Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gorka

For you science deniers

Recommended Posts

Math is a science too ya know.

Mathematics is the abstract science of numbers, quantity and space. ... Statistics is the science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions as a whole from those in a representative sample.

Numbers show widespread voter fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/381502263055745/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It only makes sense to loser deniers. New math of 2020:   306 - 232 = 74.     Suck on that answer trumpysuckers.🍭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020-11-27T045255Z_19202952_RC2GBK98VQK1

 

Somebody posts a facebook link to an OAN broadcast and thinks it "science". You need to sit at the kid's table with Cheetos Jesus. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It only makes sense to loser deniers. New math of 2020:   306 - 232 = 74.     Suck on that answer trumpysuckers.🍭

Someone was too scared to watch the video.. lol

What are you afraid of Tex?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Let everyone when there an actual study that has been peer reviewed. 

Science.” You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think  it means. – Science-Based Medicine

LOL..I'm pretty sure this was meant for you libtards. You're the ones always spouting "science deniers".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well to be fair, it isn't just liberals. Everyone call you science deniers, science deniers. You know because you deny science. "Evolution is just a theory" and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2020 at 7:50 AM, Gorka said:

Math is a science too ya know.

Mathematics is the abstract science of numbers, quantity and space. ... Statistics is the science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions as a whole from those in a representative sample.

Numbers show widespread voter fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/381502263055745/

OAN? You mean QAnon? Claims mean nothing without proof.  OTOH, NUMBERS from every source that isn't some right wing nutjob organization shows Biden won in a LANDSLIDE. DHS, no election fraud. 

Trumpie isn't satisfied that TWO Federal Courts have already told him his claims of election fraud in Pennsylvania are "baseless and without merit ". Republican judges BTW. So now he wants the  US Supreme Court to tell him the same thing.  :D:D:D

So are you claiming that the  entire US judicial system is rigged against Trump too?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OAN? You mean QAnon? Claims mean nothing without proof.  OTOH, NUMBERS from every source that isn't some right wing nutjob organization shows Biden won in a LANDSLIDE. DHS, no election fraud. 

Trumpie isn't satisfied that TWO Federal Courts have already told him his claims of election fraud in Pennsylvania are "baseless and without merit ". Republican judges BTW. So now he wants the  US Supreme Court to tell him the same thing.  :D:D:D

So are you claiming that the  entire US judicial system is rigged against Trump too?  

So are you telling me that you don't believe that some federal judges alliw their political bias and personal grudges  to guide the rulings? And if you do with that mean that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal rules the way they mostly do just out of coincidence?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So are you telling me that you don't believe that some federal judges alliw their political bias and personal grudges  to guide the rulings? And if you do with that mean that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal rules the way they mostly do just out of coincidence?

WSS

Did you notice that word REPUBLICANS in my post Steve? Republican election officials  and Secretarys of State getting  death threats, because some MAGA Proud Boys don't like the way the election turned out. More "very fine people". 

It's long past time for Trump to stop rummaging around in the bottom of the election dumpster for nonexistent "proof " he was cheated out of another 4 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Did you notice that word REPUBLICANS in my post Steve? Republican election officials  and Secretarys of State getting  death threats, because some MAGA Proud Boys don't like the way the election turned out. More "very fine people". 

Don't care. I don't think the Republicans liked him either. Of course Party politics is completely bulshit but... I think a lot of them were pissed off that there is stablish mint assholes got the boot for a guy with no experience. And when I say no experience I meet a guy who wasn't a complete political hack. So they are just as happy to see the power returned to the ruling class regardless of party. He made them look ridiculous. And they've been pissed ever since.

It's long past time for Trump to stop rummaging around in the bottom of the election dumpster for nonexistent "proof " he was cheated out of another 4 years. 

True enough. There's no light at the end of that tunnel but who cares? Even if there was the establishment is going to make sure it never sees the light of day. I think your boy  is more  worried about  making sure  he gets his own guy as Attorney General  so the obvious malfeasance  with the influence-peddling  goes away. Outside of that I don't think he really has the wits  to develop any policy. It's not really Republicans versus Democrats its establishment versus the people. Like the student council versus the principal who's going to win that one? 

 

WSS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually, all the death threats are terrifying a lot of republican officials - death threats from the

people that Hoorta voted for.

Hoorta can't name one, he isn't alone.

I wonder if TDS is a little ? bit like rabies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, all the death threats are terrifying a lot of republican officials - death threats from the

people that Hoorta voted for.

Hoorta can't name one, he isn't alone.

I wonder if TDS is a little ? bit like rabies.

 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/threats-to-election-officials-piled-up-as-president-trump-refused-to-concede/

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yup, since the Trumpistas are using election "math" now...   Trump is telling his MAGAs 2+2=6, and they believe it...   

