THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's your evidence lefties.

Gorka

It would be great if Trump could call off his cult (and it absolutely has become a cult). The threats towards poll workers and election officials from MAGA morons have grown and I haven't seen Trump condemn any of it. 

Though Trump is busy pulling his last grifts to make money off of the time he has left. Getting donations from idiots that mostly just go to his pockets. Pre-pradoning everyone. Etc. 

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It would be great if Trump could call off his cult (and it absolutely has become a cult). The threats towards poll workers and election officials from MAGA morons have grown and I haven't seen Trump condemn any of it. 

Though Trump is busy pulling his last grifts to make money off of the time he has left. Getting donations from idiots that mostly just go to his pockets. Pre-pradoning everyone. Etc. 

So what woodpecker? Why do you care? Seriously, four years of bullshit Russia Russia Russia. You can't put up with a couple more months of bulshit? Eat me. Your cult leader won the election and he'll be president soon enough. The free shit Express is chugging down the track. 

WSS

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So what woodpecker? Why do you care? Seriously, four years of bullshit Russia Russia Russia. You can't put up with a couple more months of bulshit? Eat me. Your cult leader won the election and he'll be president soon enough. The free shit Express is chugging down the track. 

WSS

"Your cult leader"

Jesus Steve, you just literally do not read what anyone else says on here, huh? To think that 1) Biden has a cult like following and 2) I actually like Biden is just moronic.

You're a waste of time to respond to and I shouldn't even be typing this. Everything out of you is just an attempt to troll. At least I hope it is, for the sake of your mental state.

Here's hoping Trump's blind followers don't actually hurt anyone or fuck normal up more than they already have. A little bit longer and we can put this to bed, and this board can fade away into 20 daily threads from OAN, Newsmax, Blaze, etc. 

Who knows if you'll actually read this. I'll leave my response at this and you can get in your final typcial steve response where you put more words in my mouth to bait a response. So... the usual. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Here's hoping Trump's blind followers don't actually hurt anyone or fuck normal up more than they already have.

Are you referring to Antifa?

Or maybe the shithole that is Portland, Oregon?

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would imagine any states that are won or lost by a slim margin would be fair game. Is that hard to understand? Plus I think some of the allegations of fraud are probably true. And probably not enough to overturn the election.

WSS

Not hard to imagine at all. I also think there probably is some voter fraud but, as you stated, not enough to change the election 

It just seems, Trump is only interested in the states he lost. If there is such widespread fraud, as he claims, why are they not interested in the states he won?

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I heard the coal industry will completely shut down.  

If that happens most people in the midwest will be without power

Not going to happen

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

so, 3 seconds of research shows what Tex DOESN't post:

Linda Vivienne Parker

Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Assumed office
March 17, 2014
Appointed by Barack Obama

On 12/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, MLD Woody said:

"Your cult leader"

Jesus Steve, you just literally do not read what anyone else says on here, huh? To think that 1) Biden has a cult like following and 2) I actually like Biden is just moronic.

You're a waste of time to respond to and I shouldn't even be typing this. Everything out of you is just an attempt to troll. At least I hope it is, for the sake of your mental state.

Here's hoping Trump's blind followers don't actually hurt anyone or fuck normal up more than they already have. A little bit longer and we can put this to bed, and this board can fade away into 20 daily threads from OAN, Newsmax, Blaze, etc. 

Who knows if you'll actually read this. I'll leave my response at this and you can get in your final typcial steve response where you put more words in my mouth to bait a response. So... the usual. 

Sorry if the shoe fits... And speaking of cliches sauce for the goose is sauce for the woodpecker.

WSS

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Browns149 said:
9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry if the shoe fits... And speaking of cliches sauce for the goose is sauce for the woodpecker.

Furthermore woodpecker you spend a good portion of your day calling everybody racist calling everybody a cult member calling everybody a blind Trump supporter then you become irate when somebody calls you a Joe Biden cult member? Please. As opposed to myself and quite a few others on the right I have never ever heard you speak out against any of the stupid policies that Biden pretended to support in order to get the Liberals to vote for him. So that would make you more of a cult member than anybody I know.

WSS

I hope House Republicans will vote against the very weak National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which I will VETO. Must include a termination of Section 230 (for National Security purposes), preserve our National Monuments, & allow for 5G & troupe reductions in foreign lands!

On 12/4/2020 at 4:20 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I thought that Steve was the moderator of the political board? Oh well, dems do like to be tyrants.

Tyrant? Don't  forget I happen to have Moderation powers too. Gorka had been in total denial of reality (where's Powell's big court wins- just got two more tossed out) and he had been profanely insulting  me for months. Enough was enough, and I wasn't going to let him act like an arrogant asshole and hide behind  Steve any longer. 

MHO that was Ghoolie II behavior,  and it got the original permanently booted. I was being nice BTW. Usually- knowingly calling a Moderator "a piece of shit" will get you banned permanently.  He's getting a second chance.  

On 12/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The Supreme Court should rule this election a fraud and award President Trump the victory.

The Supreme Court just ruled Trump's claim a fraud. I think he's about 1-46 now, LOL. But do keep on buying into Orangie's delusion. Don't forget to send him a nice donation while you're at it. He's about out of legal straws. 

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We realize you have moderator powers, you flaunt it any chance you get.

not practicing what you preach, to set up a user who disagrees with you is pretty low for a mod.

Eat it says the whole damn Supreme Court.

(ORDER LIST: 592 U.S.)TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020ORDER IN PENDING CASE 20 A98 KELLY, MIKE, ET AL. V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL.The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.