THE BROWNS BOARD

Even if corrupt demented joe biden goes to the WH, he is an illegimate fake president

calfoxwc

he won't be anyone's president, he'll be a swamp rat maintaining the swamp.

MORE serious voter fraud in Wisconsin. We should order the swing states with this much fraud to have another

OBSERVED ELECTION.

Otherwise, it's tainted worse than history will ever see again.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/24/conservative-organization-files-a-swing-state-lawsuit-over-150-000-allegedly-frau-n2580632

Swing State Woes: Conservative Group Says They Discovered 150,000 Fraudulent Ballots

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

coming from one of the whiniest, sissiest losers the last four years, that is kinda stupid, don't ya ...

feel?

corrupted election. research it. Stop being stupidass, for once.

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

All you need is some evidence to change my mind. Let me know when they present some in court and the case isn't thrown out.  

There are mountains of unprecedented circumstantial evidence. When the time comes for the actual evidence, you'll deny that too.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gorka said:

There are mountains of unprecedented circumstantial evidence. When the time comes for the actual evidence, you'll deny that too.

So all the judges dismissing your "unprecedented" evidence as garbage are just part of the deep state! GOP Sec of State and GOP governor as well. 👍

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

So all the judges dismissing your "unprecedented" evidence as garbage are just part of the deep state! GOP Sec of State and GOP governor as well. 👍

Perhaps "circumstantial evidence" was not the proper term to use.

How about anomalies or irregularities, which is  still "evidence" .  Again, there have been an unprecedented amount of irregularities in the election, so much that the integrity of our elections should be looked into.

One example...In battleground states Biden did even worse than Hillary, EXCEPT in metro areas which include Pitt, Phil, Det, Atl, Mil.  The kicker is that in those places voter participation was  93% .  93% voter participation is fucking unheard of.

So lets investigate and  get to the bottom of this for the sake of the integrity of our elections. What are you afraid of?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Perhaps "circumstantial evidence" was not the proper term to use.

How about anomalies or irregularities, which is  still "evidence" .  Again, there have been an unprecedented amount of irregularities in the election, so much that the integrity of our elections should be looked into.

One example...In battleground states Biden did even worse than Hillary, EXCEPT in metro areas which include Pitt, Phil, Det, Atl, Mil.  The kicker is that in those places voter participation was  93% .  93% voter participation is fucking unheard of.

So lets investigate and  get to the bottom of this for the sake of the integrity of our elections. What are you afraid of?

You calling assertion bullshit that you heard on rightwingnutjob.com, doesn't make your bullshit true. That your messiah caused the highest turn out since the early 1900's is not surprising in anyway. 80+ million voted his stupid ass out. Go ahead and investigate all you want, your cult members will continue tell blatant lies in front of the cameras and nothing in the court rooms. While the cult45 members on this forum will keep posting YouTube video and blog posts as "unprecedented amount of irregularities in the election", while everyone else laughs at how stupid you sound.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Angry maybe. But who's really in denial?

You are cccp. You're in denial over possibility of voter fraud.

Possibility? Sure- there's a possibility the Earth could get hit by a dinosaur destroying asteroid next month too. You're living in Trumps fantasy world that there actually was voter fraud. Donnie has been preaching his election fraud mantra for years- and some most of his lemmings have been brainwashed into believing it. You'd rather believe the Man of 20,000 lies instead of the Head of DHS, every Secretary of State, Every Chief election official, that the election was secure and there was NO VOTER FRAUD. 

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

There are mountains of unprecedented circumstantial Trump garbage evidence. When the time comes for the actual evidence, you'll deny that too.

If there's massive actual evidence- well- it's a little late in the game to start showing it- MHO.  You would usually try and present your best evidence first. Not going 1 for 40 in court so far.  Team Trump has been reduced to rummaging around in the bottom of the election dumpster trying to find anything that won't summarily get thrown out of court.  :D  

BTW- "irregularities" ≠ "election fraud".  There's always going to be some minor human error. 100s of thousands of votes? I call that flat out horse shit conspiracy

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Possibility? Sure- there's a possibility the Earth could get hit by a dinosaur destroying asteroid next month too. You're living in Trumps fantasy world that there actually was voter fraud. Donnie has been preaching his election fraud mantra for years- and some most of his lemmings have been brainwashed into believing it. You'd rather believe the Man of 20,000 lies instead of the Head of DHS, every Secretary of State, Every Chief election official, that the election was secure and there was NO VOTER FRAUD. 

If there's massive actual evidence- well- it's a little late in the game to start showing it- MHO.  You would usually try and present your best evidence first. Not going 1 for 40 in court so far.  Team Trump has been reduced to rummaging around in the bottom of the election dumpster trying to find anything that won't summarily get thrown out of court.  :D  

BTW- "irregularities" ≠ "election fraud".  There's always going to be some minor human error. 100s of thousands of votes? I call that flat out horse shit conspiracy

Whether you like the evidence or not it probably needs to go through some sort of a legal system and be examined? I mean the chances of trump colluding with Russia were almost Mill and the legality or illegality of that was certainly not set in stone but you and your people, your new people, spent four years investigating that stupid shit. And that turned up empty. Now you're angry and don't even want to look into the allegations of voter fraud whatsoever?

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Whether you like the evidence or not it probably needs to go through some sort of a legal system and be examined? I mean the chances of trump colluding with Russia were almost nill and the legality or illegality of that was certainly not set in stone but you and your people, your new people, spent four years investigating that stupid shit. And that turned up empty. Now you're angry and don't even want to look into the allegations of voter fraud whatsoever?