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

legit point - except that is ONE sick sombeitch on the "right". Now, The entire Trump family has been inundated with death threats.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders entire family, Judge Barrett's entire family,  the list is long.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/07/10/14-times-republican-officials-viciously-harassed-threatened-death/

The Secret Service says ...Pres Trump and Trump Jr. are #1 in receiving death threats..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/secret-service-president-trump-son-don-jr-no-1-no-2-highest-death-threats

the number of conservatives/republicans getting death threats is profound. Never been seen before.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/21/republicans-face-violence-death-threats-left-wing-activists/

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/

You're good at math, then you should calc up some real numbers and conclude some better.......feelings about death threats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't care. I don't think the Republicans liked him either. Of course Party politics is completely bulshit but... I think a lot of them were pissed off that there is stablish mint assholes got the boot for a guy with no experience. And when I say no experience I meet a guy who wasn't a complete political hack. So they are just as happy to see the power returned to the ruling class regardless of party. He made them look ridiculous. And they've been pissed ever since.

It's long past time for Trump to stop rummaging around in the bottom of the election dumpster for nonexistent "proof " he was cheated out of another 4 years. 

True enough. There's no light at the end of that tunnel but who cares? Even if there was the establishment is going to make sure it never sees the light of day. I think your boy  is more  worried about  making sure  he gets his own guy as Attorney General  so the obvious malfeasance  with the influence-peddling  goes away. Outside of that I don't think he really has the wits  to develop any policy. It's not really Republicans versus Democrats its establishment versus the people. Like the student council versus the principal who's going to win that one? 

WSS

Trump's unpopularity is his own doing Steve. Act like an asshole, get treated like one. When you come right down to it, all that he did was replace the swamp with his own political lackey yes men. He isn't a populist either. Plays golf while Americans are dying of covid by the tens of thousands. Touts his 30,000 Dow when people are waiting in miles long lines for hours to get a Thanksgiving turkey.  

Safe Harbor December 8th- I hope that ends the Trump insanity that he somehow "won".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

legit point - except that is ONE sick sombeitch on the "right". Now, The entire Trump family has been inundated with death threats.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders entire family, Judge Barrett's entire family,  the list is long.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/07/10/14-times-republican-officials-viciously-harassed-threatened-death/

The Secret Service says ...Pres Trump and Trump Jr. are #1 in receiving death threats..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/secret-service-president-trump-son-don-jr-no-1-no-2-highest-death-threats

the number of conservatives/republicans getting death threats is profound. Never been seen before.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/05/21/republicans-face-violence-death-threats-left-wing-activists/

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/

You're good at math, then you should calc up some real numbers and conclude some better.......feelings about death threats.

Crying about death threats is a pretty common attention-getting measure. I think both sides of dabbled in it. It would seem in this day and age as good as our law enforcement agencies are supposed to be there be lots of people in prison for making these threats if they were credible.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Westside Steve said:

Crying about death threats is a pretty common attention-getting measure. I think both sides of dabbled in it. It would seem in this day and age as good as our law enforcement agencies are supposed to be there be lots of people in prison for making these threats if they were credible.

WSS

Regarding Trump getting an incredible amount of death threats? Wouldn't doubt it for a second. It's a credit to the Secret Service no one has been able to take a pot shot at him yet.... Yeah- there's folks out there who would like to see Trump hanged from the top of the White house portico. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My point is, Hoorta's dangerously divisive and failing loudmouth presidency didn't get that happening.

It's the left that demands control or else. But the dems are no longer - it's the new Socialist/Communist deep state party -

and they are all in on anything goes.

I mean, look at Portland. and Chicago.

Ever hear of a city being burned down, and destroyed by conservatives?

Historically, marxist movements are always about death threats etc. It's what they have always done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding Trump getting an incredible amount of death threats? Wouldn't doubt it for a second. It's a credit to the Secret Service no one has been able to take a pot shot at him yet.... Yeah- there's folks out there who would like to see Trump hanged from the top of the White house portico. 

Well there's some Merit to that, Democrats are doubtlessly the most violent group of citizens in the US. Probably not something you and your new party should be bragging about. 

😊

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well there's some Merit to that, Democrats are doubtlessly the most violent group of citizens in the US. Probably not something you and your new party should be bragging about. 

😊

WSS

As soon as the Republicans aren't the Party of Trump... I'll be baaaack.    Ben Sasse for President 2024.  :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox News daytime is virtually unwatchable, especially during the weekends. Watch OANN, Newsmax, or almost anything else. You won’t have to suffer through endless interviews with Democrats, and even worse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Specific allegations were made, and we have massive proof, in the Pennsylvania case. Some people just don’t want to see it. They want nothing to do with saving our Country. Sad!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding Trump getting an incredible amount of death threats? Wouldn't doubt it for a second. It's a credit to the Secret Service no one has been able to take a pot shot at him yet.... Yeah- there's folks out there who would like to see Trump hanged from the top of the White house portico.  

What has he done to deserved to be hanged?  You TDS''ers are idiots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

As soon as the Republicans aren't the Party of Trump... I'll be baaaack.    Ben Sasse for President 2024.  :)  

No thanks stick with your own kind(Democrats)

Hoorta is everything he accuses Trump of being...

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×