is NOT good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You're wrong Tex.. Look past your fav left wing headline.. This is so far from over it isn't funny. 

It's a stake in the heart of trumpy's biggest lie and he's had some whoppers. It's a very clear message to stop the shit to POTUS.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope-I said all along I was a Constitutionalist and believed that the 3rd of our 3 powers of government would rein him in and now they have spoken quite loudly with one sentence.

And I was the only one who said I would abide by their decision even though I knew trumpy tried to stack the court for his coup attempt. He misjudged his own judges.

Some very strong Constitutionalists on that court.

image.thumb.png.937e19f9f216da80e21ebda5b865b4f1.png

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We realize you have moderator powers, you flaunt it any chance you get.

You obviously have reading comprehension problems. Made it perfectly clear why I had to take Moderation action. I could start by calling you a s**t head dumb Mofo for for a few months- and see how you like it. 

4 hours ago, Axe said:

You're wrong Tex.. Look past your fav left wing headline.. This is so far from over it isn't funny. 

1-46 in court says it's Over, Grover. Unfortunately there's far too many MAGAs who still believe Cheeto Messiah's pronouncements without question.  If he had a shred of election fraud proof instead of a truckload of conspiracy theories, it would have been  adjudicated as such- weeks ago. With Safe Harbor passed- any further challenges to the electoral votes will summarily get tossed out of court "with prejudice".  What's his next move- an attempted military coup? 

SCOTUS has weighed in once, but if at first you don't succeed, try try again.  But Amy and Brett- why they OWE me another term!!! Can't they see I really won?      :D 

10 hours ago, Axe said:

How many times did we listen to these Lefty's screaming that if there is nothing to hide why would you want to stop the investigations? Seriously if the evidence is as much a pile of shit as you say your favorite Crooks will be Vindicated, right?

Which is a done deal if it's by Biden's a g or Bob Mueller who had Hillary's back.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

How many times did we listen to these Lefty's screaming that if there is nothing to hide why would you want to stop the investigations? Seriously if the evidence is as much a pile of shit as you say your favorite Crooks will be Vindicated, right?

Which is a done deal if it's by Biden's a g or Bob Mueller who had Hillary's back.

WSS

Different issues. We're talking about election fraud suits that have lacked any evidence in courts. The entire 9 justice SCOTUS agrees with lower court decisions. Not one dissenting opinion.

57 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Different issues. We're talking about election fraud suits that have lacked any evidence in courts. The entire 9 justice SCOTUS agrees with lower court decisions. Not one dissenting opinion.

That isn't true. The situation involves people decided not to even investigate. And the Supreme Court decision didn't mention whether or not to investigate they just refused to order the election overturned. Partially because no investigation was forthcoming and none of the many many allegations were proven.

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wrong. PLENTY of evidence, but it's a nasty bog to step into to try to fix it. The soros/chinese antifa and blm would show up at any judge's door and threaten their families.

But I look for some major changes in the election numbers. This widespread corruption in our elections can NOT STAND or we are sunk as a country.

which is what the left wants you know. chicoms have been trying to buy us out for years, and until Pres Trump, we've been helping them to afford it.

35 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Some define insanity as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Trump has tried 45 times in court. Some with Republican judges that he appointed and gotten the same result.  Yup, he's gone batshit crazy. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Some define insanity as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Trump has tried 45 times in court. Some with Republican judges that he appointed and gotten the same result.  Yup, he's gone batshit crazy. 

and your biden is not?

how can Pres Trump be crazy trying to fight the corruption in our election? It's pretty sane to fight against the corruption in attacks on him for four years.

Crazy is fighting windmills as if they are "dragons".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote#Tilting_at_windmills

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Wrong. PLENTY of evidence, but it's a nasty bog to step into to try to fix it. The soros/chinese antifa and blm would show up at any judge's door and threaten their families.

But I look for some major changes in the election numbers. This widespread corruption in our elections can NOT STAND or we are sunk as a country.

which is what the left wants you know. chicoms have been trying to buy us out for years, and until Pres Trump, we've been helping them to afford it.

Conspiracy theories with no proof Cal. Georgia has counted three times already, and the numbers are essentially unchanged. So you're saying all those judges are corrupt,  and in cahoots with the  Democrats.  Too bad you choose to ignore election officials have been getting death threats from the Trumpista Mafia. 

We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country. I received hundreds of thousands of legal votes more, in all of the Swing States, than did my opponent. ALL Data taken after the vote says that it was impossible for me to lose, unless FIXED!