WSS

Angry that Trump won't admit he lost the election.  By (his own 2016 words) "a landslide. He never will, and that's OK. How much investigation into a 100% futile endeavor will make you happy Steve? Trump doesn't have 4 years- he's got a couple of weeks- max. It's been going through the legal system for weeks- and getting thrown out of court as fast as Team Trump files "allegations". Unsubstantiated QAnon conspiracy doesn't fly in court- without proof. That's why it's getting tossed out Steve.  Judge is asking those lawyers- "Well, what ya got"?  Lawyers- "We have a big nothing burger we want you to look at your honor".  "Then get the hell out of my courtroom until you have something better- or you're going to be paying state's attorney fees next time".  DT is one persistent SOB, I'll give him credit for that. :)  

If there was anything that conceivably could flip at least three states to Trump (that Biden won by 10,000+ votes at least) don't you think it would have surfaced by now?  I mean- really. Two people got their ballots disallowed, so let's toss out every vote cast in Pennsylvania for a remedy? Pretty nice fantasy there.   

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Angry that Trump won't admit he lost the election.  By (his own 2016 words) "a landslide. He never will, and that's OK. How much investigation into a 100% futile endeavor will make you happy Steve? Trump doesn't have 4 years- he's got a couple of weeks- max. It's been going through the legal system for weeks- and getting thrown out of court as fast as Team Trump files "allegations". Unsubstantiated QAnon conspiracy doesn't fly in court- without proof. That's why it's getting tossed out Steve.  Judge is asking those lawyers- "Well, what ya got"?  Lawyers- "We have a big nothing burger we want you to look at your honor".  "Then get the hell out of my courtroom until you have something better- or you're going to be paying state's attorney fees next time".  DT is one persistent SOB, I'll give him credit for that. :)  

If there was anything that conceivably could flip at least three states to Trump (that Biden won by 10,000+ votes at least) don't you think it would have surfaced by now?  I mean- really. Two people got their ballots disallowed, so let's toss out every vote cast in Pennsylvania for a remedy? Pretty nice fantasy there.   

Oh he won't admit that he lost. He's dragging it out too long besides the fix is in and whatever the investigation finds out will be too little too late. Fantasy reality doesn't mean anything. Just asking why you guys are so adamant that no investigation be done. You used to love investigations no matter how fruitless. Just seems like you're defending Biden against slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune is worse than Trump supporters.

Hurry up spike the ball before the referee calls for a review.

WSS

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

That’s awesome. Steve wins the day

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh he won't admit that he lost. He's dragging it out too long besides the fix is in and whatever the investigation finds out will be too little too late. Fantasy reality doesn't mean anything. Just asking why you guys are so adamant that no investigation be done. You used to love investigations no matter how fruitless. Just seems like you're defending Biden against slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune is worse than Trump supporters.

WSS

Then the question becomes- just exactly what kind of "investigation" do you want Steve? After Biden is already in the White house?  A Republican turn the tables Witch Hunt, on zero evidence? There IS a difference between alleged personal misconduct (Trump\Russia) and saying the entire voting mechanism in the United States was fucked up in multiple states allowing- say- a couple million questionable votes to be counted. Or you want to believe Sid that the Venezuelan Chavez communists hacked the election?  Regarding the latter- that's Trump's fantasy play, and it's failing miserably. 

I may as well bring this up, because it's on the Ghool-liani\Trump back burner now. Regarding the claim of Hunters cloned hard drive. In court- and I know this because it involves ER rape claims- there's this little thing called documented "chain of custody". There is none. The guy who just shut his computer shop has zero proof that was Hunter's computer. (Hearsay) Then he handed it off to around 4-5 different people in between - where it eventually wound up in Ghool-liani's hands. A fucking miracle. I could just as easily make the assertion Rudy got it straight from a nice smear job by the Russian KGB.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Then the question becomes- just exactly what kind of "investigation" do you want Steve? After Biden is already in the White house?  A Republican turn the tables Witch Hunt, on zero evidence? There IS a difference between alleged personal misconduct (Trump\Russia) and saying the entire voting mechanism in the United States was fucked up in multiple states allowing- say- a couple million questionable votes to be counted. Or you want to believe Sid that the Venezuelan Chavez communists hacked the election?  Regarding the latter- that's Trump's fantasy play, and it's failing miserably. 

I may as well bring this up, because it's on the Ghool-liani\Trump back burner now. Regarding the claim of Hunters cloned hard drive. In court- and I know this because it involves ER rape claims- there's this little thing called documented "chain of custody". There is none. The guy who just shut his computer shop has zero proof that was Hunter's computer. (Hearsay) Then he handed it off to around 4-5 different people in between - where it eventually wound up in Ghool-liani's hands. A fucking miracle. I could just as easily make the assertion Rudy got it straight from a nice smear job by the Russian KGB.

You always use the \wrong.  It's Trump/Russia, not Trump\Russia.😁

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Along the lines of the Russian investigation? And why not? Why is Joe Biden above the law?

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

and?

It has been said repeatedly on here the Biden is a shitty, uninspiring, won't really make much of a difference candidate.... and it looks like about 46M people agreed and still thought he was better than Trump

I'm not underestimating Joe. YET. I gave Trump an entire year before I decided he was a complete fucktard lying man-child without a shred of presidential character.  Swamp? Orangie is running sycophant city...  If you weren't a hardcore MAGA, DT's approval rating was in the toilet. I don't think it ever topped 50% .  

Shades of 2016 when America decided DT was the lesser of two evils. I wanted conservatives on the Supreme Court. Him having- it turns out to be- a totally phony anti-abortion stance was a plus. Hoped Trump would grow the fuck up when he got to the White House. Man, was I ever wrong about that.  :(