THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's your evidence lefties.

Gorka

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

There's no hope for folks like Gorka who still live 100% in Trump's alternate reality and are lapping up his bullshit lies.

Even Trump realizes he has no path to another four years in the White House. Just keeping the fantasy going as long as possible to milk more $$$ out of his lemmings. 

You are the epitome of the scumbag liberal. Intolerant, triggered, maker of baseless accusations.

My posts have only been reactions to the anomalies and irregularities of this election. Never have I made the claim that Trump could win this thing fgt., always thought the chances were slim to none.

Now that I've made myself clear just for you..on a list of US Presidents, Joe Biden will forever have an asterisk next to his name. LOL

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You are the epitome of the scumbag liberal. Intolerant, triggered, maker of baseless accusations. LOL! I'm about done responding to you. By any chance, are you a Trump campaign Chairman?  

My posts have only been reactions to the anomalies and irregularities of this election. Never have I made the claim that Trump could win this thing fgt., always thought the chances were slim to none.

Now that I've made myself clear just for you..on a list of US Presidents, Joe Biden will forever have an asterisk next to his name. LOL

"So- why is Trump still trying his "Mission Impossible" act to overturn an election he knows he's lost won?

No, he knows he won." 

But you just claimed he knows "he won".  I'll take that to mean you think the same.   Trump is the all time Presidential winner of making baseless accusations. PERIOD. End of discussion. And lying out his ass on a daily basis on top of it. He's living in Never Neverland.  And if you believe his crap, so are you. 

Small Anomalies and irregularities do NOT constitute fraud to the extent that means MILLIONS of legal votes should be tossed out, just so your Banana Republic Wannabe Dictator gets another term. If you don't think that's EXACTLY what Trump is trying to do- you're in total denial. Like I said regarding Powell- you have massive proof? Great, then show it in Court, not yammering more lies and conspiracy in a Hotel with Rudy. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

"So- why is Trump still trying his "Mission Impossible" act to overturn an election he knows he's lost won?

No, he knows he won." 

But you just claimed he knows "he won".  I'll take that to mean you think the same. 

"You'll take that" huh?  Stop using your assumptions as valid points and you'll look less like an idiot.  You said "Trump knows he lost". I was merely making a comment to the contrary. Trump knows he won.

Trump is the all time Presidential winner of making baseless accusations. PERIOD. End of discussion. And lying out his ass on a daily basis on top of it. He's living in Never Neverland.  And if you believe his crap, so are you. 

False. The likes of you, the lamestream media, and demonrats in the swamp, all in cahoots, are the winners of baseless accusations.

For 4 years you scum refused to accept Trumps presidency as valid. Lest we forget your "resistance" movement.  Russia, Russia, Russia....without a shred of evidence, no witnesses, no sworn affidavits, no nothing. Yet you persisted with this hoax.  Even your queen mother Pelosi refusing to address Trump as "President Trump", but rather "Mr. Trump."

Taking that into account, you mean to fucking tell me that if Trump won under these same circumstances that you fuckers wouldn't be outraged, conducting investigations up the ass?  G'head tell me you wouldn't.

So now you want people to shut up and just accept this election? 

Sorry you piece of shit, but what goes around comes around.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Small Anomalies and irregularities do NOT constitute fraud to the extent that means MILLIONS of legal votes should be tossed out, just so your Banana Republic Wannabe Dictator gets another term. If you don't think that's EXACTLY what Trump is trying to do- you're in total denial. Like I said regarding Powell- you have massive proof? Great, then show it in Court, not yammering more lies and conspiracy in a Hotel with Rudy. 

You see what a scumbag are? You seem to know for sure Powell is lying.  

Would you rather she not say anything? If so then you wouldn't know that legal action is being taken.

So what number does the all knowing Hoorts say must be met in order to constitute fraud? 100 illegal votes? 1000? 1,000,000? ...or the amount it would take  to overturn an election?

Any of them ya douchebag.  This election shed greater light on voter fraud. It's imperative that it be investigated and those engaged in fraud should be prosecuted to the max regardless of the number....and just like that you demonrats have no interest in investigations any more.

And why is it that it seems to be only democrats that are implicated when voter fraud is discovered, huh Hoorta?

Must be Trumps fault.

maybe Hoorta needs hearing AND seeing aids.

and critical thinking aids.

and a little kids float tube for swimming in Egypt.

and a binkie.OIP.IoUnuwMQ2vdPCShiZXsGmQAAAA?w=181&h=1Let's face it - Hoorta's whinesies needs helpsies.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/12/03/288993-n288993

'Smoking Gun' Video Produced During State Senate Election Fraud Hearing in Georgia Has People Talking

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Sorry you piece of shit, but what goes around comes around.

You're on ignore. You just got a warning. I don't appreciate getting called a piece of shit or a scumbag, political differences aside. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Take in OANN to fuel your hatred of the Democrats and Biden.  Join QAnon in your free time.. Plenty of reading in the Epoch Times for your enjoyment too... Take a timeout loser. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're on ignore. You just got a warning. I don't appreciate getting called a piece of shit or a scumbag, political differences aside. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Take in OANN to fuel your hatred of the Democrats and Biden.  Join QAnon in your free time.. Plenty of reading in the Epoch Times for your enjoyment too... Take a timeout loser. 

Using the ignore feature, actually using it, it's probably a good idea.

A lot of us don't appreciate vitriol by the way.  And you guys on the left do not hold any moral High Ground.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1-42 in court. What a loser.

Wisconsin high court declines to hear Trump election lawsuit (fox13news.com)

MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Thursday refused to hear President Donald Trump’s lawsuit attempting to overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state, saying the case must first wind its way through lower courts.

The legal defeat was the latest in a string of losses for Trump’s post-election lawsuits. Judges in multiple battleground states have rejected his claims of fraud or irregularities.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't appreciate hypocrites. Other people don't appreciate being ridiculed by you, either.

and you said Josh Allen was garbage. Bad, Hoorta. Nobody is allowed to hate biden...but they are fine to hate PRESIDENT TRUMP the last four years.

yeah. That is how they roll, you betcha.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I thought that Steve was the moderator of the political board? Oh well, dems do like to be tyrants.

Yep, violate their emotional outbursts that make no sense to other people, and they become enraged.

They have to always control narratives because that's how they feel.

FACTS, LEGAL AFFIDAVITS....don't matter. Only their emotions do - it's the only thing that drives them.

They are happy to ridicule other people, but they do NOT like to be ridiculed.

That is how they roll.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

you dish it out, why is that?

oh, yeah. never mind. It's how you all roll.

• Upvote 1

Thank you to Senate President Karen Fann and House Speaker Russell Bowers – and all, for what you are doing in Arizona. A fast check of signatures will easily give us the state. Votes against have been reduced to a very small number!

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.. But we aren't talking about a duck here are we..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares? Investigate them all. What are you guys afraid of? 

WSS

I’m not afraid of much. And recounts in all 50 states would seem fair. Instead of just the ones Trump lost

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.”

36 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I’m not afraid of much. And recounts in all 50 states would seem fair. Instead of just the ones Trump lost

I would imagine any states that are won or lost by a slim margin would be fair game. Is that hard to understand? Plus I think some of the allegations of fraud are probably true. And probably not enough to overturn the election.

WSS