Just now, hoorta said:

Conspiracy theories with no proof Cal. Georgia has counted three times already, and the numbers are essentially unchanged. So you're saying all those judges are corrupt,  and in cahoots with the  Democrats.  Too bad you choose to ignore election officials have been getting death threats from the Trumpista Mafia. 

recounts with ZERO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION yields the same results? gosh, Hoorta, say it ain't so !

Even the GA governor is CALLING FOR A LEGIT SIGNATURE VERIFICATION RECOUNT> and the ag refuses.

because that would show the difference - Pres Trump would WIN.

BTW, have you seen the EVIDENCE of the alleged death threats? NO, YOU JUST TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT.

The word of liars is what floats your boat? Too bad for you.

I haven't seen the evidence   either, but go ahead and

suck up any fake claim by the failure to have a fair election official.

I would think that after three years of being humiliated by NO EVIDENCE against

Pres Trump despite your claims and hippy hopping about getting Pres Trump out of office would teach you something.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and your biden is not?

how can Pres Trump be crazy trying to fight the corruption in our election? It's pretty sane to fight against the corruption in attacks on him for four years.

Crazy is fighting windmills as if they are "dragons".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote#Tilting_at_windmills

There is NO corruption Cal. Trump and his minions are the only ones claiming it. Barr said nothing burger. The (fired in a snit) former head of the DHS said so. Every Secretary of State and election official said so. 45 Court cases say so.the SCOTUS says so.

But your NPD Maniac in the White House still refuses to admit he can never fail at anything.  He lost in a LANDSLIDE  Cal, by bigger margins in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania that he carried in 2016. IT'S OVER. Contine living in Trump's fantasy world,  it's a free country.  I'm done responding to baseless crap.

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

recounts with ZERO SIGNATURE VERIFICATION yields the same results? gosh, Hoorta, say it ain't so !

Even the GA governor is CALLING FOR A LEGIT SIGNATURE VERIFICATION RECOUNT> and the ag refuses.

BTW, have you seen the EVIDENCE of the alleged death threats? NO, YOU JUST TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT.

Pres Trump despite your claims and hippy hopping about getting Pres Trump out of office would teach you something.

Once again, trumpy sycophants have had their days in court and have brought nothing of value that would change anything about this election. The Supreme Court obviously agrees with the lower courts, but "Americans" like yourself refuse to listen even to a 6-3 loaded Supreme Court that upholds lower courts unanimously. 

So don't ever try to tell me again how much more "American" you are than the people who voted this turd out. The Supreme Court had all the courage it took to shut this stupidity down.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

The (fired in a snit) former head of the DHS

He did NOT fire the head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) he fired:  Trump announced on Twitter he was firing Chris Krebs, the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

First off Cal regarding LIARS. You happen to believe the #1 LIAR in America,  Donald Trump. He's a pathological liar, and there's been books written to that effect. I see you're devolving into Rich4Eagle hysteria. No sense to respond to  you any further. Other that you seek psychiatric treatment for your delusions.

Those signatures were verified once. That apparently isn't good enough until Trump  gets the numbers he wants. Even if he somehow managed to flip (steal) Georgia,  not enough electoral votes. But I suppose it's fine by you some wacko Republican wants to have the SCOTUS toss out every Pennsylvania mail ballot.  

I'll take Gabe's word that him and a few others in Georgia have gotten death threats and need police protection.  

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He did NOT fire the head of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) he fired:  Trump announced on Twitter he was firing Chris Krebs, the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

OK, sorry. The guy in charge of monitoring election security.  That good enough for you?

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK, sorry. The guy in charge of monitoring election security.  That good enough for you?

still waiting for you to get something/anything CORRECT. How many times now have you said you were leaving, only to disappoint several of us that you nonsense is still being spewed over here?

I suppose you are trying in the worst way to get me to post a whole bunch of stuff about the LEGAL AFFIDAVITS of CORRUPTION so you can ban me for making you look fooliish?

nah. done that plenty of times already - with your help bigtime.

Regarding AG Barr's comment - he was saying what a bunch of investigators told him in a letter.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/16-federal-prosecutors-tell-ag-william-barr-theres-no-evidence-of-election-stealing-wapo-reports

the swamp is THAT DEEP. as in, they don't see anything wrong with a fraudulent investigation of Pres Trump, they don't see

anything wrong with your higgardly destroying 33,000 emails AFTER they were subpoenaed, they don't see the machines being investigated, blah blah blah.

Partisan prosecutors - not good for our country. Well, you don't care about our country, you just care about trying to ridicule other people into saying something you can get them for as a mucho modo and get the forum shut down.

Have a nice day in frustrationland.

• Upvote 1